main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official BETRAYED FEDERATION Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Audio' started by Nathan_P_Butler, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    I'm pleased to announce that Sigma Phi Kappa Productions' new Star Wars fan audio drama, "Star Wars: Betrayed Federation," created by Steve Mollmann has now been officially released at Star Wars Fanworks.

The project features a tale 900 years before TPM, pitting two Jedi against a scheme against the Trade Federation and its Viceroy.

http://www.starwarsfanworks.com/betrayed.html

The creators will soon be creating an official discussion thread on the Fanworks message board at www.galacticsenate.com, so be sure to drop by and tell them what you think.

2. cinemafreak

cinemafreak Jedi Master star 4

May 13, 2002
    I like this show. Everyone, come listen. Its worth it. Good humor, good action, great Neomodians, Batman! I've listened at least twice. This one has multiple listenablility.

3. SteveMollmann

SteveMollmann Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 15, 2003
    Glad you liked it. It was a fair bit of work, and even when it was done I wasn't sure if I'd created a light-hearted romp or a boring padded-out piece of nonsense.

Happy you liked the Nemoidians as well. I love them, and as soon as a Trade Federation setting was suggested to me, I ran with it. It's no coincidene that one of the four SW action figures I own is Nute Gunray. Those accents are tricky to do for whole conversations (as opposed to the brief snippets you get in TPM and AOTC). If you want proof of that, listen to the actors mangle every sentence they had in the blooper reel.

4. Nathan_P_Butler

Nathan_P_Butler Author, Star Wars Tales #21 star 4 VIP

May 23, 2003
    People dig it. You're #4 this month on number of downloads for Fanworks, behind only Addiction, ChronoRadio #11, and the ChronoVideo intro to the Dragon*Con panel. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.