main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Dark Nest III: The Swarm War Discussion Thread (spoilers allowed)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by The2ndQuest , Nov 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen-Vader

Jacen-Vader Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 6, 2005
    First, I want that Jaina and Zekk unjoin themselves.

Second, I think that TD can kill now a protagonist, better that a significative died succed in LotF, but in SW ( not Star Wars, Swarm War) maybe we can see the die of Zekk ( i hope this) or Kyp or Jag ( noooooooo this not, Kyp can die, and Jag is better that Zekk)

2. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    I agree im getting annoyed at the fact that Jaina cant really move on with her life until she is unjoined and if it means the death of Zekk so be it.

3. SoloFel_RebelGirl

SoloFel_RebelGirl Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 26, 2005
    i want to see Kyp live, Zekk/Jaina become unjoined, and Jag get Jaina...finally. he's been waiting. Yes, i do think that Zekk needs to let go of Jaina. in Dark Nest 1 i think it said something about how Jaina liked him, but still felt strongly for Jag. Zekk's going to be heartbroken, though.

4. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Dont you hate it when you want something so bad that it seems like forever when it comes thats the way i feel about TSW i just want it to hurry up...why did they have to make it be released after XMAS:_|

5. SoloFel_RebelGirl

Nov 26, 2005
    my thoughts exactly! well, i got all worked up after TJK when Jaina got joined. after that, i kinda learned to put emotional gaurds up, and to not be optimistic. If you go in expecting your favorite characters to be killed, you can only be plesantly surprised.

6. Jaina_SoIo

Jaina_SoIo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2005
    If I remember correctly in Joiner King, Jaina stated that she didn't have any romantic feelings at all of Zekk, even though he still pined over her.

Good. More of a chance for Jag to snatch her away! [face_laugh]

7. SoloFel_RebelGirl

Nov 26, 2005
  8. Kyptastic

Kyptastic VIP star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Will he want her back though?

Is his commitment to his (adopted) nation greater than any love he still has for Jaina?

9. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    Good question so far it seems like Jag is more commited to the Chiss than his relationship with Jaina but they did break it off so maybe he will have a change of heart.

10. Nsolarr_Kvos

Nsolarr_Kvos Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2005
    Why does everyone hate Zekk?!

11. Lightsaber_Duelist

Lightsaber_Duelist Jedi Youngling

Aug 23, 2005
    I honestly don't know why people hate Zekk. He DOES need to be seperated from Jaina, but still. He is one of the most pure Jedi--in fact, he seems to represent some of the Jedi from the Old Republic in his views of the Dark Side. Lol. Maybe like a white version of Windu, who was touched by the Dark Side but was a very powerful Jedi. Still, lay off of him. If the authors decide to pair him with Jaina, so be it. It's not "his fault". Besides, people like Jag, but we've never really seen him develop or anything. Zekk, we have--since his days at the Academy. Jags kinda remained the same...he DOES seem like chopping block material since he hasn't really developed a terrible amount.

12. AlisonC

AlisonC Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2005
    Why do they have to keep pairing people off at all? :confused: Surely someone can be left alone! I hope Ben decides to be a bachelor - or maybe instead that Nameless will have a little sister, and then she herself decide to stay single also, and let the family line continue through the sister.

13. Inara

Inara Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    I hope he's committed to his nation, actually. As charming as it is to abandon everything for love, I'd really like to see a person stay true to his duty, and frankly, the Chiss seem to be the only group to have it together. I think it's so cool that Jag and his family are in the Ascendancy, and I can't stand how everyone wants him to drop his allegiances and run off to join the GFFA and be with Jaina. If Jaina wants him so much, how about she shape up and join him there?

14. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Why do they have to keep pairing people off at all? confused Surely someone can be left alone! I hope Ben decides to be a bachelor - or maybe instead that Nameless will have a little sister, and then she herself decide to stay single also, and let the family line continue through the sister.

Because famous, rich, pleasant personalitied, goodlooking people get married?

15. ConservativeSoldier

ConservativeSoldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    Jaina is not going to wind up with Zekk or Jag. Destiny's Way made it clear that she will forever be alone and, paraphrasing a bit, live a life of loneliness and despair, but she will bring comfort to those around her.

That's her destiny. The Sword of the Jedi.

Now if she'd just get over the whole 'bugmind.'

16. Cil

Cil Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    Destiny's Way made it clear that she will forever be alone and, paraphrasing a bit, live a life of loneliness and despair, but she will bring comfort to those around her.

Actualy, I Hope she does has a Family in the Future, I don't think Jaina's life will be all doom and gloom.

17. RK_Striker_JK_5

RK_Striker_JK_5 Force Ghost star 7

Jul 2, 2003
    You know, if they kill off Zekk, Jaina's still gonna be a bughugger.

And they'd better not kill off Zekk. He deserves a lot more than the crappy way he's been written.

18. ConservativeSoldier

ConservativeSoldier Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2005
    You can hope, but I guarantee it's not gonna happen. ;)

19. Mustafar_66

Mustafar_66 Force Ghost star 6

May 20, 2005
    Huzzah! Well said! And when did Jag start getting a fan base?

20. Quinnocent-Till-Sith

Quinnocent-Till-Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 21, 2004
    Or they go off and run the Remnant together after Pealleon kicks it (fo'shizzle). ;)

21. barabel_humour

barabel_humour Jedi Master star 4

Nov 14, 2005
    Ben's obliged to have children to continue the Skywalker name (I'm pretty sure that was the main reason he was created afterall), I think he's also obliged to lose a hand to an enemy it's a family tradition among the Skywalker men. Besides most people in the real world get married why should SW be any different, we should all be pleased at how low the SW divorce rate is.

22. SoloFel_RebelGirl

Nov 26, 2005
    When did Jag start developing a fan base? uhhhh...since he was first introduced???? I like Jag a lot, but there's nothing wrong with Zekk! I rather admire him! He's got strong morals like no one else...but i still think it should be J/J. I'm a part of the Zekk fan club as well as the Jag Fel fan club...i love them both! as well as Kypster...:D so, anyway, i don't want Zekk killed, but i want no more Joiner and J/J. but that doesn't seem likely...

23. barabel_humour

barabel_humour Jedi Master star 4

Nov 14, 2005
    You may also like Garik "Face" Loran, like Jaina's aforementioned love interests, he also has green eyes and black hair.

24. SoloFel_RebelGirl

Nov 26, 2005
    hmmmmmmmmm.........i've never paid much attention to him. and does Kyp have green eyes or brown?

25. Teegirloo

May 26, 2005
    I dont hate Zekk but i think he doesnt have alot of devopment in the NJO period and so on. I do want him to be unjoined with Jaina but i think for that to happen only death can do it because if they were just separated i think their joinerism would still be there it may not be as strong as it is now but it may still remain for a very long time but with death there would be no connection and we all know that Jaina isnt going to die so what are the chances that Zekk will be the one to kick the bucket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.