main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Alpha, the ARC Troopers and the Commandos Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by JediTrilobite, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthKuk

DarthKuk Jedi Knight

Jul 20, 2005
    Thanks, I did a WESTAR M5 in 1/6 scale. I like drawing, but scale modeling is a blast- especially ARCs and Commandos!
    Jango with the WESTAR M5
    This probably isn't the best place to show this stuff, and I may have already posted this one, but it's been SO dry lately...

2. DarthKuk

DarthKuk Jedi Knight

Jul 20, 2005
    I apologize for that, I did actually post that before. I found the ARC Trooper V2 figure pics:
    ARC v2

3. TK-151

TK-151 Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2007
    THis probably is not the right post to ask this but:
    What happened to the 212th after Utapau, where did it serve after the clone war, and what dates, if anyone knows, I'd be very happy to know.

4. DarthKuk

DarthKuk Jedi Knight

Jul 20, 2005
    Wow, seems pretty quiet. I finished my 1/6 scale statue of the 2003 Hasbro ARC Trooper.
    If anyone is left, let me know what you guys think.
    ARC Trooper Statue

5. ARC-77

ARC-77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2006
    Haven't really posted in this thread in a while, but Kuk, that's an amazing custom! I always love seeing people's work with the action figures, and that's gotta be one of the better ones I've seen in a while.

And yeah, it's a shame this thread has died down so much. It used to be really active when Karen Traviss was posting, back before I began posting, but it seemed to die down after she left, and there hasn't been much new clone info post-Ep. III to keep it fueled.

On a semi-related note, has anyone seen the Mando 4" multipack?

6. Vengance1003

Vengance1003 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2006
    Look at the new clone Hasbro is making. http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?spotlight=663&company=&theme=&collect=&searchfield=HS87467
    They certainly are tryng every design with the clones!

7. ARC-77

ARC-77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 19, 2006
    What about this?

=P~ :D

And why shouldn't they keep making new clones? They're the one thing (besides Stormies) where they can keep making the same or a similar design over and over without complaint. At least, not from me. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.