main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Conversions Thread: By Request (d20 to d6/d6 to d20/d20 to d20)

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by dp4m, Nov 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    All -

Please use this thread for all of your conversion needs.

My first request, HRD (Human Replica Droids) in general and Guri in particular (from the Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook [WEG]).

:)

2. DarthNoctambulus

DarthNoctambulus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    There are stats for Guri at the Rebellion Era Sourcebook, but you probably already knew that. Anyway I think I whipped some HRD stats. I'll see if I can find them.

3. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    There are stats for Guri at the Rebellion Era Sourcebook, but you probably already knew that. Anyway I think I whipped some HRD stats. I'll see if I can find them.

Yeah, but I think that makes it problematic with the RCRB. :)

4. Magellan_the_Cat

Magellan_the_Cat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    I thought these were pretty good:

http://boards.theforce.net/Games:_RPG/b10196/11883149/?37

5. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    I swear that I once found a Knights of the Old Republic total conversion PDF file, but now I can't find it. Anyone know what I'm talking about? I found this, but it's incomplete.

Edit: Nevermind, found it here

6. FlareStorm

Nov 13, 2000
    Using the Rebellion Era book, and reverse-engineering Guri's stats (having her start out Str: 13, Dex: 12, Con: 12, Int: 12, Wis: 12, Cha: 12, and using the standard 25 point buy method, a HRD would have:

Str: +12, Dex: +6, Con: +3, Int: +6, Wis: +1, Cha: +6

Wow!!!!!

Also assumed she used her 4th level attribute bonus for Str and her 8th level one for Cha

7. JediAlly

JediAlly Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 31, 2000
    Well, FlareOne, I looked at the KOTOR RPG you indicated. And it is good. I have one complaint so far. Davik's stats has him as Scoundrel 4/Noble 3/Soldier 2/Exchange
    Boss 3. There's no Exchange Boss Prestige listed, so I'm assuming they actually meant Crime Lord 3, right?

As for those who would object to the Jedi Sentinel class and the Jedi Shadow prestige, consider this. Four thousand years separate KOTOR from the PT/OT/EU/NJO timeframe. In that time, the Jedi may have decided to gradually allocate the duties associated with the Sentinels and the Shadows to the Guardians, Consulars, and Investigators until it reached the point whereby there was no need for Sentinels and Shadows.

8. JediAlly

Oct 31, 2000
    I also noticed some new feats, but there are no descriptions - Co-ordinate Attack, Deceptive, Defensive Roll, and Elusive Target. Info?

9. FlareStorm

Nov 13, 2000
    I dunno, I just wanted it because I just finished the game and wanted to see what conversions have been done. The game itself isn't really similar to the RPG in the manner of feats and skills

10. NJOfan215

NJOfan215 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 17, 2003
    Defensive roll isn't a new feat. It's in the potj source book.

11. DarthNoctambulus

DarthNoctambulus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Wow, I'm surprised. That KOTOR netbook is awesome.

12. JediAlly

Oct 31, 2000
    I just checked. Defensive Roll isn't a feat. It's one of the special qualities available for the Force Warrior. It should have been listed as a special quality for the Mandalorian Warrior.

13. wierd235

wierd235 Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2005
    could someone give me the d20 ability mods/ special abilities for a defel? id appreciate it

14. darth_phobeius

darth_phobeius Jedi Youngling

Dec 22, 2004
    the mods for a defel are in the ultimate alien anthology.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.