main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official CIII Pictures Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by zuckuss1138, Apr 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I swear Skinnee reminds me of Gina Gershon's character's brother in Face/Off. Should have grabbed a trenchcoat, a fake blaster, and taken his picture with his hand cupped on his neck. [face_laugh]

2. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    No, Skinnee is John Malkovitch!

3. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
  4. aries6

aries6 LFL Artist VIP

Mar 23, 2005
    I was one of the artists at the Art Show (if you missed it, you really missed out!) and wanted to let everyone know that there are some great pictures of the artists at:
    www.artists-allied.com

Cynthia

5. JediTrilobite

JediTrilobite Jedi Grand Master star 7

Nov 17, 1999
    I think that I stopped by your booth. Great stuff!

BobaFett-MP- Outstanding pictures!

6. Baldwyn_Fett

Baldwyn_Fett Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    Cynthia,

I walked up to your table on Saturday, and asked if your CIII poster was already sold out, entirely expecting it to have! After seeing it on Rebelscum, I had to have it, even before the CIII Vader! :) It truly represented the sense of wonder, excitement and adventure of seeing Star Wars as a kid.

I'll be sure to send you a picture of it my daughter's room! (I had you dedicate it to her)

Baldwyn

7. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/eethit/DarthPackage.jpg]
    :eek: [face_plain] [face_laugh]

8. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    HOLY COW. JediTrilobite! I met you! You were Linh's buddy! [face_shocked]

Yeah, I think you found us at Champions one night. And we had, like. Eight people in a six person booth, two of which were named Sarah. And people were chugging Mountain Dew. Or something.

O_____O

9. Jedigirl514

Jedigirl514 Jedi Master star 3

Sep 22, 2002
    http://us.f3.yahoofs.com/users/41bf9af0za3c133c3/2409/__sr_/10ed.jpg?phhAVeCBb_3aJ6mI

I need to thank you SO much JediRacer, I have been looking for those pictures EVERYWHERE, I am the Barriss in that picture, and mine didn't turn out....did anyone get any pictures taken a few minutes later with us and all the other jedi?

10. JediRacer8

JediRacer8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2004
    You had a great costume JediGirl. I was happy to see someone do a good Barriss costume.

11. bwilder2

bwilder2 Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2005
    I have several pictures of the event at: http://www.brianwilder.net/swcostumes/index.html I also have a story of how our day went while there. If you want higher resolution photos, let me know and I'll send them to you....bwilder2@hotmail.com

12. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    While I obviously can't share my pictures since I never got my camera back from it being lost or stolen or whatever, I do still have all my video footage that I shot and I'm going to share my highlights video on here instead, which I put together in less than 8 hours!! Maybe its the wrong thread, but its all I have left. I hope everyone enjoys it. The volume is a bit loud but I'm working on fixing that. In the meantime, just turn down your speakers or the player's volume. I MISS ALL YOU GUYS!!

http://www.johnrosevideography.com/C3video.html

13. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    HOLY COW. JediTrilobite! I met you! You were Linh's buddy! [face_shocked]

Indeed I was. I've seen you post up on her weblog a couple times, and I was wondering if you had been one of the ones there.

That was definently crazy, with the Mt. Dew. She needs to be tranqed sometime. ;)

14. lija

lija Jedi Master star 2

Mar 30, 2002
    Bad news: since I've spent most of my time volunteering, I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted... :( :_|

Good news: I ended up in 2nd center row seat at the costume contest on Friday, so I was able to take some decent shots of most of the contestants except for a few notable exceptions.... :)

1. The adorable little girl dressed as Leia. She walked too fast for me to catch her with my camera.

2. The tauntaun that rolled next to the stage to my right. I could barely see the head, much less the body. Since I couldn't use flash, the pictures wouldn't turn out for the tauntaun anyways.

See costume contest.

Sorry about some of the blurry pictures...I tried to pick the best ones...the blurry ones are the only ones I have of those particular individuals.

15. DS615

DS615 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 30, 2003
    Great pictures everyone, and I thank you for sharing!

I've looked through all of them here. All total there are probably, what, five thousand diffrent photos?

And not one stinkin picture of me. Do you know how depressing that is?

Anyway, keep on posting those pics!

EDIT: Whooo! 1,500 posts!

16. JediTrilobite

Nov 17, 1999
    1. The adorable little girl dressed as Leia. She walked too fast for me to catch her with my camera.

If that's who I think it is, the little girl about 3 or so? She shot me! Very cute.

17. Benae_Quee

Benae_Quee Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 15, 2002
    Lija, your pictures aren't coming up for me :( I really want to see them too since I was in the contest and there are only a few shots of me.

18. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    See costume contest.

lija, your account is set up so visitor's have to enter a password (which would be different from your account password).

I finally got my pics up. They can be seen here.

19. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    "I do still have all my video footage that I shot and I'm going to share my highlights video on here instead, which I put together in less than 8 hours!!"

Holy ****, John! I love that video! Awesome job! It totally captures the feeling of the entire trip for me... Perfect balance of convention and nightlife! I love the quote by Josh at the end... Thanks for the awesome memories and the video! I hope we can make a sequel in a couple years...

And by the way, ladies... I really do want to marry a nerd. ;)

20. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Awesome video MrSkinnee, and I love the song you chose to go along with it. Thanks soooooo much for putting that together and sharing it with us all.

21. kampilan

kampilan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Yes, I agree it was a well put together video and I did enjoy the song very much. My favorite part of the whole video was seeing that lil' boy reaching out to touch R2 :) awesome moment that all folks and media who make fun of us SW fans should see.

speaking of videos but out of subject- what do you think of Access Hollywood's contest? I would vote for "A day in the life of the ultimte SW fan" because I'd have done something waht he came up with as well. He covered things like toys, armor, and even photos of himself as a kid with SW stuff. :)

22. veritasuk

veritasuk Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 2004
    Oh Bugger! i cant get the video to work.

23. Foo_Fighter

Foo_Fighter Jedi Youngling

Apr 30, 2005
    "Oh Bugger! i cant get the video to work.

Neither can I... :(
    MrSkinee, is it possible that you can you burn it to a disc and I'll send you some money to ship it to me?!?!

24. MrGarindan

MrGarindan Jedi Youngling

Apr 26, 2005
  25. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    Awesome video, John! It definitely made me smile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.