main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion The Official Bossk in Episode 7,8,9 & Spinoff Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by LANDO_ROCKS, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregvader123

gregvader123 Jedi Padawan star 2

Nov 16, 2012
    Didn't Bossk grunt and hiss and that Imperial officer in ESB? Was that his language, or was he just clearing his throat?

2. Merlin_Ambrosius69

Merlin_Ambrosius69 Jedi Master star 5

Aug 4, 2008
    He said, "Let's look for Alf!" in plain English. Try to keep up with the thread! :p

3. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    So the spin-off movie will revolve around him looking for Alf for 2.5 hours? I'd be game.

4. LANDO_ROCKS

LANDO_ROCKS Force Ghost star 5

Nov 28, 2002
    Do I need to direct you to the EU thread?

5. The Hellhammer

The Hellhammer Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2012
    This is a good humored fun thread.
    Don't start the EU/non-EU crap here, please.

DarthRelaxus likes this.
  6. Arawn_Fenn

Arawn_Fenn Chosen One star 7

Jul 2, 2004
    Also A Barve Like That: The Tale of Boba Fett from Tales from Jabba's Palace. ( And of course all his other post-ROTJ appearances. )

7. LANDO_ROCKS

Nov 28, 2002
    Okay, I wasn't going to resort to this but you Boba-Lovers started it.

The final encounter with FettEdit

"I'll believe that when I see Boba Fett's charred corpse."
    ―Bossk[src]

Quite some time later, after Boba Fett's "death", Bossk had another run-in with the hated hunter. He was forced to abandon the Hound's Tooth in a panic as a bomb calmly counted down the seconds remaining to detonation. Again, Bossk found himself in an escape pod because of Boba Fett and seethed silently to himself. Suddenly, a countdown began echoing in the escape pod. In a frenzy, Bossk tried to find the bomb, managing to discover just as the countdown reached zero, however nothing happened. It was then that the hunter realized that he had been scared off of his own ship, and he now knew that Fett hadn't in fact been killed by the sarlacc and was now using the Hound's Tooth as his own ship.
    [​IMG]Bossk
    Bossk landed on the surface of Tatooine, where he was stranded without any source of credits. Luckily for him, he had managed to steal an important piece of evidence from Slave I that led to another show down with Fett in the Mos Eisley Cantina. Bossk held his ground against the fearsome hunter, refusing to give the location of the evidence without money, even with Fett's blaster trained on his forehead. Boba Fett uttered the unthinkable words "You win" and transferred a large amount of credits into Bossk's account in exchange for the evidence. It was believed that Bossk used this money (not to mention the new respect he earned for defeating Boba Fett) to get back on his feet in the bounty-hunting world.

cdgodin likes this.
  8. LANDO_ROCKS

Nov 28, 2002
    Bossk is the Boss.

:)

TrandoJedi likes this.
  9. Cad Carnage

Cad Carnage Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    This bickering is pointless, now Cad Bane will provide us with the presence of a superior bounty hunter by the time this Sequel Trilogy is operational.

He will then crush the Bossk and Boba fanboys with one swift stroke.

[​IMG]

Lord Optimus and cdgodin like this.
  10. LANDO_ROCKS

Nov 28, 2002
    I don't know who that guy is but I think he should remove those vacuum cleaner hoses ASAP as it's turning him blue!

cdgodin and Cad Carnage like this.
  11. Cad Carnage

Cad Carnage Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2013
    Seriously though, I like them all, I hope to one day see more of each of them in the ST or spin-offs.

12. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    Like a Bossk. :cool:

Don't care what is said, he is my favorite Bounty Hunter.

13. Who's the Bossk

Who's the Bossk Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2013
    Ahhh, good to be back. Bossk is back. He is the best bounty hunter. Been on boards since '02, off and on. Episode 7 is actually happening? wow!

14. Air Jedi

Air Jedi Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 1, 2013
    Who's The Bossk, Boba Fettish, Cad Bania, they're all legends but save them for the spin-offs, I want a new bad a** bounty hunter for the ST.

15. LANDO_ROCKS

Nov 28, 2002
    So you're one of those "I need shiny new things!" I bet you buy every new iPod or iPhone.

We have one bad-ass lizard guy and you want a fancy new one? Sorry but there is but one Bossk and he is irreplaceable!

16. Air Jedi

Air Jedi Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 1, 2013
    Not really, never owned a iPod or iPhone, got a Samsung Galaxy 2.

Assuming Episode VII is 30-40 years after ROTJ I think it makes sense that there is a new "most feared" bounty hunter in the galaxy. Bossk is in TCW tv show, I don't know what his species life expectancy is but he might be getting old by the time of the ST. He could have a longer life span like Yoda I guess so maybe he wouldn't be too old for the ST.

I'm sorry if I offended you kind sir.

17. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    SuperShadow claims another victim.

18. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Anybody have the feeling they're gonna kill off Han Solo by simply locking him in a room with Bossk at the start of the film and then at the hour 20 minute mark they open the door and Bossk is just picking his teeth?

19. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Isn't this you? --> http://boards.theforce.net/members/whosthebossk.664514/

Just curious why you re-registered. :p

20. Zane the Reaper

Zane the Reaper Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 5, 2012
    [​IMG]

21. Who's the Bossk

Who's the Bossk Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2013
    oh yes! that's me. I tried loggin on but got banned for some reason. I'm working on getting that old user back. Good to see you remembered!

I like Bossk a lot in the Clone Wars. thought he was used well and got considerable time

22. Joe

Joe Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 25, 2012

This should be a scene in VII

23. hawkeye forever

hawkeye forever Jedi Knight

Oct 30, 2012
    The only little known character I want to return more than Bossk is Pruneface.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.