main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton -- The Official Edmonton RPG Thread --

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Rogue_Thunder, Dec 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Rytrian squeezes off two "Rapid Shots" at the Merc in square G10

Roll 1: 13 + 9 for ranged attack bonus - 2 for Rapid Shot = [b]20[/b] **Possible Damage: [u]10[/u]
    Roll 2: 2 + 9 for ranged attack bonus - 2 for Rapid Shot = [b]9[/b] **Possible Damage: [u]15[/u]

2. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Roll for Damage = 12

3. Tohrgan_Fex

Tohrgan_Fex Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2002
    (I'll draw up a Togruta and a Cathar)

4. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Rytrian hits the merc in G10 leaving him unconscious

Venroth neatly cleaves his opponent in F3

The Jedi woman has dispatched 3 of her assailants

[image=http://www.angelfire.com/cantina/bjspage/alley_adv1.jpg]

The mercenaries counter attack.

The mercenary in G3 fires at Venroth... misses cleanly

The mercenary in H3 fires at Managos... also misses

The one in I10 fires at Rytrian... big miss

E10 fires at Managos... also a miss

Down the boulevard echoing off the buildings you hear an ominous *whirr-clank* *whirr-clank*. It sounds like heavy metal hammers hitting the ferrocrete pavement. It also seems to be getting closer...

TAG!

5. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Rytrian doesn't like the sound of what seems to him to be an Imperial Style Walker coming down the street, so he takes a quick 2m step to E7 and levels his blaster rifle at the Mercs in E10 and D12. His first "rapid shot" is aimed at E10 and his second "rapid shot" at D12.

Roll 1: 14 + 9 for ranged attack bonus - 2 for Rapid Shot = [b]21[/b] **Possible Damage: [u]15[/u]
    Roll 2: 4 + 9 for ranged attack bonus - 2 for Rapid Shot = [b]11[/b] **Possible Damage: [u]14[/u]

6. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Rytrian's shot kills the merc in E10 but only grazes the other

EDIT: Map updated

EDIT 2: A what-style walker John? :p

7. Tohrgan_Fex

Tohrgan_Fex Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 27, 2002
    (I'll post later tonight. Just so you know, Berx, I moved to J5 last round.)

8. fingthething

fingthething Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2001
    Venroth moves to 2H to dispose of the merc at 3H

Attack roll = 18 Possible damage roll = 2

9. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    Venroths hit barely nicks the mercenary leaving him dazed for a few moments while the Jedi woman has dispatched the last of her attackers. She draws on the Force to propel her to the mouth of the alley at great speed. She too has head the ominous clanking sound which grows louder still and wants to investigate.

The mercenary in G3 takes out his vibro-ax and swings at Venroth... His attack is too slow to hit the nimble Padawan

The mercenary in I10 continues to trade fire with Rytrian missing him once again

EDIT: Map updated (man, this is great. Thanks again Troy!)

10. Indigo_Jade

Apr 23, 2002
    Rytrian takes another quick 2m step to F8 and points his blaster at the Merc in I10

Okay, I have had just about enough of you!!!

Rytrian switches his blaster to "Multifire" and blasts away at the Merc

Roll 1: 7 +9 for ranged attack bonus +1 for Point Blank Shot -2 for Rapid Shot -2 for Multifire = [b]13[/b]
    **Possible Damage: [u]16[/u] (15 + 1 for Point Blank Shot)

Roll 2: 18 +9 for ranged attack bonus +1 for Point Blank Shot -2 for Rapid Shot -2 for Multifire = [b]24[/b]
    **Possible Damage: [u]8[/u] (7 + 1 for Point Blank Shot)

Roll 3: 6 +9 for ranged attack bonus +1 for Point Blank Shot -2 for Rapid Shot -2 for Multifire = [b]12[/b]
    **Possible Damage: [u]18[/u] (17 + 1 for Point Blank Shot)

EDITED to take into account the feat I missed...

11. Rogue_Thunder

Jan 7, 2003
    ATTENTION! Please read

Okay people. Here's the deal. This game is going to be moving to a different board as of... well now, I guess. This is due to a drop in traffic at these boards for whatever reason, but I think the game might have something to do with it.

Anyway you can surf over here and bookmark this page. You'll be required to register a username which you should be able to use the same name as here since John and I are the only ones registered so far.

There are two seperate threads there. One is for the game itself and the other is for posting your stats. To post your stats simply edit the old posts here at TF.N and cut and past into the new forum where it will automatically edit the HTML.

If you run across any problems on those boards then PM John here at this board sicne PM's are disabled on the new forum.

Special thanks to John for setting it up for us and I hope to see you all there :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.