main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph The OFFICIAL Doctor Who Episode Countdown - Nos. 3 & 4

Discussion in 'Community' started by halibut, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Everton

Everton Chosen One star 10

Jul 18, 2003
    Agreed. I'd go even further and wait for another three or four series to elapse. I get the distinct impression the Capaldi era is going to take as big a leap from Smith's as Smith's did from Tennant's. We should let all that develop before drawing any further conclusions. Plus, waiting a long time for something is the modus operandi for this thread anyway.

Juliet316 and AaylaSecurOWNED like this.
  2. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003
    But how about the other suggestions such as ranking the Doctors and companions?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk

Juliet316 likes this.
  3. halibut

halibut Ex-Mod star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 27, 2000
    Well judging from this list, it's all downhill from here :p

4. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Bound to happen I suppose. :p

5. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Wow. So it's over. Well, good job halibut! You performed kind of maybe adequately.:p No, but really, thank you. I know we all gave you a hard time because it took you forever to finish, but despite it all you still delivered in the end. While I'm somewhat hesitant to give you any kind of deadline work in the future I admire that tenacity.

And Blink totally deserves that spot. While it's not my absolute favorite NuWho episode, it's up there with it, and is one of the few episodes I don't say any way to improve upon in some capacity.

I don't think we should do another episode countdown for awhile. A countdown for something different? Well, I don't think it's really necessary, but it could be fun given the right topic. I don't think a Doctor or Companion countdown would be that interesting. Maybe one for villains would be cool.

halibut likes this.
  6. Rebel_Padawan

Rebel_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 11, 2003