main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga The Object ( AU,Between ESB&;ROTJ Luke,Leia,Vader)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Skywalker_Ruler, Apr 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skywalker_Ruler

Skywalker_Ruler Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2004
    Summary: Luke and Leia decide to go on a camping trip to get away from the stresses of life of the rebel alliance but when Luke and Leia encounter a strange object things start to go horribly wrong !!!

It was midnight on the planet Vin, Commander Skywalker and Princess Leia were around the camp fire together they could feel each others warmth from across each other, the sky was cystal clear with stars blinking clearly and the moon shining brightly,
    the fire that Luke had lit was at its medium height, Leia was certianly enjoying the camp fire with her best freind.
    Leia looked up at Luke and could see the commander was in deep thought from his prevouis encounters with Darth Vader on Clouud city. Leia had been concerned for Luke because Luke had suffered quite a bit since he had his hand cut off by Vader and the revelation that Darth vader was indeed Lukes father, Leia felt his pain deeply some how but she couldn't explain this special connection she shared the the rebel commander, they had been threw every thing together and Leia having her own pains to deal with, with Han gone, she truelly miised him. Leia hated Vader and his minions for putting Han in carbonite, she terribly missed Han, she was glad she could tell Han that she loved him very much and she proimsed him that she and Luke would come and rescue him from Jabba the hutt.
    With Chewbacca and 3PO and the others left behind so Luke and Leia could spend some quality time together alone and sought out of what they have been threw the others had their own duties to attend too. 3PO and R2 were assisting with Lando and Chewbacca in putting a plan together in rescuing Han solo.
    Leia spoke first, sensing Lukes change of thoughts
    "Luke is something wrong?" asked Leia
    Luke looked up at Leia, he could see her concern for him
    "No I'm alright" Said Luke
    "If you want to talk about what you have been through you know I'm here for you"
    Luke smiled at his freind for her concern, he had alot of things he wanted to share with Leia but he felt that she was not ready, though he did tell Leia that Vader told him that he was his father. Leia wasa even shocked at the news and thought that the young Jedi was joking but when things started to get serious Leia started to believe.
    "I just can't believe Han is gone" said Luke
    "I miss him too"
    Leia wished Han could be here with them and then they could be a complete trio.The fire did rise quite a bit as Luke and Leia were talking
    "Thats strange" said Luke
    "Whats the matter?" asked Leia,concerned
    "the fire is rising a little and its not usual for this kind of element to rise like that at this type of year"
    "Maybe its just the wind" said Leia
    Leia could see that the fire was rising a bit to high
    "Do you think we should put in out for safety reasons" asked Leia
    "No, it should probably go down or two"
    Leia tried to make a distraction for Luke,Leia grabbed her bag and offered some marsh mallows to Luke
    "Want one?" asked Leia
    Luke smiled at the thought of Leia bringing Marsh mallows with them on this camming trip.
    "Yeah why not"
    After Luke and Leia shared sum marsh mallows together the decided to turn in for the night.

2. Skywalker_Ruler

Apr 2, 2004
    I will finish this at a later date i promise this will be a great story

3. DARTH_MARIANA

DARTH_MARIANA Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2004
    Wow, I can't believe that Luke told Leia that Vader was his father and marshmallows, mmm. :)

Great story!

~*Mariana*~

4. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Hey, a great begining, Skywalker_Ruler. I'll be checking in on this story for updates. A very warm-hearted start. I liked it very much. :)

5. Skywalker_Ruler

Apr 2, 2004
    ok people here is some more of my story i hope you like it...

6. Skywalker_Ruler

Apr 2, 2004
    Half way through the night Leia could not sleep very well, Luke was still sleeping soundlessly. Leia decided to get up and get a billy on for a hot cup of tea.
    She had enjoyed camping quite a bit in her early years. Her father Bail Organa had taken her when she was very young.
    As the billy was boiling away Luke had woken up him self up. Luke saw Leia in deep thought.
    "Hey, are you alright Leia? you look troubled" asked Luke concerned
    Leia came out of her deep thought to see Lukes concerned gaze upon her.
    "No no, I'm fine" said Leia
    "Are you sure of that?" asked Luke
    "Yes Luke,I'm alright" repeated Leia
    they both had a kind of brotherly and sisterly relationship going on. As they looked at each other Luke supressed a smile at his freind and Luke was about to say somthing when there was a flash in the sky,it caught Luke and Leias attention it looked like a comet coming towards them and they stared in fasination, but their fasination turned into worry with the flash in the sky a sound followed shortly behind it. it had blinded Luke and his freind, it had come outer space. with worry and panic Leia tryed to yell out to Luke but she couldn't even hear her screams to Luke.
    Luke also tryed to yell out to Leia nothing was to be seen or heard in that instant second
    "LEIA!" screamed Luke
    Then it was all over in a second ever thing had gone back to normal luke could see Leia bent over crying,that instant second had scared the young princess to death
    "Leia!" said Luke
    Luke went over to the princess very concerned for her safety.As Luke got to the princess he grabed her and hugged her feircey protecting her with all his might
    "Shhh its Ok Leia" soothed Luke
    "what was that, Luke?" asked Leia as she was choking back on tears
    "I'm not sure but I think we should investagate it" said Luke
    Luke had helped Leia up to her feet they were both shaking quite a bit. Then Luke and Leia made their jouney to weat the coment had crashed. They couldn't get the bearing procisly so they guessed the bearing of where "The Object" had crashed.

