main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga 'The Obsession With Buttons' a comedy staring the Emperor *COMPLETED*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by HanSoloIsSoCute, Dec 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    Palpatine: VADER!!!!!
    Vader: I'm BUSY!!!

[face_laugh]

Very good posty!

Sequel, most definitely sequel. :)

2. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    "Master, I HAVE to go potty." Vader replied, crossing his legs and hopping.

"Oh, for Force sake! Can't you just go??" The Emperor snapped in return.

"NO, Master, I can't." Vader whined, sounding pained. "It's not that easy anymore, what with this suit and all, it requires assistance." he explained.

The Emperor's eyes widen. "I am NOT 'helping' you with THAT."

Vader threw his hands up in the air. "That is the LAST thing I would hope for!! I need a crew of medical droids, this may take all day."

Emperor: Oh, uh, very well, I keep them in the supply closet.
    Vader: THANK YOU.

Aw, poor, poor Vader.[:D]

He smirked. Of course he was. He didn't know how, but Wendy had cast some spell on the lasers' that made them more powerful, thus they were now able to destroy as many Build A Bear Workshops' as they wanted. He turned to Wendy and smiled, yes, this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. He was falling in love with Wendy, but he could never love anything more than his buttons, he was obsessed. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Okay, after that, you HAVE TO make a sequal!

3. Ladynaye

Ladynaye Jedi Padawan star 4

May 24, 2005
    Awww this is so sweet!! The Old Corpse and the Witch!! [face_love]

4. Arwen-Jade_Kenobi

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2002
    lol oh man. SEQUEL!!! Do it!!! This was too funny!

5. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I am NOT 'helping' you with THAT."

Vader threw his hands up in the air. "That is the LAST thing I would hope for!!

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Very funny story. I love that Wendy was actually a witch! She and Pooky deserve each other

Great job on this!

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

6. MoeTharen

MoeTharen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2005
    SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL!!! SEQUEL

That is all. :D

-Commander Tharen-

7. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    ^^^Yeah...uh...what the smart one said.:)

8. HanSoloIsSoCute

HanSoloIsSoCute Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 7, 2005
    Aiel Aw thanks! You really think so? Aw that's so nice of you! :) And I have one vote for a sequel! :D

michaellover lol They ARE perfect for each other aren't they? ;) And I have two votes for a sequel!

zvalarens lol Actually, MoeTharen helped a lot with the 'potty' exchange between Vader and Pooky. Sure you can have a PM! I now have THREE votes for a sequel! :D

VA_Parky Oh I hadn't thought about that! But Palpy is going to think he is out of this world now that someone actually LIKES him! I'm sorry it's over, but the sequel will be up just as soon as I can write it! I have four votes for a sequel!

Eirate_rules lol It DOES doesn't it? I will never be able to thank MoeTharen enough for all her help with that part. :)

Palpy560 lol Yeah sometimes ya just can't resist poking a little fun. [face_mischief] I have five votes for a sequel!

amidalachick lol I think they were meant for each other since the dawn of time. I also think they should have kids. Sweet dreams. [face_devil] PMs are on me! I have SIX votes for a sequel!

light- lol That's a LOT of smileys. I am so flattered that you all like it! I remember when I never used to get any readers.....new topic! lol I have seven votes for a sequel!

DaenaBenjen42 Thanks! I like your icon, I love Goofy! [face_laugh] I have eight votes for a sequel!

ladie_padawan lol I suppose I do don't I? I'm so glad you liked it, and I have NINE votes for a sequel! :D

Ladynaye lol! Hey, that's an interesting name for them. ;)

Arwen-Jade_Kenobi All right! The big One-zero!! TEN votes!!!

KELIA lol The witch was MoeTharen's idea, but I found the picture. ;) Yeah, they are a match made in....my twisted mind.

MoeTharen Uh......that''s um, well, I lost count of the votes!! Thank you soooo much for all your help Moe! :)

ladie_padawan lol Didn't I just reply to you?

Ok people! It is unanimous! I am writing a sequel! It is going to be called Married Life, Wendy and Pooky are getting MARRIED! And they are having kids who love the Build-A-Bear Workshop. Darth Vader is always taking them there, they call him Uncle Vader. [face_devil]

Jasmine @};-

9. ladie_padawan

Jul 30, 2005
    Ok people! It is unanimous! I am writing a sequel! It is going to be called Married Life, Wendy and Pooky are getting MARRIED! And they are having kids who love the Build-A-Bear Workshop. Darth Vader is always taking them there, they call him Uncle Vader.

