Orlando, FL The Official City Coordinator Campaign Thread

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by SeaTrooper, Jan 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling

star 3
    The more I think about it, and I know it was me that got the ball rolling here, why do we need a government in this club?
    We don't geet paid for it, we gather on our own volition, things are going great as they are.
    I like to think that the intention here is a buch of like minded participants who get together to share in each others company. The fact that we need a goverment is as audasious as it is amusing.
    WHy have a City Coordinator at all? If we don't have one are we going to be denied chapter status? Are we going to be banned from gathering? Hasn't stopped us this far.
    Anyway someone has eventually will have to make a report to the front office even though our chapter lives are splashed across the Orlando Forums.
    I am not going to get down to executing modern managment properties to have a good time. After all just because my real life employment often blurs every other aspect that I live, I am not going to let it creep into pissing away things with ya'll.
    I am just going to bask in the glow of my fellow fans.
  2. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    As I have said before, you guys can run your club any way you see fit. However, once you guys are "official," you must have a City Representative. The City Rep is basically the person who contacts me to let me know when you guys will be meeting, so I can post the announcements on the FanForce web site. The City Rep would also contact me if y'all have any questions or concerns, or if there is a problem in your forum. Otherwise, you can have as little or as much organization as you want. :)
  3. JediRecon19 Jedi Youngling

I second Ia as Secretary.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.