main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Official Barriss Offee Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Barriss_Rocks, Sep 20, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Snuggle

Darth_Snuggle Jedi Master star 2

Jun 5, 2005
    I didn't see her in Ep III, but that's just as well 'cuz I don't think I could handle another fave character death after Aayla's :_|

Does anyone know of a chronology on the character (age, background,etc)?

Syntax, I'd love to read that fic when it's done!

2. Kettch-22

Kettch-22 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 19, 2004
    I didn't see her in Ep III either. Sad about that, happy that she doesn't kick the bucket.

3. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Good news from the Official Site (hyperspace): Barriss might be returning to the DVD cut scenes!

Bad news: Barriss might be returning to the DVD cut scenes!

...as in, dying.

But at least we'll see her!

4. Hyperion51

Hyperion51 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 11, 2005
    Aw nuts.

Barriss is a queen. She is more than that. She, she is a GODDESS!!!!!!

If they kill Barriss off, that would suck so bad.

5. Quinten_JarVos

Quinten_JarVos Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 18, 2004
    God yes sign me up!

6. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    *bumping*

7. PsionicMasterOrion

PsionicMasterOrion Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2008
    As you can tell from my sig and icon, Barriss Offee is my absolute favorite Jedi of all time! I loved her in "The Approaching Storm" and really wish she had been in more books, or in RotS. Too bad she was "too minor" for them to put in ... *curse you George Lucas!!!*

However, if she had been in the movie, I'm sure the only screen time she would have gotten would be her death scene on Felucia ... and then I would have started screaming and raging and crying and throwing popcorn, right there in the middle of the theater, so perhaps it was for the best.

But there might still be hope for her ... do you think she'll be in this fall's "Clone Wars" movie?

P.S. Anyone know of any Barriss Offee fan fic? I was so sad when she died that I am writing my own fic where her death was actually faked so she could escape from Order 66, but ... yeah, I want to read others while I wait!

P.P.S. Does anyone know if she is featured in other books besides The Approaching Storm?

8. JediLuminaraUnduli

JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2008
    Ooh, ooh, can I join? Pwease?

Btw, I am starting a fanfic that's Lumi/Barriss/Obi called Rubato.. Should be up any day now.. Stupid computer backfired..

I know she appears in some comic books with Luminara. Check Wookiepedia for a list.

~Mikki :)

9. JediLuminaraUnduli

Jul 12, 2008
    *Nudges thread*

(peers around) Hello? *echo*

I believe she is featured in the MedStar series as the main character.. So yay!!! I think she is in a few comic books with Luminara, but I'm not all too sure. There are a few lists on her Wookiepedia page, I think. Hope that helps. I think there will be a new book/comic/something that shows her and Luminara parting ways.. *sob*

-Miks

10. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003

Really? I'd like to see that. Might have something to do with the Clone Wars show (probably leading up to the Luminara episode, which seems to be conspicuously missing Barriss).

11. JediLuminaraUnduli

Jul 12, 2008
    Yes, probably. I think the Luminara episode will give out some more details on what happened, but I suppose I'll have to check Wookiepeida to find out 'cause I don't own a television .. *Shocked face* *Nods and agrees*

The wookiepedia said that '.. Barriss had little left to learn, so she and her Master Luminara Unduli parted ways and saw little of each other for the rest of the war.' I find that hard to believe, because of the bond and closeness they shared. Hmm.. Plot bunny opportunities..

-M

12. JediLuminaraUnduli

Jul 12, 2008
    Hey, has anyone watched the Clone Wars television series Chapter 14-15? I believe it was aired in 2004. I watched it on YouTube. It was quite interesting the way Lumi and Barriss were so in sync when they were fighting. I wonder if any other Jedi Master/Padawans were like that?

-M

13. JediLuminaraUnduli

Jul 12, 2008
    *pokepokepokebumpbumpnudgepoke*

-Miks

14. JediLuminaraUnduli

Jul 12, 2008
    Anyone know if she might appear in TCW Season two? :D

*sigh* This club hasn't been posted in for so long.

*bump* Anyone still out there? [face_worried]

-M

15. Master_Anonymous

Master_Anonymous Jedi Youngling

Dec 26, 2009
    S2E6, S2E8. Bump back to life!

16. zark

zark Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2009
    Barriss is pretty dang awesome. Y'know, in all aspects of being a jedi: wisdom, power, talent, and ability there is a jedi above her in rank. But her personality is worthwhile. I am going to miss all of her buddies from medstar.

17. Thrawn1786

Thrawn1786 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 8, 2004
    I love Barriss! Can I join?

18. Mirialan_Healer

Mirialan_Healer Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2010
    I love Barriss and Luminara, they are such a great duo. So in sync and everything, you know? I just wish they were a bit more close than The Clone Wars portrays them to be.

May I join, if anyone still exists on here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.