main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA ~The Offical Idea Thread~

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Storm_Granger, Jun 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitchenvixen

kitchenvixen Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2005
    I will have a group thing sent to me

2. Storm_Granger

Storm_Granger Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2003
    Well i did get the registration packet yesterday for the Candlelighters walk, and we are welcome to wear costumes at a after party they are having just not during the walk and also we have been invited to a pumpkin patch on Oct. 15 and again we are welcome to wear our coustumes, the only stipulations on our costumes is no masks and no lightsabers....so let me know how many of you actually want to do this or even can.

andrea are you planning on giving us more info on teh candlelighters walk or what? you called them for me and last i heard was you got the packet. if you are not wanting to do it, let me know because I could do it. This walk is something close to out heart

EXUSE ME?!?!? what part of that didnt you guys get? i have been waiting for you guys to tell me if this was you wanted to do so i could send in the darn numbers of people!!!! NOBODY answered me...and i am sorry but that is not my fault...if people want to do this they need to let me know otherwise it is not gonna happen!!! so let me ask again....how many of you guys want or even can do this? LET ME KNOW!!! she is waiting for our packet!

3. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    call me so i can get you to mail it to me. otherwise I will get a new one. you already knwo jimmy and i are dong it. you make is sound as though you dont want to becasue of the lightsaber iesue.

4. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    I never and in NO WAY said that I didnt want to do it! I think it is a great idea, and am all for it. I was just reiterating what was said to me by the lady in charge.
    I dont understand why it is that you seem to like to pick fights with me, and put words in my mouth that i had never said, it makes no sense at all.

5. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    It's you written sarcasim that made it seems as though you were not interested.

6. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    [image=http://info.med.yale.edu/yfp/ymg/comply/images/STOP%2013.jpg]

This bickering is getting us NO WHERE.

1) Yes, we are interested in the walks.

2) You two decide amongst yourself (phone, PM, whatever, just NOT HERE) who's going to be the contact person on this.

7. Storm_Granger

Apr 7, 2003
    Anita if you think I was being sarcastic..you have no idea what sarcasam is, becuase in no way was I being sarcastic. Your trying to pick fights and I dont want to fight.

Rachel the bickering will end now.

Anita its all yours! Obviously you dont play well with others.

I am done!

8. jdijade

jdijade Jedi Youngling star 2

May 23, 2005
    Yet another thread demonstrating why those desperately trying to be in charge of this group are least suited for the job. More's the pity.

9. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Janell, please refrain from comments such as that. It's baiting. [face_plain]

10. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Who's up for a good old game of Kerplunk?

Anyhows back to the ideas.

How about for future meetings we arrange to have an activity/event after the meeting. If it happens at the weekend we could hold the meeting in a park and have a game of some sport on afterwards, go to an afternoon showing or a movie, bowling etc.

I would think that if we held the meetings on a weekend at around 1-2pm people can come from all over the IE take part in the meetting and/or join in the event and still be able to get home at a reasonable time.

Any thoughts?

11. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    good idea. whatever date gets picked we can movie the meeting time up.

12. jdijade

May 23, 2005
    Sounds good to me, Sith. =D=

By the way, a thread of interest for those gearing up for our elections, particularly those planning to throw their hat in the ring, is the CR Code of Conduct over on the general boards. Very helpful information for any who are wondering what to expect from their CR.

13. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    How do we get that scrolling banner changed? Can we amend it to let people know to go vote for the next meeting?

14. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    I am asking about that right now. Good idea! Thanks

15. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    You ask a RSA to change stuff. I'll go bug Matt to change it. :)

16. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    You should refer to people we dont know by their sn.

17. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Matt = JediRacer. Our RSA. :p

18. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    That's who I tought you were talking about :)

19. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    We could have a quiz night some time. Not neccesarily a SW quiz but a good quiz could be fun.

20. jdijade

May 23, 2005
    Quiz night sounds fun. On the boards here, or "live?" =D=

21. AboutaSith

May 13, 2005
    a live one would be more fun and interactive. We could find out who is the IE "Yoda" have a cheap tacky trophy made up for the winner, kinda like that troll doll on in Friends!

22. kitchenvixen

Apr 12, 2005
    Sith that is an awesome idea....love the trophy idea.

23. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Sounds great! :)

24. Drgnfyre4

Drgnfyre4 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    Here is something that we do over on a few of the boards that I am a part of, that I thought we might enjoy. Every few months some of my other groups have a marketplace bazaar, I would want us to have a Toshi Station Market Night...a gathering where people could bring thier collectibles/costumes/props, and otherwise genre related goodies to a trading night. The ones that my friends have hosted have been a LOT of fun and many great treasures have been found and shared. I for one have a BUNCH of goodies that I wouldn't mind trading out with others, and it is a great way to share hidden treasures that clutter up the back of all of our collectibles closets!

25. Drgnfyre4

Drgnfyre4 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2005
    While posting about SD Comicon and other events I had the idea that we need a group photo album, one that can be stored online and 24hrs accesible to everyone and a hardcopy real world album that can be brought to events to share with other groups and people we meet in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.