main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist The Occasional Art of the not so very good Magelord

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Magelord, Dec 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    love your new works, especially the schematics and ashokatron=D=

2. Magelord

Magelord Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2010
    Hey thanks! I'm glad you you like them E-B_O-W! :)

3. Magelord

Magelord Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2010
    -Message deleted by owner--Consolidating thread

Message to the MODS:

Please delete my (5) posts that have the above wording. I tried to delete them myself but I don't think I have that kind of access.
    I removed all my images from these posts and placed them all at the front of the thread for easy review. Sorry wasn't trying to spam
    or anything it was after reviewing how other artists post their work that I made the change. Thanks in advance and hope it's not too much trouble.

- Magelord

4. Iverna

Iverna Jedi Master star 4

Feb 20, 2008
    I don't think there's any problem with posting your work as you go, most of us do that; makes it easier for people to know what they're commenting on. But it's up to you of course. I don't think actually deleting comments or threads is possible, though, either way.

I really like your work. You have a really cool style and I'm amazed at the amount of detail that goes into your pieces. And your line art looks really clean, too. Kudos! =D= And I'm looking forward to seeing more!

5. Magelord

Magelord Jedi Youngling

Dec 2, 2010
    Oh ok then thanks, I'll remember that. And thanks for your kind words I really appreciate it as I didn't think anyone here actually watched what I posted? :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.