main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~~~~~~~The Official Armed Conflict Pre-Release Notice~~~~~~~~

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by ccfilms, Sep 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccfilms

ccfilms Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2004
    click

The image on that page pretty much speaks for itself.

:D

----------------------------------

NOTE: This film will be released in Sorenson 3 as well as DivX...don't worry!

The soundtrack is made up of completely original recordings composed and performed by Jeremy Krakowski (no loops were used whatsoever).

2. Padawan_John

Padawan_John Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2002
    Aren't you outside of your "Official" thread, CCFilms?

I'll download it when it's released, and then give you my honest opinion.

I promise. [face_devil]

3. ccfilms

Jul 24, 2004
  4. Ephisus

Ephisus Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2003
    1. Batman music is way too reconizable, find another theme.

2. I have no clue what you're film is about from the trailer, try to give a better impression of the moods, and/or themes in the film.

5. ccfilms

Jul 24, 2004
    How many times do i have to drill it through everyone's head???

The batman music is purly for trailer purposes cuz i wanted it to feel like Grayson.

The real film will have a completely ORIGINAL (as in, NEVER heard before) sondtrack written by myself.

I wasn't an announcment about the trailer, I was making an announcement about the movie and sountrack's release dates. lol

Sorry if I seem impatient, it's just I've told everyone a number of times that it's NOT go to have batman music in the movie. PERIOD!

6. Funk-E

Funk-E Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 11, 2003
    The batman music is purly for trailer purposes cuz i wanted it to feel like Grayson.

Right, but you've got it in the trailer, and it doesn't work. That's what we're saying. The trailer is as much a project as the film itself--it doesn't deserve to be left by the wayside.

Also: Easy on the hubris, please.

7. TuxedoTom

TuxedoTom Jedi Youngling star 1

May 11, 2004
    That felt like a waste of time downloading. LOL @ the most of the content of the site.

8. Funk-E

Sep 11, 2003
    <lame excuse about 2003 that includes the phrases lol and dude and a large amout of smileys, also many capital letters. Possibly the word 'jackbutt'.>

/ccfilms

9. Padawan_John

Padawan_John Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 10, 2002
    Okay, CC, the point being made is this: The music in your trailer is too readily assosciated with Batman. It is recommended by these fine folks here that, if you want to make a better first impression - since that is what a trailer is for - that you find something different.

If you would open your eyes (and your mind) you would find it to be a helpful, constructive criticism; rather than the bashing you apparently believe it to be.

Pull your head out, kid. You've got a great artistic beginning, but your attitude could use a little work.

Have a nice day. :D

10. John2460

John2460 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 29, 2002
    How is this argument worth anything? So he wanted to use batman music in his trailer. The trailer may not be top notch, but I'll judge him on his film, not his teaser.

11. Funk-E

Sep 11, 2003
    Unless we're talking about the content of the teaser itself. I think I already mentioned the fact that a trailer is a separate entity from the film itself...

12. Vigilante74

Vigilante74 Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2004
    I'll download it once a Quicktime .MOV version is available.

13. Darth_Brad03

Darth_Brad03 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
    Once you start making new threads that have no purpose, or when you enter the 5 thread range for a single film, our replies get like this. If you want us to stay on topic, give us something to work with first.

14. ccfilms

Jul 24, 2004
    :( Very true, im sorry. I'll be the first to admit that I enjoy being the center of attention. I'm very sorry for that.

About the trailer, the only reason i made an excuse is cuz the movie is so near it's release, I don't wanna make a new trailer. I made that trailer in 30 minutes 2 weeks ago.

So, maybe a moderator could lock this thread...? And I won't post anything til things actually get RELEASED!!! Very sorry. I'm a dork, i know. :p Just shoot me.

--------------------

EDIT: about the rest of the content of my site: it's to be veiwed completely as a progressive work to show were i came from, were i am now, and where im going. It is rediclous if you base my filmmaking skill upon an early 2003 work and don't even watch any current works....if anyone could please just wait til Oct. 1st to make anymore comments, that would be most desirable. Thank you.

15. Funk-E

Sep 11, 2003
    You are SOOO guilty of idolatry. 'Cept YOU'RE the golden cow.

Yeah, think about it! It's profound, I tell you! Profounddd!

/whitecoats

16. ccfilms

Jul 24, 2004
    yup, that's true. Pride...that's my problem. :(

17. The_Battle_For_Endor

The_Battle_For_Endor Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2004
    Couldn't hear the phone conversation, had no idea at all what was happening. The only thing I liked was the sniper shot. The batman music put me off big time I'm afraid. Hopefully the finished product will be good. I do like the whole 'Film, screenplay, soundtrack' release thing though. But apart from that your trailer did nothing for me. sorry. :(

18. ccfilms

Jul 24, 2004
    yah, alot of people say that.....lol...and personally, i totally agree...hehe..... just wait til oct. 1st. :D

19. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    rediclous

I am going to take you down.

~Neszis~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.