main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Anakin Skywalker Fanclub

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Linari_Tanis, Dec 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    Yeah me too luver. But in the end the Mods get the final say on it will be called.

2. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Yah, which is quite unfortunate.

3. Alley_Skywalker

Alley_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 27, 2005
    I agree with you guys "All For Anakin Skywalker" was a really good name.

4. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker

Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2005
    301 pages!!

:eek:

I guess Dawn will have the name figured out, but something in the lines of 'All for Anakin Skywalker' would be nice!

5. MissPadme

MissPadme Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 9, 1998
    How about The Official All For Anakin Skywalker Fan Club ;)?

By the way I interpreted that smile to be ironic, as in, "yeah Obi-Wan wants to help me by sticking a lightsaber through my gut, silly girl."

--MissPadme

6. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker

Dec 3, 2005
    I'm with you there, it was more like:"Yeah right! Helping me to get rid of myself!"

7. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Nice idea MissPadme for the smile and for the thread name too. I just always saw something odd in his face when he smiled. Like he knows something Padme doesn't, and perhaps that is it.

8. iLoveAnakin7

iLoveAnakin7 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 17, 2005
    That is a good idea for a name MissPadme. That way everyone can be happy.

9. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    You're quite right, my dear, I very much do have something figured out....not to worry, I've everything well in hand here, and as the thread "leader" I suppose it's now encumbent upon me to start the second iteration of *our* beloved thread....very pleasantly so, to be sure, and I'm certainly very glad and honoured to be the one to do it. And I rather suspect you'll like what I've come up with....call it a hunch, a feeling....I personally call it the Living Force, but then, that's only natural - considering that, as well we know, the best Jedi and *people* - those who actually *make* something of themselves, and count for something - are the ones so intricately and innately attuned to the Living Force....Jedi like, specifically, Anakin - and Qui-Gon. Hmmmmmm.... :D But, yes - suffice it to say, then, whether I can perhaps wangle a new thread title of sorts, a la MissPadme's quite fitting and apropos suggestion, or whether it's something else....

Well, either way, in the most meaningful sense, it will still end up being precisely what it is, what *we* have made of it, and that of course is what matters most. Now, then....to see what can be done about this....and as your tickled-pink thread leader, who's just honoured and glad as all heck to be starting us out on Mark II....I promise to make this more than worth your while. :) I was already working up to something, big-time, no worries.... :)

Dawn.

10. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker

Dec 3, 2005
    Good to see you in here, Dawn :)

I'm ready for whatever you have in mind!

11. Qui-Dawn

Qui-Dawn Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 8, 2000
    Awwwwww, sweetie.... :) *hugs and smooches* No worries, I'm here now (man, what a weekend....heck, what a *week*, I've been so sorely needing the comfort of Anakin, to simply bask in all that is our Chosen One, ever more of late, I think) - and, yes....I do believe that we're just about ready to get started 'ere on our Anakin Skywalker, Mark II, our second iteration of the Chosen One....the second stanza of Anakin, as it were, and if that makes any sense. ;) If it doesn't, I blame my long week.... *chuckles impishly* So, yes....definitely about to tackle it straightaways, then....I've asked Strilo to edit this postie so's to add the link to the new thread, since I evidently have no idea how to do it. ;) Hey, we remember what happened when I tried to link to my "Lost Soul" fic a long while ago....for the life of me I still don't know why I couldn't get it to work, but.... *shrugs* Ah well, no matter, then, eh....so, what do you say we get down to it, then? Let's do this thing, my loves.... :)

*cues up DVD player with all due zest, vigor and enthusiasm* Oh, and I'll of course try to make it worth your while, too....you know me, that's always what I endeavour to do.... ;)

Dawn.

12. Mrs_Anakin_Skywalker

Dec 3, 2005
    This is worth every minute of my time :p

I have my things ready for the next thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.