[face_laugh] Uncle Vader. What a knee slapper.[face_laugh] :p

10. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Great job with your story! Seems the emperor found the perfect woman for him.

Ok people! It is unanimous! I am writing a sequel! It is going to be called Married Life, Wendy and Pooky are getting MARRIED! And they are having kids who love the Build-A-Bear Workshop. Darth Vader is always taking them there, they call him Uncle Vader.

Poor kids. They just have to be incredibly ugly with those parents. :p

11. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    Poor kids...

Uncle Vader... *snort*

12. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] that was great and I can't wait for more

13. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    You must have a sequel to this! It's hilarious! [face_laugh]

14. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    ladie_padawan Yes, a knee slapper it shall be, if I have anything to say about it. ;) Which by the way, the first chapter is finished! :D I shall be posting it shortly. :)

princess_of_naboo Yes indeed, the perfect woman. OR just the only thing female and human that can stand to look at him. :D lol I'm not gonna curse the kids with the looks of their parents, gotta cut 'em a break somewhere huh?

little_miss_jedi Actually I'd say the kids are rather lucky, heck they're gonna be richer than I'll get out! lol Uncle Vader is catchy isn't it? :D

JediFalcon Have no fear, the posting time for Married Life is near! :D

BrentusofGath And so I shall! :D Thanks so much for all the support and help, all of you! :)

Jasmine @};-

15. Mystralgurl

Mystralgurl Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    gonna start reading this now...

16. jackyyy17

jackyyy17 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2006
    *rolling on flor with laughter* That was halirous. [face_laugh]

I just found this today, and I couldn't stop reading.

*Looks around hopeful* And theres a sequal? Wow, coudl you pm me with the link? Please?

That was a wonderful way to start off my Sunday.

Good job.

jacky

17. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Mystralgurl I hope so. :D And messa hope you like it. :D

jackyyy17 Wow I'm so glad you liked it so much! :D :D :D :D Yes there is a sequel, it is coming out today! :)

EDIT: The sequel is here!! Married Life has just been posted! Enjoy everyone! :D

Jasmine @};-

18. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Would anyone happen to have any mental soap? My brian needs to be cleaned after this fic.

19. tapioca_city

tapioca_city Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 6, 2006
    I had no problem eating while reading this. But then, I've been known to enjoy a meal while watching open heart surgery. Though I'm surprised I didn't choke while I was laughing hysterically. [face_laugh]

20. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    Dear gods, my eye was twitching through the entire thing. (hides under desk)
    no... no more...please...

21. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Too funny....I'm going to have to read the sequel, because this is one hilarious, disgusting, crazy fic. You did well. :p
    [face_laugh]

22. Exxaciel

Exxaciel Jedi Master star 3

Mar 10, 2005
    *hands Tiger mental soap* Here ya go. I needed it myself, but there should be some left.

23. gonecouture

gonecouture Jedi Youngling

Oct 2, 2006
    This is so brilliantly funny! I was laughing from the first sentence on. It's just so funny the way Palpatine thinks of himself in this story. I'll never be able to watch Episodes 3-6 the same way again!

The best parts:

- When he stated that all the buttons in the galaxy belong to him.
    - When his gift exploded in his face and he figured it was because of his sexiness.
    - And when he considered Vader his pet in the survey!

Awww, Palpatine and Wendy really hit it off and had a dream date in the end. Especially stunning to me after that picture Palpatease sent! [face_laugh] I'm excited you've written a sequel, so I'll be catching up with that one as soon as possible! Thanks for all the laughs I got reading this hilariously awesome fic! :)

24. HanSoloIsSoCute

Sep 7, 2005
    Wow I didn't know people still read this! Sorry, my computer has been down for a long time. :(

TigerofRobare lol Sorry about that. ;)

tapioca_city Yeah lol my mom is like that. Sorry about the choking, but it's flattering to know it's that funny! :D

Exxaciel lol Yeah I can't believe I wrote it. Damn, I miss my sense of humor. I haven't been able to update the sequel or any of my other comedies in the longest time. I just... I dunno. I'm just not funny anymore.

Rilwen_Shadowflame lol Thank you so much, I'm glad it was funny while it lasted! :D

gonecouture Wow thanks that was an awesome reply! It really made my day. :) lol Yeah, after writing this I was never able to look at Palpatine the same way. Oh and I didn't make that pic (though I wish I had), I just found it somewhere. But it fits quite nicely didn't it? :D lol And of course all buttons belong to him, sorta like Harrison Ford belongs to me. :D And I'm sure he believes everything revolves around his sexiness. Um, pass that mental soap would ya? [face_sick]

Jasmine @};-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.