main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

**THE OFFICAL** How do you think Mace will die thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by THE_DOODE, May 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THE_DOODE

THE_DOODE Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
  2. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    i know one thing Mace will not be shot in the back of the head or something stupid like that!

3. Jabachile

Jabachile Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    Actually, yes ;) My brother and I devised a theory:

After Mace vs. Anakin vs. Dooku has happened, Dooku is dead. Now it is Mace vs. Anakin.

A massive battle is between Ani and Mace. Mace WHOOPS ANI. He's on the ground, and as Mace is about to destroy this thread/about to walk away, Boba Fett snipers him out from behind.

**I didn't read any other posts on this thread (except above), so I apologize if this is already a theory.

4. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    [face_shocked]

5. DarthVertigo

DarthVertigo Jedi Master

May 18, 2002
    I'd like to see Dooku take out Mace. Then we'll see who really masters the lightsabre arts. :D

6. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    i think Dooku will probably kill Mace but how can Anakin kill someone so powerful?

7. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    Has anyone posted this theory cos if they have sorry. What is Mace does not die? He just escapes and is not seen again? GL might come up with this theory (probably won't) and cannot do anything about it in EP 4&5&6. Any comments on this?

8. DarthVertigo

DarthVertigo Jedi Master

May 18, 2002
    I don't see why Mace would just go hide away. Why wouldn't he try to help Yoda train Luke and/or Leia? Anyways, Yoda wouldn't have been so lonely and gone loony on that slimy mudhole if Mace was there too.

9. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    I think Mace will die protecting Yoda or the babies....

Or go after Dooku or Anakin

Ya Boba Fett wants a peice of Windu i know....

10. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
  11. nethanial

nethanial Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2000
    I think its going to be Boba.
    Im not saying that i like the idea of it but Lucas will probably want to show how bad Boba can be.
    I'd prefer it to be Palpatine but as long as they make it look cool then Boba should do the job just fine.
    Cheers

12. Jabachile

Sep 16, 2001
    Here's the thing:

Jango got whooped, correct? Well think about this-

Jango had just been trampled by a massive beast. You would think his vision is just SLIGHTLY blurred and a little dizzy. I don't care how powerful Mandalorian armor is, that thing was BIG.

So maybe it was a fluke Mace whooped him so quickly. I think Boba will kind of pull an Indigo Montoya (to all those familiar with The Princess Bride) and train to avenge his father's death.

13. Mr. P

Mr. P FanFic Archive Editor, Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 1, 2000
    I think that it'll be either Anakin or Boba. This is why... they both have major beefs with the man.

For Boba, he watched his dad get killed by Windu. Imagine how much he hates windu...

and for Anakin, you remember in TPM when Windu said that he would not be trained? Anakin shot him this really badass look that was like "I'll get you for that", and after Anakin turns, WIndu'll probably be on the top of his hitlist for "holding him back".

--P

14. Jabachile

Sep 16, 2001
    That's a great point! I never noticed that!

Man, that Anakin'll find the dumbest excuses just to be able to slaughter a li'l ;)

15. BlackPool

BlackPool Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 29, 2000
    >>they both have major beefs with the man...and for Anakin, you remember in TPM when Windu said that he would not be trained? Anakin shot him this really badass look that was like "I'll get you for that",<<

Oh, please.

And to everyone who keeps saying that Boba will be too young did you ever think that Lucas might just push back the dates for Episodes I and II? Besides, I think he's done it once already. These movies are such a WIP it's unbelievable.

16. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    Anakin has no reason to hate Windu at all...

Windu was one of Anakin's biggest supporters in AOTC if you haven't noticed......

But Anakin will kill Obiwan eventually who was like a father to him so why not kill Windu who will be in his way?

But Boba and Dooku could do the deed as well

I hope it's not Boba though he is just a boy and cannot compete with the big boys especially someone as powerful as Mace.

17. BlackPool

BlackPool Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 29, 2000
    He can if Lucas says so :p

18. MeBeJedi

MeBeJedi Force Ghost star 6

May 30, 2002
    Here's a long shot, but consider this. Boba is still very young, but very cunning. Mace doesn't know who he is, or who his father is. Boba could set a trap (with help from Ani?) to lure Mace into, by virtue of his anonymity and boyish face?

I liked the theory that Mace is wounded by someone else, and that person allows Boba to have his revenge with the killing stroke (but Lucas wouldn't allow something like that to be seen.)

19. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    I think Mace and Dooku will have a duel and both will die in an explosion or something..

Or they will duel then Dooku will find out he was betrayed and fight along side Windu one last time but it will be too late and they will be killed...

20. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    you guys better get used to this thread

21. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
  22. THE_DOODE

Dec 3, 2001
    Mace is kick booty

Thread Status: