main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The *Official* Ahsoka in The Clone Wars thread (general discussion)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by G-FETT, Feb 15, 2008.

1. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Nah. Obi Wan would kill her differently than Grievous.

He would tell her that she looks fat with that mechanical body. Kenobi would use his chance when she looks down at herself and her metall ass.

Women are like that. Easy Task for a Jedi Master like "CasanObi".

2. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Casanobi - like it!

Naw, our Obi-Wan is too much a gentleman to tell anyone other than droids/half-droids they look fat. It would be more like:

"Ahsoka, my dear, has Anakin forbide you any exercise these last few months - you are looking a bit, rotound, if you don't mind my saying - I'm just concerned for your health." Lopes her head off. "Oh, yes, indeed - the Jedi diet - guaranteed to take a few pounds off. Perhaps we should market that?"

Paparazzo and DM99 like this.
  3. Eternal_Hero

Eternal_Hero Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 21, 2012
    I highly doubt this but I've long wondered if Ahsoka wasn't named after King Ashoka, who spread Buddhism across India. Is it possible that she leaves the Order before EIII starts? Perhaps she becomes one of the "lost" Jedi who choose another path, that of a guru, wandering in the wilderness of the outer rim, teaching Jedi philosophy where it has never reached.She could come to an impasse with Anakin and instead of being forced to fight him in the future, opts to take herself out of the equation. It could be very well done. However, again, while it sounds a little like Lucas it doesn't sound at all like something Filoni would do.

Just a thought.

4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    GL gives DF his marching orders, so I wouldn't rule it out.

5. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    hell no!

Ashoka wandering around and doing good spiritual thinks like this guy.... :oops:

[​IMG]

Thats totaly OUT OF CHARACTER for that spunky little Togruta. To much of agression and determination to sit aside and watch others fighting.

She must stand with her Jedi Family, as long as the War is going on. She maybe will be separated from Anakin to Master Plo again. Thats ok. I think She must be in Order66 and Wolffe should be around her...with a huge blasterrifle. :D

6. Jango_Fett21

Jango_Fett21 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I've just joined the TCW fandom, but I really, really like Ahsoka. I love the relationship she has with Anakin; I really like her spunk and earnestness, and although I'm still barely exploring the early stages of her relationship with Anakin, there are definitely signs of exactly how and why her presence and partnership - all of his initial reluctance and protestations aside - help him become the person he is at the start of Revenge of the Sith, and why she was assigned to him in the first place. They have nearly-identical personalities and temperaments at the point in their lives at which they meet, and consequently make an excellent team despite Anakin's initial eluctance to have her around. I also really like her fighting style. It's a nice change from and compliment to Anakin's fighting style, and there's just something cool about seeing a Jedi hold a lightsaber like it's a tonfa.

I don't want to speculate about her ultimate fate at this point because I'm still barely getting to discover her as a character, but my 'dream scenario' at this point, given how much I'm digging the character, would be for her to survive Order 66 and go into hiding, just so that the possibility of her re-emerging at some point is always open.

KenobiSkywalker, Paparazzo and DM99 like this.
  7. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Relationship? You mean friendship?!

8. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    Ahsoka isn't my favorite character but I don't hate her. Her development is very slow but she does mature over the series. I have speculated before that she could well survive the show. I tend to think 2 or 3 main clone troopers are key to her fate. Have fun watching.

9. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    You know, the term "relationship" does not always have to refer to some romantic couple. He was using "Relationship" as basically a synonym for "friendship".

Seerow likes this.
  10. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    [​IMG]

I thought "I am in a relationship with someone" means that you are together with someone?

The term SHIP makes it sound like a couple for me.

like "I have a good relation to my boss, but i am in a relationship."

11. Jango_Fett21

Apr 9, 2002
    There are both romantic and platonic (non-romantic) connotations to the word 'relationship'. Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship is one of 'master' and 'Padawan', and that is what I was referring to. The two of them are incredibly similar, and those similarities directly impact the development of that relationship and the path that it takes.

