Idaho The Official Celebration IV Thread

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kasey_Kenobi, May 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Actually, he tried to outdrink Tarfal. And he did. Bill was so screwed up that night, as was Tarfal.
    Saw opening ceremonies. They were "ok," they had no real announcements to speak of. There may yet be some special stuff shown at the celebration theatre, but that remains to be seen. Going to likely play in the mini's tournament today. Still can't believe what I found out about Sacrifice!
    We've got some great pictures...there are lots of pretty girls down here with stellar costumes. The best I've seen so far is Padme's fireplace dress from AOTC. You'll get to see those once the Con is over. Hope everything is well.
  2. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Well, the Con is over and we head for home tomorrow. I'm glad I got to go. I've burned way too much cash but that's the way it goes. I think I'm going to start setting aside some cash for coventions in the future. There is talk that the next two SW celebrations will return to the Los Angeles area. Perhaps next time, there can be a trip to Disneyland or Hollywood Blvd. Its great to know that we've got a new clone wars series to look forward to and that we'll hopefully be seeing the movies in 3-D in a couple years or sooner.
    I think its great that our fanforce is expanding and I think its really important that we expand to become 501st. We've been in existence long enough now that we should really take advantage of our ability to dedicate ourselves to something. I'm looking forward to getting our float started and seeing that completed.
    Anyway, I'm rambling. I'll see everyone in the next few days. Hope to play some mini's with the new pieces! BTW, how was pirates? I only heard from Eric on that.
    See you all soon.
  3. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
    You didn't see Pirates yet?
  4. Joshkj Jedi Padawan

HEY MY IDAHO PALS!

This is Josh (and speaking for phil here too) from San Diego, just thought Id stop in and say hi!
  5. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Hey there guys glad to see everyone made it home okay, I am already looking forward to Celebration 5 Stay tune over the next couple of days I will be posting pics from the trip on to the web site.

in the Event Gallery

http://www.newboiseorder.com so just check back in to keep updated.
  6. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    Have not seen Pirates yet will prob go very soon.
  7. cmdrwillard Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.