main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Char, NC The ***OFFICIAL*** CNCFF Cafepress store!

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by EagleIFilms, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EagleIFilms

EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2001
    As mentioned in the 'Report from Meeting #6' thread, I have now started a CafePress Store, where we will be selling CNC Fan Force merchendise.

I'd like to say that I have purchased a CafePress sweatshirt (from a different store than ours), and they are VERY high quality, very nice, and should last a while.

So, without further adiou, here is the URL for the store:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/store/store.aspx?storeid=cncfanforce

At this time, all we have is a T-shirt, although this will be rectified VERY soon, and there is only one design.

If anyone has any ideas for designs, please let me know via e-mail (EagleIFilms@blenderwars.com), and put it in this thread as well. And do remember, that we CANNOT sell ANYTHING that is copyrighted, so as it stands, I can't include any Star Wars things. I do, however, have a link to TF.N and the Separatist web site (even though 'Separatist' is misspelled :p ).

The base price for a T-shirt is $13.99, however, I'll be raising the price two dollars to $15.99, and that money will be set aside in a 'lock box', to use the President's term, and can be used for various FAN FORCE related things, which will, I'm sure, be thought of soon. If anyone (especially our CR) has a problem with this, please mention it in this thread.

So, buy away, and if you have any ideas for MORE merchendise, PLEASE! let me know, so I can put it up as soon as possible.

2. RidingMyCarousel

RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master star 6

Feb 20, 2002
    I could always change the domain of seperatists.sphosting.com to separatists.sphosting.com. Anyways, did y'all still want to get a domain such as http://www.charlotteseparatists.com?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.