7. Skywalker_Ruler

Apr 2, 2004
    As a few minutes went by Leia was feeling a bit more steady from their experiece with the comet that had crash landed on the planet, Luke had gotten over his fear and had to act as leader.
    They were now on some rock cliffs. Luke scouted around to see where the comet might have crash landed in the valleys below but all Luke could see was the desert below nothing to be seen. Leia came forward to also scout the area.
    "I say we should go north from here" said Leia
    "Are you sure you're up to it Leia after all we did have quite a scare back at the camp site"
    "Look Luke I'm alright now we should go find out what it was"
    Leia could see that Luke did agree with her. the young jedi did infact worry about her to much and he knew that she could look after her self after all she was now barely 23 and for some strange reason Luke was the same age as her on the same day. But Luke would keep his distance from her.
    "We should continue on with our journey" said Leia
    "Ok then"
    Luke took the lead and leia followed behind him and there they desended to the canyon below, every where was derest. It was lucky how Luke and Leia did bring supplies with them from their camp site with them after all they need food and drink with them.
    as Luke and Leia travelled on foot they walked on and on. Luke feet was starting to get saw already when they just started their quest to find this weird object and Leia was pulling off ok.
    Luke could see a strang glow ahead of them
    "Hey Leia! look theres somthing glowing over there" said Luke pointing to the glowey affect in the horizen
    "yeah I can see it" said Leia
    Luke and Leias strides now were a little faster
    "I say we should push on a little faster as this thing or what ever it is could be a spectacular discovery"
    Leia didn't really approve of Luke's Theory
    The horizen where the glow was coming from glowed a redish color like a falling sunset in the night
    once Luke and Leia got the their destination they had found the perilous object but they didnt know just yet what it was going to do to them.
    Leia was a bit cautioned with the object that they had discoved but Luke was a bit to over excited forgetting the danger that happened to him at camp.
    as Luke neared the object the glow brightened quite a bit, this thing had somthing to do with force-senstive people
    "Hey Leia I can feel the power with in this thing, it feels as if its connected to me some how"
    "Luke! just be careful" cautioned Leia
    "I don't think it will do us any harm" said Luke
    "Luke! Don't you realise what it did to us back at camp?"
    But Luke didn't seem to apply to Leias concern he just seemed to stare at the object. it was like a rich ruby and was glowing very beautiful, it seemed to have a the young jedi in its power.
    "Luke come away from there, I don't think its a good Idea coming here. I think we should go back to camp where we be safe" said Leia
    "No Leia, it's alright" said Luke
    Leia could see that the object was doing somthing to Luke. It as if the Object had taken over Luke.
    "I think we should take it back to camp with us" said Luke
    Luke was acting very strange indeed, it was not normal for Luke to want somthing so badly. Leia tryed to grabbed Luke away from the beautiful gem Object but Luke just pushed Leia back. Shocked at Luke shuving her away she was now very concerned for Luke.
    "Luke are you alright?" asked Leia, concerned
    But then Luke turned around to face Leia, Leia could then see Luke eyes were haunnted with fear, it scared Leia a great deal, and Leia backed away from him.
    Luke was now under the influence of this object, Leia now knew that the thing that came from the sky was indeed evil. Luke continued to advance her but Leia kept backing away.
    "Leia,come and have a look its beautiful" said Luke
    "Luke I dont know that that thing has done to you, but I intend to find out"
    Luke tryed to lunge for Leia but leia quickly turned and ran as fast as she could leaving her best freind under the influence of the ogject, she she had to figure out something quick and fast.

8. Skywalker_Ruler

Apr 2, 2004
    i hope this story sounds ok... I will write more a little later hope you enjoy the start of this story....vader will come into a bit later on, first the story is focasing on (the Skywalker twins, they dont know they are brother and sister yet)Luke and Leia this is my first posted story. let me know what you think....

9. mixza

mixza Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2004
    Uh-oh. Luke under the influence of an evil object. This isn't by any chance LOTR-inspired, is it? If so, cool! My Preeecious! ;)

10. DARTH_MARIANA

Mar 2, 2004
    Is the object a jedi-holocron or a sith-holocron or is it just LOTR inspired?