I'm currently watching 'Rising Malevolance', and continue to see a number of parallels between Ahsoka and Anakin, both as he was at the end of AotC (and the start of this series) and as he will be by the time of RotS; this is particularly true when she interrupts the meeting with Chancellor Palpatine and Masters Yoda, Obi-Wan, and Mace Windu to suggest that, just because there haven't been reports of survivors of the Separatists' latest attacks, that doesn't necessarily mean that there aren't survivors from the latest of said attacks. Her behavior is exactly something that Anakin would've done - and does in Attack of the Clones, albeit with slightly more tact. Anakin does come down on her rather hard, but, to his credit, he does so in order to teach her the valuable lesson that there are better ways of handling things than what she did, even though he completely agreed with the sentiment behind what she did and always intended to personally launch a rescue mission regardless of what the Council's official orders were.

Seerow and DM99 like this.
  12. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    good analysis.

what do ya think Lucas oops i mean Disney will do with her future?

Filoni said "Those thing what will happen to Ahsoka and was ordered by lucas himself."

Whats that mean? Death, Forceghost, Carboniteblock, Baby...what?

13. Jango_Fett21

Apr 9, 2002
    ^ Given that I'm only barely starting the series, I'm reluctant to speculate on Ahsoka's ultimate fate, although, as I noted, my personal dream scenario would be for her to survive Order 66 and go into hiding.

DM99 likes this.
  14. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    A dark times era TCW style animation series would be awesome. Some TV Series is needed and if they dont give us LAS than this is a must.

15. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    http://m.ign.com/articles/2012/11/0...-comments-on-disney-deal-and-the-shows-future

DM99 likes this.
  16. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    i am for da baby. cuute!

death would be like a smack in da face of the fans of the character. why so much seasons and episodes and so much character development, just to kill her off at the end without anything left of importance. if she dies and is not even mentioned in ROTS, that means she had zero influence on anakin. that would make TCW a meaningless BS.

carboniteblock would be too much. just too much. and forceghost would be laughable. The only way of her becoming a forceghost is maybe qui gons help.

i think lux B. will not make it alive out of TCW. it would be to funny for him to run away from the senate in ROTS. And the fact that he is not there is a sign that he is eliminated from sidious secretly.

But Ahsoka seems not to be dead and Anakin seems to be very happy at the beginning of ROTS, so i think she will have at least a satisfying fate, in the eyes of skywalker.

17. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    There's no way such an adorable character could ever be killed off. I'm guessing she's selected to be promoted to Jedi Knight - but her actually Knighting may not ever be shown...as perhaps the events of RotS interfere. Or she leaves the Jedi Order, or gets kicked out, or assigned to a new master, etc. etc.

18. Super_Battle_Droid

Super_Battle_Droid Jedi Master star 5

May 8, 2002
    Perhaps he doesn't find out she's dead until after Order 66, and by then he doesn't care.

DM99 likes this.
  19. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I could see this since Ahsoka could always be off somewhere else while Anakin has to deal with his own crap in ROTS. Meanwhile Ahsoka died concurrently and he finds out later. How much impact that would have depends on why Ahsoka is off doing her own thing.

DM99 likes this.
  20. KenobiSkywalker

KenobiSkywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    If it happened after he started having dreams about Padme in ROTS, I would think that would motivate him to do what ever it takes to save Padme. If that were the case, I'd want to see Palpatine set up a trap for her.

21. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    It could even be before ROTS when she's killed.

22. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    Filoni didn't give any clues about where in the timeline the end game is in his latest interview.

23. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    i can imagine that Lucas has planned that sidious kills her and lets her vanish. this would make anakins tragedy even more great. the sith which killed his padawan laughing in his face and talking about to save his wife. man that would be realy evil, even for palpatine.

i think whatever happens to ahsoka it happens before ROTS, because grievous using the hyperspace routes. that shows me that sidious has already dealed with ahsoka and got her part of the secret routes.

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.
  24. Super_Battle_Droid

May 8, 2002
    Maybe Ahsoka some how finds out that Palpatine is Sidious, and he knows it and kills her before she can tell anyone.

DM99 likes this.
  25. DM99

DM99 Jedi Padawan star 3

Sep 26, 2012
    Exactly something like that. I think Bonteri, Ahsoka and Rex will die shortly after. Sidious will harvest them like a farmer.

[​IMG]

Super_Battle_Droid likes this.