main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo The Official Birthday Thread--HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORRIN!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthIshtar, Nov 6, 2005.

1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Yes, I agree. Maybe for our next activity, you should make that. ;)

2. JediJayJay

JediJayJay Jedi Youngling

Nov 1, 2005
    HAHAHA!!!! NAh for an activity pizza and coke would be better

3. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Well, last activity, we had ice cream and before that, it was pretty much potluck, so whatever we'd like...

4. JediJayJay

Nov 1, 2005
    INFACT. my son is home sick....so we just got domino's and we are watching episode 3 right now. he was home sick yesterday also and we watched all the extras and the movie twice. 6 HOURS OF episode 3!!!!

5. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Awww...if you need someone to babysit and help watch ep3, I'm happy to do so. ;)

6. JediJayJay

Nov 1, 2005
    HA....you would have to bring your saber...my son can be a little sith sometimes (just kidding :))

Now that we are stuffed I am building a new Star Wars forum/message board. He is playing with his SW figures.

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Very nice. I need action figures to play with when I'm frustrated. All I have are my characters.

8. JediJayJay

Nov 1, 2005
    I have been making action figure movies since i was 11.

cant wait till my new forum is done :)

9. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Yay, that sounds like so much fun.

10. JediJayJay

Nov 1, 2005
    yeah i have a couple on hi 8 tape but i filmed them on my fathers camera in cali. i need to get another camera to transfer them and mix sound on them. i plan on doing more soon. but that darn thing called life keeps getting in the way.

one i shot using a bunch of hoppers from 'a bugs life' (the grasshopper bad guy) who then kidnapped anakin. obi wan, mace, ki adi, obi wan and a few more jedis came to rescue him. i shot this after seeing episode one. a few more years later episode 2 came out. and what happens. anakin gets captured by grasshopper people and mace, ki adi, and a bunch of jedi come to rescue him. uncanny.....then i began to write a story where during anakins training, him and obi wan go to planet where a creature with 4 arms using 4 lightsabers is destroying a tribe of people on a planet. i was going to use the GI JOE 4 armed action figure from the guy in Mortal Kombat. anyway, everytime they send jedi to help and find out if he is the sith lord....this bad guy kills them and takes thier sabers. well i was going to send another rogue jedi with obi. i wrote this concept a few months after seeing episode 1.....now several years later, GRIEVOUS!!!!!!! weird!

11. Eowyn_Jade

Eowyn_Jade Jedi Master star 4

Jan 14, 2003
    mine's sept. 13 :D

12. Corrin_Wyndryder

Corrin_Wyndryder Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 17, 2001
    Well, Today, Dec 20th, 2005, I am officially 24 years old and a father of a beautiful 5 week old baby girl named Jasmyn Danielle.

13. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Happy birthday to you. And congrats on your adorable (undoubtedly) baby girl. :)

14. kateydidnt

kateydidnt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 11, 2004
    Happy Birthday!