JCC The odd & interesting world of dreams

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthTunick, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Darth Guy Chosen One

star 10
    I talk in my sleep a lot and sometimes yell and curse. Guess your roommate would hate me. :p
  2. Aytee-Aytee Jedi Master

star 5
  3. Zapdos Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's either yes or no. I'm not sure.
    Last edited by zapdos, Jan 30, 2013
  4. DarthTunick SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    I had a dream 2 nights ago that I was in an Armenian movie theater, watching a film about a group of mercenaries who wreck havoc in the United States. I remember only 2 of the scenes:

1) An interior shot of a dinner party at some restaurant, followed by an exterior shot of some guy with a missile launcher who then blows up said restaurant.

2) A mercenary in tank (with the hatch open) releases a toy helicopter that's got something on it which disables all the electricity in the area.

After that scene, I get up from my seat, notice that there's a pillow in my right hand, at which time I then awake.
    Last edited by DarthTunick, Jan 30, 2013
  5. Jensaarai1219 Jedi Master

star 4
    Last night I dreamed that I was back in hs and had discovered a couple of the cool kids posting here. They were mortified.

All in all much more pleasant than the dreams I've been having lately:

Friday: trying to escape town using dismantled and heavily guarded infrastructure.
    Thursday: murder and cannibalism at a wedding.
    Wednesday:kidnapping and torture at a carnival

The Wednesday dream was easily the worst because they erased my memory and I had to dream it twice and I kept running as fast as I could to get away but all the streets started converging back on the carnival. Although the Thursday dream was gross and sad, I didn't wake up in as much of a panic.

I hate vivid dreaming.
  6. VadersLaMent Chosen One

star 10
    I suspected something or someone was in my abode. As I lay on the bed a human shapped wraith thing grabbed hold of my hands and wrists in what I thought would be a possession. In the dream I said "No no no" and woke up saying "No no no". UGH.
  7. I Are The Internets Force Ghost

star 8
    I dreamt that I logged onto the JCC and every single user avatar was moving and talking. I woke up very baffled.
  8. Todd the Jedi Mod and Inquisitor of SWTV

Manager
    star 6
    So I had a Walking Dead dream last night, having watched last night's episode.

So I was at an estate on a hill, and it turned out most of the characters from The Walking Dead were there too. So I find a cell phone that's inexplicably ringing and I pick it up. This girl starts talking, I can't remember about what, but I say, hold on, let me put my dad on. So i give it to Rick and for some reason he's on the verge of tears, wearing a mouth retainer and his mouth is stuffed because he'd been eating hot dogs (it was a barbecue and everyone was having a good time, despite being the zombie apocalypse). So I take the phone back and tell her we're at a barbecue. So then I see Hershel and tell the girl on the phone she can talk to my grandpa, so he fumbles over on his crutches, nearly falls over, and I support him as he talks on the phone. After a minute he hung up and said she was just a solicitor and we went back to eating pizza.
  9. Kyle Katarn Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I was on the 4th floor of an ultra modern high end hotel. I was walking down a hall and passed a gaggle of Japanese tourists as I headed towards the elevator. The door opened and inside was Alec Baldwin and Daniel Dae Kim (no idea why it was either of them) in a fight which looked like it came from a Jason Bourne movie. They moved their fight out of my way and we then proceeded to the 6th floor where I walked out and they then took their fight out on to the 6th floor with me and began fighting each other down the hallway and into an empty room. I passed the Japanese tourists again and then went back to the 4th floor where I then woke up.
  10. Havac Former Moderator

star 7
    I got almost no sleep last night, so while laying out in the library, I kept slipping into this weird dream-state where I wasn't quite asleep but every time my eyes closed I'd start dreaming. So I was laying there, convinced some Brazilian guy was running back and forth with a soccer ball between the chairs, opened my eyes, was in a perfectly normal library and realized I was dreaming, closed them, and was immediately convinced Donald Trump was behind me, addressing me as "Commissioner Gordon." Let me tell you, it's disappointing to wake up and find out you're not Commissioner Gordon.
  11. Bale Jedi Master

star 4
    Not as disappointing as waking up and finding out you're not really Batman.
  12. I Are The Internets Force Ghost

star 8
    Two nights ago I had woken up with my phone going off announcing that there would be a delay in classes because of the snow. This didn't pertain to me since all of my classes were later in the day, so I fell back asleep. I then dreamt that Benedict Cumberbach was in my apartment, and he told me that classes were cancelled it's a snow day. He also told me that Jennifer Lawrence was in town and that she was currently grocery shopping. So we then went grocery shopping which ended up turning into an epic game of bumper carts as we ran into other carts. I then woke up from that dream convinced that we had a Snow Day, checked my phone, nope. I was really pissed and fell back asleep. I then woke up around 8 and my phone went off announcing that classes were cancelled. My dream sorta came true!
  13. Point Given Mod of Literature and Community

Manager
    star 6
    At least it's made better by the fact that Donald Trump wasn't really standing behind you.
  14. Havac Former Moderator

star 7
    True. I was even more disappointed today, though, when I woke up and found out that I hadn't gone to a Packers-Falcons preseason game and hung out with Nathan Fillion all night. I normally don't have celebrities in my dreams at all, but apparently TV is suddenly infecting my dreams. Maybe I should go watch some Mad Men and see if Christina Hendricks can make an appearance.
  15. DarthTunick SfC Part III Commissioner

Game Host
    star 10
    Had a dream last night in which I was in a Vegas hotel as a big earthquake struck... after the main shock, I rush to my room to pack up & leave. My brother is there, playing video games (somehow the power remains on), claiming he didn't feel a thing.
  16. Coruscant Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    I was browsing the pic thread when I came across a massive jpeg of Malkie and Diggy, naked, in a bathtub. They were both grinning like idiots.

Now, tell me... what does it all mean?
  17. tom Force Ghost

star 6
  18. Lord Vivec Force Ghost

star 8
    the dreams thread and/or cry more the thread
  19. Coruscant Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    But lately I don't even spend that much time on the JCC. :(
  20. George Roper Jedi Knight

star 4
    That you're secretly hoping that they will one up tubgirl?
    Coruscant likes this.
  21. Zapdos Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I really don't know, man
  22. Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master

star 9
    You caught teh ghey!
    heels1785 likes this.
  23. Coruscant Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Well, then... ****.

Just ****.
  24. Mortimer Snerd Jedi Master

star 4
    I know it's a long shot, but did you also happen to sail away to China in a little row boat to find ya?
  25. JoinTheSchwarz Comms Admin & Community Manager

Administrator
    star 8
    They were probably laughing at you.