main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official 'Does anyone have stats for THIS species?' Thread v1.0

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by MoronDude, Oct 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rholynn

Rholynn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Does anyone have any ideas about stats for Kit Fisto's species? I have a player that wants to play it but I can't even find the name of his species. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

2. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    This thread might help. It started off discussing Kit's level/class, but then started to get into stats for the race.

3. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    UP before this falls off the first page.

4. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Thanks Fingorfin.

Any more questions?

5. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    I'm looking for stats for the Trianii. Were they in the Alien Anthology? I've come up with lots of people who use conflicting house rules for the Trianii, but never heard of any official stats. If anyone knows of some official d20 stats, could you please :D post them? I already have the Ess. Guide 2 Alien Spec., but I've heard they were mentioned in a WEG d6 sourcebook. If so, was there a pic with that someone could link me to?

Thanks! :D

6. Jedi_Matt

Jedi_Matt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 11, 2002
    For Alien species stats, go here WEG alien stats. (Remember to add another 6D to Attribute dice if you are using them as PC's).

You could use the Converter thing in the rear of the WotC sourcebook to use them in D20.

Barabels rock :D. I can't remember where to get the stats for a Coynite though, try here.

Go here for the Trianii stats and a pic :D

7. Jacen_Solo3

Jacen_Solo3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2001
    I am looking for D20 Zeltron stats and stats for any of the other D20 Marvel stats...

8. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    Zeltrons
    +4 CHA -2 WIS
    Medium size, base speed 10
    +3 species bonus on entertain checks
    +1 species bonus to initiative
    Empathy: -2 to all rolls when in the presence of darksiders or anyone projecting strong negative emotions.
    Pheromones: their ability to project their emotions on others gives them a +2 species bonus on rolls made to influence others.
    Automatic languages: basic

Other Marvel aliens can be found in Gamers 1&4 and the Alien Anthology.

9. Jacen_Solo3

Jacen_Solo3 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 24, 2001
    Thanks for that...does that mean the Zeltrons can be Jedi???

10. Darth_Prozac

Darth_Prozac Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2002
    Looking for Dexter Jettser's species. (Besalisk?) Anybody know?

11. Darth_Prozac

Mar 11, 2002
    Looking for Dexter Jettser's species. (Besalisk?) Anybody know?

12. Darth_Prozac

Mar 11, 2002
    stoopid board

13. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    Gamer 10 has the stats for Dexter and lists his species as Ojom, but I cannot find basic stats for the species.

Yes, Zeltrons can be Jedi.

14. Rholynn

Rholynn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    Just so you guys know.

SWPRGNetwork has the stats for the Nautolan (Kit Fisto) and Vurk (duck billed species of Master Coleman Trebor). They look like good versions to me.

15. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Anyone got anything on Fosh? (Vergere's species)

16. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    Never heard of them. What story is it from?

17. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Cloak of Deception, Rogue Planet and the entire NJO if I'm not mistaken... :)

18. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    Well, I just looked through the NJO Sourcebook, and could not find species stats. It mentions that Vergere is the last of the species so it was probably not meant to be a playable one.

19. Sian

Sian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2002
    Does anyone have any information about the D20 Ubese?

20. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Actually Vergere is 'THOUGHT' to be the last of it's species in the NJO, however, there were probably some around in the Rise of the Empire era or before. But, no, I have no Fosh stats.

21. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    According to the Alien Anthology, the Ubese are near human with no special bonuses or penalties except that all will have Armor Proficiency (Light), because of the armor that they wear. The armor has the same stats as the flight suits except that it adds a +2 equipment bonus to Fort saves made against radiation poisoning.

22. Sian

Sian Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2002
    This is what I found on a webpage about the Ubese.

original Homeworld: Uba III in Uba system in the Mid Rim
    adopted Homeworld: Uba IV in Uba system in the Mid Rim
    Colony of Note: Ubertica in Ubertica system in the Mid Rim
    Ability Adjustments:
    STRength: -2
    DEXterity: +2
    CONstitution: -2
    INTelligence:
    WISdom:
    CHArisma:
    Physical Description: The Ubese are a race of near-humans whose appearance is a mystery to most other races. They are a small, slight people, the males only marginally heavier in build than the females. They have pale white skin that contrast their dark hair, which only grows on top of their heads--never on their faces or bodies. Their narrow, high-cheek faces cause their brilliant green or blue eyes to seem oversized. Their vocal cords are so weak that Ubese cannot speak above a whisper. Ubese stand 1.4-2.25 metres tall.
    Size: Medium
    Speed:
    Walk: 4.8 kph; 6 kph for a fast individual; 6.6 kph for a very fast individual
    Max Run: 19.2 kph; 24 kph for a fastindividual; 26.4 kph for a very fast individual
    Language(s): Ubese [spoken/written language]; Ubeninal [sign language]
    Other Species Traits:
    Bonus Feat: Armor Proficiency (light)
    Bonus Feat: Gearhead
    Bonus Feat: Skill Emphasis (Survival)
    Special Quality: Type II Atmosphere Breathing: When in Type I atmospheres, Ubese wear adjusted breath masks (often in helmets) to filter the atmopshere and make it breathable.
    Without such a mask, a Ubese suffers a temporary -2 to all checks, saves, and scores. These
    penalties are doubled for every hour over two a Ubese goes without wearing a mask. These
    masks often have built-in vocal modulators that can amplify and disguise a Ubese voice, causing the user's voice to sound male, female, or neutral, according to preference.
    Special Quality: Sign Language: All Ubese know Ubeninal, a sign language that is their primary form of communication. "Speak Ubeninal" is treated as a bonus language.
    Special Quality: Xenophobia: [works the same as for Shistavanens]
    +2 to Survival
    Special Technology: Ubese must wear environmental suits on Uba IV to protect them from the semi-toxic atmosphere and radioactive wastes. Ubese wear environmental suits or similar garb when traveling the Galaxy, wishing to keep their appearance unknown to non-Ubese and also to keep them protected and breathing in alien environments. Ubese Environmental Suits function like flight suits [Core Rulebook ch. 7], including the providing of the wearer with +4 to Defense, and in addition, a +2 equipment bonus to Fort saves vs. radiation poisoning. These suits also make their wearer's gender difficlt to identify.
    Lifespan: up to 126+ years
    Historical and Other Notes:
    Appearances and Examples: Leia Organa disguises herself as a member of this race in Return of the Jedi. The Ubese are given PC stats in WEG's Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook.

23. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Anyone got anything on Yareal Poof's species? (Quermian)

He's the long-necked dude in TPM for those looking for a reference.

24. Master_McKee

Master_McKee Jedi Youngling

Jul 26, 2002
    I am planning on making a campaighn in the empire era and I need stats for Clawdites,Oola and Twi'leks.

25. Sci Michaels

Sci Michaels Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2000
    Quermians were in the Alien Anthology and Clawdites were in Gamer 10, though I don't actually have either of those near me at the moment.

Ummm, twi'leks are in the main rulebook. As for Oola in particular, I'd say she's probably a commoner, without even a level in a professional class.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.