main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official "Does Anyone Have Stats for THIS Species" Thread, v2.0

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: RPG & Miniatures' started by dp4m, Feb 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Greetings! And welcome to "The Official 'Does Anyone Have Stats For THIS Species?' Thread v2.0" The original v1.0 thread was started by MoronDude and meandered along nicely. But, I figured since I was getting everything into order, I'd make this all nice and orderly as well. :)

Reminder of the Copyright Policy of the Forum:

Copyright Infringement

Generally, small snippets of text (such as the description of a single species stat block) for informational purposes will be allowed. Where possible, try and give a source listing and a copyright when posting said information (e.g. "Starships of the Galaxy, p. 86. Copyright 2001 by WOTC under authorization by LFL") -- this is encouraged but not absolutely required.

IMPORTANT NOTE: If I suspect that a user is "abusing" this privilege, I will make a note of it and bring it to their attention. This site should not be used in lieu of purchasing sourcebooks. We are an enhancement to knowledge, not a substitute for it

Initial Races (for d20 Revised Core Rulebook Rules)

From the Wizard's of the Coast Master Table of Aliens:

Aqualish -- Ando, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 CON, -2 WIS, +2 Swim.
    Arcona -- Cona, Speed 10 m, Size M, None, None.
    Barabel -- Barab I, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 STR, +2 CON, -2 DEX, -4 WIS, +5 Bite Attack.
    Bimm -- Bimmisaari, Speed 6 m, Size S, -4 STR, +2 INT, +2 CHA, +4 Hide, +1 Defense/Attack.
    Bith -- Clak'dor VII, Speed 10 m, Size M, +4 INT, +2 WIS, -2 STR, -2 CON, +2 Search/Spot (both up to 5 m).
    Bothan -- Bothawui, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 DEX, -2 CON, -2 WIS, +2 Gather Information/Sense Motive.
    Cerean -- Cerea, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 INT, +2 WIS, -2 DEX, +2 Initiative.
    Chadra-Fan -- Chad, Speed 6 m, Size S, +2 DEX, +2 CHA, -2 STR, -2 WIS, +4 Hide, +1 Defense/Attack.
    Chagrian -- Champala, Speed 10 m, Size M, None, None.
    Chiss -- Csilla, Speed 10 m, Size M, None, Tactics (see Officer Prestige Class, Chapter 12).
    Devaronian (male) -- Devaron, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 DEX, -2 INT, -2 WIS, None.
    Devaronian (female) -- Devaron, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 INT, +2 WIS, -2 DEX, None.
    Dug -- Malastare, Speed 6 m, Size S, +2 DEX, -2 WIS, -2 CHA, +2 Climb/Jump, +4 Hide, +1 Defense/Attack, Great Shout.
    Duros -- Duro, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 DEX, +2 INT, -2 STR, -2 CON, Spacer Feat.
    Ewok -- Endor, Speed 6 m, Size S, +2 DEX, -2 STR, +2 Search, +4 Hide, +1 Defense/Attack.
    Falleen -- Falleen, Speed 10 m, Size M, None, +1 Charisma Checks (except Disguise or Force).
    Gamorrean -- Gamorr, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 STR, -2 DEX, -2 INT, +2 Intimidate, +2 Fortitude Save, +1 Melee.
    Geonosian (worker) -- Geonosis, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 STR, -2 INT, -2 CHA, +2 Craft, +2 Natural Armor, Endurance Feat.
    Geonosian (aristocrat) -- Geonosis, Speed 10 m (Fly 15 m [poor]), Size M, +2 DEX, -2 CON, +2 Natural Armor.
    Gotal -- Antar IV, Speed 10 m, Size M, None, +3 Bluff/Diplomacy/Intimidate/Sense Motive.
    Gran -- Malastare, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 CHA, -2 WIS, None.
    Gungan -- Naboo, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 CON, -2 WIS, +2 Listen/Swim, +1 Reflex Save, Lowlight Vision.
    Human -- Varies, Speed 10 m, Size M, None, Extra Skill Points (start and per level), Bonus Feat.
    Hutt -- Nal Hutta, 2 m, Size L, +2 STR, +2 CON, +2 INT, +2 WIS, +2 CHA, -4 DEX, +6 Will Save (vs. mind-affecting Force powers).
    Ithorian -- Ithor, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 WIS, +2 CHA, -2 DEX, +2 Knowledge (Nature), +4 Survival, +1 Will Save.
    Jawa -- Tatooine, Speed 6 m, Size S, +2 DEX, -4 STR, -2 CHA, +4 Hide, +2 Survival (Desert), Darkvision (20 m).
    Kaminoan -- Kamino, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 CON, -2 WIS, -2 CHA, +2 Survival.
    Kel Dor -- Dorin, Speed 10 m, Size M, +2 DEX, +2 WIS, -2 CO

2. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Pretty nice! This oughta help out alot, and most questions might be answered without a need to post. Cool.

