main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx the official Celebrate Your Boredom Here thread! yawn.

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Princess_Skywalker_, Oct 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Princess_Skywalker_

Princess_Skywalker_ Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 5, 2002
    lol ah, what a loyal henchman you are ;) they just don't make em like that anymore! so little loyalty in the world today. :p

2. jawajames

jawajames Former RSA // stawars.com contributor star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP

Apr 26, 2002
    speaking of loyalty... when do we eat around here...

3. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    i'm roasting the non believer on the fire as we speak. the meat looks a bit tough and chewy though, what there is of it... :p

we're having shish-ka-bobs! ;)

4. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    i hate mondays.

5. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    wow this place is SO happening. look at all the posting that is going on!! [face_plain]

6. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    there is not enough caffine in the world today...

7. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    you don't need caffeine. you need something interesting to do. i'd recommend a crossword puzzle or something similar. i wish i had a crossword puzzle here.

8. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Yes, I often find myself in need of a good crossword puzzle. But today the problem is not just boredom, but also exhaustion. I didn't get to sleep last night until Bebop was almost over. 5 hours is just not enough sleep. sigh.

9. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    I have discovered that I actually like Fall. As seasons go, it's not half bad. In fact, I no longer like Spring or Summer that much anymore (especially Summer now that I live in Southern California). My favorite seasons are now Winter and Fall. There is something so refreshing about a cool brisk evening. And I am beginning to miss the gloomy, overcast/rainy days of Oregon. sigh. What IS the world coming to? Who brainwashed me?

10. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Is it Christmas time yet?

11. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    yeah.. christmas is this thursday.. we bumped it up this year to screw with the retailers.

12. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    yawn. sooooooooooooooooo bored.

13. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    yippieeeeee! presents! that means spikey bot and angely bot will be under my tree! :eek: i don't have a tree!! brb...gotta go find a tree!

hey if thurs is xmas, that must mean today is my b-day! i mean, if we can bump one, why not both! :D

14. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
  15. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Have I mentioned how much I hate telemarketers? Ditto for the sales people that come to our building and won't leave. It's supposed to be a no soliciting building, yet, day after day, they come, in droves, to harass, and be annoying. blah.

16. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    [image=http://sc.msn.com/4N/V68BSH@3`D1FO}Q{-CGFIV.jpg]
    ok that just scares me. [face_plain]

17. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    I'd be bored but I just bought Final Prophecy.

18. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    If you are bored you could alway come to San Diego! I need help doing a little filing! hahahaha!

19. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    Gee I dunno if I could handle a crazy day of filing. That might be just a bit too much excitement for me. ;)

20. Sistine

Sistine Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Oh I am loving it loads...

yeah...she said...send me some bored please....

21. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    well, to take your mind off the boredom, you could think of all the different ways you could achieve global domination... :p

22. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    Actually my friend who lives across the street just called me this morning begging me to come do filing and CPA* work for her so I'm busy there already . . .

*CPA - cut, paste, apply :) . . . actually it's punching holes ... punching good!!!!

23. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    hey know what i discovered (about my new icon)? if you scroll real fast with your mouse up and down this page...it looks like han & leia are kissing. :p

24. jawajames

Apr 26, 2002
    hmmm... you must be bored.

25. Princess_Skywalker_

Nov 5, 2002
    well i drank a pop with lunch and now i have some energy, which i am going to need while i sit thru 1 1/2 hrs of traffic to get down to orange county to my friends place...but it will be fun. we are watching the video i shot at the wb party and stuff...

oh and we got new carpet here at work. it's a soft and bouncy.... it makes me want to crank the music up and dance. don't mind me. just thinking about the past again. sigh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.