main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official 'Does anyone have stats for THIS species?' Thread v1.0

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by MoronDude, Oct 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Prozac

Darth_Prozac Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2002
    I too, would like the stats for whatever the hell Yareel Poof is. Is there a hasbro fig for him?

2. Darth_Prozac

Mar 11, 2002
    I too, would like the stats for whatever the hell Yareel Poof is. Is there a hasbro fig for him?

3. Darth_Prozac

Mar 11, 2002
    Why does this thread do this to me!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAH!

4. Darth_Prozac

Mar 11, 2002
    Looking for Kubaz, Devaronian, Shistavanen Wolfman, Vuvrians, and Eloms. Thanks in advance!

5. King_Amidala

King_Amidala Jedi Youngling

Jun 14, 2001
    What about a Sith (Pureblood or mixed)? I've looked in the DSSB, but the closest thing they have is the Massassi Warrior - What if I wanted to start up a campaign during the hyperspace wars...Dammit I want Sith Stats!

6. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    I believe that the Sith are near-human.

Darth_Prozac, all those species can be found in the Alien Anthology. Excellent source of species information; highly recommended.

7. Darth_Prozac

Mar 11, 2002
    Yeah but I'm poor. They already suckered me into buying 2 core rule books!

8. bluescribe

bluescribe Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    I'm looking for information regarding Mirialans; stats, profiles, etc. For those who might not know, it's Bariss Offee's people.

9. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    Quermian (Poof)
    SQ: Short Range telepathy. Can communicate with other Quermains and Force-sensitive creatures telepathically. Must make eye contact with the target and make a Will save at DC 15 to establish the link. Target can resist by making a Will save of DC 20. Link must be renewed with another Will save every round. Only simple phrases and emotional impressions can be shared in this fashion.

Languages: Basic and Quermain

Kubaz

-2 STR, +2 DEX

SQ: Light sensitive. Kubaz suffer a -4 to all action taken in normal light and a -2 to actions in dim light unless they are wearing protective eye wear. A strong burst of light containing red wavelengths can permanently blind an unprotected Kubaz.

Languages: Basic and Kubazi

Devoronians
    male
    +2 DEX, -2 INT, -2 WIS
    female
    -2 DEX, +2 INT, +2WIS

Languages: Basic and Devaronese

Shistavanen
    SQ: Low light vision, xenophobia
    Languages: Basic and Shistavanen

Vuvrian
    SQ: Pain Sensitivity: -1 penalty on FORT saves and must roll a Will save (DC 12) when they suffer damage or they are stunned. DC lowered by 2 for every age category above adult.

-2 STR, +2CHA

Languages: Vuvrian and Basic

Elom

SQ: low light vision and light sensitive

+2 STR, -2 DEX, +2 INT, -2 WIS, -2 CHA

Languages: Elom

10. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Upping this for others

11. Jacen78

Jacen78 Jedi Youngling

Sep 9, 2002
    I think it is a good idea even if it takes a little bit to catch on. I'm want to put a NPC character that is yoda's race but I cant find his race's stats anywhere on the net or in the RPG books for starwars PLEASE HELP!!

12. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    I think thats cause nothing was ever really reased on his species.

13. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    according to starwars.com yoda/yaddle are still a 'mysterious species'

14. Crimson_Jedi_Knight

Crimson_Jedi_Knight Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 21, 2001
    Well, thats something of a start.

15. Drnobabyno

Drnobabyno Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 25, 2002
    Are there any stats for changelings?

16. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    Stats for the Clawdites can be found in Gamer 10.
    Do you need me to post them?

17. Drnobabyno

Sep 25, 2002
    Yes, please do.

18. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    -2 STR
    Medium size; speed 10
    Skin-changer: Clawdites are naturally able to change the shape, texture, and coloration of their skin via muscular micro-contraction and automatic biochemical process. This allows a Clawdite to change her appearance to mimic that of another medium sized Humanoid species, though not of specific individuals. The transformation grants the Clawdite no special qualities of the mimicked species. It does not include the ability to generate extra limbs, wings, or other appendages; Clawdites can assume only strictly humanoid forms. The Clawdite can even mimic tight-fitting clothing, providing that she isn't already wearing something that would obscure the illusion.
    The transformation changes the Clawdite's entire body and requires a full round action. It is also quite painful. Whenever a Clawdite uses this ability to appear as any species other than Clawdite, she suffers 1d4 points of damage per round- a Fort save (DC12) reduces the damage by one-half. A Clawdite can reduce the transformation time to a move action, but this increases the difficulty for the save to DC18. The skin changer reverts to her natural form if she is stunned fatigued, exhausted, unconscious, dying, or dead. Few Clawdites develop this natural talent into a true discipline-the process is long and excruciating-except perhaps those who earn their livings through performance or more sinister vocations.

New Feat: Shapeshifter.
    Prerequisite: Must be a natural skin changer.
    In addition to being able to control the shape, texture, and coloration of your skin, you can alter the length, shape, texture, and coloration of your hair, and even the coloration of your eyes. You can also choose to alter only specific portions of your body. You gain a +8 bonus on all disguise check while using this ability, and you do not suffer the usual -2 penalty for disguising yourself as a member of a different species, provided that the species in question is humanoid.
    Special: When you first transform, and after each minute during which you are transformed, you suffer 1d4 points of damage. This takes the place of any damage that you would normally suffer from your skin changing ability. A Fort save (DC12) reduces the damage by one-half.

19. Drnobabyno

Sep 25, 2002
    Thank you much!!!

20. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    No problem. That is what this thread is for. :)

21. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    Any stats for members of the Order of the Fallinassi? Anything from bonuses granted by becoming a Fallinassi to stats on various magical poweres they could use?

22. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    I am not familiar with that order. Who are they?

23. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Did one of the Gamer mags have Nagai in them?

And, if so, can someone post up stats?

Thanks.

24. MoronDude

Nov 1, 2000
    The Fallinasi were a secret order of magic-users, (Force users who could use the Force in a different way than the Jedi could) from the Black Fleet Crisis trilogy. The name also poped up in one of the NJO books when Luke says the Jedi are using a Fallinasi cloaking spell on Yavon 4 to hide it.

25. Jedi Merkurian

Jedi Merkurian Future Films Rumor Naysayer star 7 Staff Member Manager

May 25, 2000
    Nah, just make the Fallanasi order of female Human Force Adepts who take feats like Skill Emphasis (Illusion) and Skill Emphasis (Force Stealth). As a RP element, give them a DSP anytime they cause a death.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.