I looked through, and there are a few you missed (not that you missed, but you did not include). I'd add the stats for Anzati and Ortoleans.

3. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    I looked through, and there are a few you missed (not that you missed, but you did not include).

Everything I put up was freely available on the Wizards of the Coast website (not through a sourcebook), hence such a large block.

Unless I missed something from the web... [face_blush]

4. Fingorfin

Fingorfin Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2001
    You missed something from the original thread. :p MoronDude and I (along with help from a few others) created the Anzati stats, and since then, they have been tested and I am happy to report that they work quite well.

Good idea posting the revised stats from the WOTC website. :)

5. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Did Qui-Gon's stats ever get revised?

E_S

6. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Did Qui-Gon's stats ever get revised?

Sadly, not by WOTC... :(

7. Kyp_side_of_TheForce

Kyp_side_of_TheForce Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2002
    anyone have Selonians?

8. FrobiWanKenobi

FrobiWanKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2002
    Page 96 of the Alien Anthology, but they will be appearing in the Ultimate Alien Anthology in April.

9. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
  10. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Upping for Ultimate Alien Anthology coming out...

11. Jacen13

Jacen13 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2002
    What are the Triiani? I've never heard about them until now.

12. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Was looking through my Rebellion Era SB - where is Dash Rendar? Anyone seen Dash's stats or done their own?

ES

13. Jansons_Funny_Twin

Jansons_Funny_Twin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 31, 2002
    I know the Adumari aren't technically an alien species, but I was wondering if anyone had them around somewhere.

14. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    I don't know what species he is but can someone iv me aname and stats of the Race of the jedi that attepted to attack the lord Tyrannus in AOTC and was subsequently shot like a chump by jango.

15. FrobiWanKenobi

Nov 28, 2002
    Ask and you shall receive. May I present the Vurk.

16. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    Rock on! I was a bit dissapointed to see that they were not in the Ultimate Alien Anthology, but that makes up for it.

I really need to start checking out SWRPGNetwork more often.

17. FrobiWanKenobi

Nov 28, 2002
    Moridin posted the Vurk nearly a year ago.

18. Gorin_Zachian

Gorin_Zachian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2002
    Interesting, i might use on for my new Soldier Character.

19. DARTH_MARK-22

DARTH_MARK-22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 11, 2003
    This is a dude who didn't shell out 40 bucks for the "Ultimate Alien Anthology" and settled for a used copy of the older "Alien Anthology" for nine dollars. With that said, does anyone have the stats for the Anzati?

20. The_Ghost

The_Ghost Jedi Youngling

Apr 20, 2003
    The Anzati were detailed first in SWG 1. but aside from the example Anzat, you won't get stats for them. Might want to get into a Barnes & Noble and at least flip through the book to see if you think it's worth buying.

while expensive, i definately think it's worth the cash.

21. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    You could check out the home-brew stats in the original thread or use the ones that are in the Ultimate Alien Anthology. They are surprisingly similar.

22. Matador

Matador Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2002
    Heh...I suppose if you really wanted their stats you could run over to your local book store with a piece of paper in your pocket and a pen. Personally I would prefer a copy of the UAA, but if you really dont have the money there are other methods...

23. Tremaniac

Tremaniac Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2002
    I picked up a copy of the UAA last week, I must say, they really don't slouch on the number of aliens. So far my favorite is the Kushiban. Can't wait until my players see a little .5 meter creature that is thier Jedi Weapon Master/Jedi Master. But for a guy that gripes over spending more than 30 on any one RPG book, I'm strangely satisfied with this investment.

24. Fingorfin

Nov 7, 2001
    The only problem with it is that it gives some of my more indecisive players too many options. My D&D game is nearing it's end, and we all want to play another Star Wars campaign, so they have begun thinking about characters. The game probably won't start for at least another month, and I'm willing to bet that by that time they will have created 20 characters and won't end up using any of them.

25. Matador

Matador Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2002
    Hehe...I do so love the Kushiban. Made a Jedi Consular that I meant to introduce into a campaign, but never really had the chance to...I miss him...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.