Great posts!

~*Mariana*~

11. Skywalker_Ruler

Apr 2, 2004
    this is not a LOTR at all...i just thought of it out of my own head:) any way im going to write more now:)

12. Skywalker_Ruler

Apr 2, 2004
    Leia didnt know what to do,Luke had come under the influence of the comet that had come from the sky. how could Luke do such a thing? she had to think fast because this was now a major crisis. things had being fine a few days ago and Leia was thinking now that it was a very bad Idea in coming to this planet for a retreat. Maybe it affected people who were strong in the force as Luke had said, Leia ran as fast as she could she was hoping she was going in the right direction back to her camp sight, she had to go back there and pack up the camp and get help some how.
    Leia could not forget how haunted Lukes eyes had been when he looked at her and that he wanted her to look at the Object. And she had to find out what this thing was so she could stop it from happening to anyone else.
    Luke and Leia had never encountered any thing like it before and how very mysterious this thing was.
    as Leia ran and ran she could see that in the forest ahead somthing was watching her but she didn't see it proply then she came to a sudden stop and but when she did she didn't notice a rock was in her way she tripped and fell flat on her tummy and bumped her head and then every thing went black....

13. Skywalker_Ruler

Apr 2, 2004
    Back at the canyon where Luke and Leia had found the weird arti-fact Luke held this god like thing in his hand.
    Luke now some how had changed his clothes in to all black garments now he could command this thing and what ever he wished would come true.
    But as Luke made his first wish the thing had scolded Luke right hand and Luke dropped it, in agony Luke fell to the ground.
    The thing was now starting to take its "first" human form, it seemed as anyone making desires it would appear in human form, there was a bright glow from the Object and Luke put his hand over his eyes to try and lok at it. but the glow was to strong luke sheilded his eyes.
    Then once the glow had disappeared Luke took his hand away from his face and looked up.
    To Lukes shock the object looked like him.

14. Skywalker_Ruler

Apr 2, 2004

NOT FORGOTTEN BUT FOUND

Slowly Leia had come back to counciousness, every thing was a blur, as she tryed to get her bearings right she saw a shadowy figure looming over her, she had no idea what the figure was doing. As her eye sight came back to clearness she saw a furry creature with big eyes starinmg down at her, it was covered in a long brown coat.
    The creature must be freindly thought Leia
    The creature treid to communicate with Leia. Clearly she could understand the mumblings of this creature somehow, she had never ever understood acient Languages before.
    The creature pointed to her head, Leia copied the creature, she put her hand to her head to find a minor gash on her head from her fall, as she felt it she now could feel a little pain, she winced. She was going over in her head, how did she get this gash? but then she remembered! she was escaping from Luke who had been taken by the strange onject. Leia had to communicate with this freindly creature to try and get its help. Leia forgot all about her injury and had intended to speak the her new freind.
    "I need your help" said Leia to the creature
    The creture seemed to able to understand her very well, the creature beckoned her to follow him. Leia got up, there seemed to be no other injuries from her fall so off she went in to the forest with this strange creature as her leader, she also had to learn about this new civelization.

THE FURIES

Once Leia got to this new civelization the creature stopped as the front gates of its home there Leia could see a big castle like home of these creatures. Their home was made out of wood and then more of the creatures showed them selves they had seemed interested in their new visitor. As Leia was walking down the poth of theses creatures homes which was surrounded with protected walls with homes inside the barracade walls she took interest.
    Now Leia came to a stop with the creature telling her to halt. She looked up to read the sign of this creatures home there was a sign of some sought hanging up on the creatures home it said "Looma" (which means "home" in the fury language), also other little young creatures were followling behind her, they must of never seen a human before.
    The creature that led Leia to his village went inside the house, Leia waited for a response, a minute went by before there was any action, then the creature came out and signalled to Leia to go inside.
    "You want me to go inside?" asked Leia as she pointed to the hut of this creature.
    Leia knew she had to explain to these creatures why she was here.

15. Skywalker_Ruler

Apr 2, 2004
    hi people I hope this story sounds ok please put you postive or negitive veiws in this post so i know that you people thin of my story...i hope you enjoy it....i will post more soon....

16. Ana_Labris

Ana_Labris Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    The story is sweet and all, but.. work on your punctuation. It's really hard to read because at the end of your sentence you forget that the beginning part was all about. You can't write a nice story when you don't know basic grammar rules!
    Sorry if this sounds like a flame.. I'll go lurk now.

17. DARTH_MARIANA

Mar 2, 2004
    Oh, man! Now Luke's got an evil double! Great story and I agree with Ana_Labris, you gotta work more on your grammar skills.

~*Mariana*~

18. JediSolo13

JediSolo13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2004
    Great story so far! I'm looking forward to reading anymore you'll have. If you start anymore stories please tell me so I can read them :D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.