Edmonton The ***Official*** Edmontooine Joke thread... come on in for a laugh!!!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Apr 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    [face_laugh] *ominous music plays*

You're screwed, John.
  2. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    The immortal question: Why did the Chicken cross the Road?????

GEORGE W BUSH
    We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to
    know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is
    either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL
    Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image
    of the chicken crossing the road.

HANS BLIX
    We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been
    allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY
    Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against
    it!

RALPH NADER
    The chicken's habitat on the other side of the road had been polluted
    by

unchecked industrial greed. The chicken did not reach the unspoiled
    habitat on the other side of the road because it was crushed by the
    wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.

PAT BUCHANAN
    To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

RUSH LIMBAUGH
    I don't know whythe chicken crossed the road, but I'll bet it was
    getting a government grant to cross the road, and I'll bet that somebody out
    there is already forming a support group to help chickens with
    crossing-the-road syndrome. Can you believe this?!? How much more of this can real
    Americans take? Chickens crossing the road paid for by their tax
    dollars. And when I say tax dollars, I'm talking about your money, money the
    government took from you to build a road for chickens to cross.

MARTHA STEWART
    No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a
    standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price
    dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider
    information.

DR SEUSS
    Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the
    chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY
    To die in the rain. Alone.

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR
    I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads
    without having their motives called into question.

GRANDPA
    In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road.
    Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good
    enough.

BARBARA WALTERS
    Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the
    chicken tell, for the first time, the heartwarming story of how it
    experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its
    life long dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON
    Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together - in
    peace.

ARISTOTLE
    It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

KARL MARX
    It was an historic inevitability.

RONALD REAGAN
    What chicken?

CAPTAIN KIRK
    To boldly go where no chicken has ever gone before.

SIGMUND FREUD
    The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the
    road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES
    I have just witnessed eChicken2003, which will not only cross roads,
    but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your
    checkbook. Internet explorer is an integral part of eChicken.

ALBERT EINSTEIN
    Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath
    the chicken?

BILL CLINTON
    I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of
    chicken?

ALGORE
    I invented the chicken!

THE BIBLE
    And God came down from heaven, and he said unto the chicken
    THOU SHALT CROSS THE ROAD. And the chicken didst cross the
    road, and there was much rejoicing.

S. TRUETT CATHY (founder of Chick-fil-A restaurants)
    Did I miss one?
  3. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    A woman went to a pet shop and immediately spotted a large, beautiful parrot. There was a sign on the cage that said $50.00. "Why so little," she asked the pet store owner.

The owner looked at her and said, "Look, I should tell you first that this bird used to live in a house of Prostitution, and sometimes it says some pretty vulgar stuff."

The woman thought about this, but decided she had to have the bird anyway. She took it home and hung the bird's cage up in her living room and waited for it to say something.

The bird looked around the room, then at her, and said, "New house, New madam."

The woman was a bit shocked at the implicati on, but then thought "that's really not so bad."

When her two teenage daughters returned from school the bird saw and said, "New house, new madam, new girls." The girls and the woman were a bit offended but then began to laugh about the situation considering how and where the parrot had been raised.

Moments later, the woman's husband Keith came home from work.

The bird looked at him and said, "Hi, Keith."
  4. liannb Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Alberta Humour

1 "Vacation" means going to Calgary or Edmonton for the weekend.
    2. You measure distance in hours.
    3. You often switch from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
    4. You know several people who have hit deer more than once.
    5. You use a down comforter in the summer.
    6. Your grandparents drive at 100 km/h through four meters of snow
    7. You carry jumper cables in your car and your kids know how to use them.
    8. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
    9. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled.
    10. You know both seasons: Winter and construction.
    11. You are bundled up in three sweaters, a parka, ski pants, a toque, two pairs of mittens, boots past your knees in 3 feet of snow in a -35 blizzard, your eyelashes are frozen together, your nose is running, you can't feel your toes and you still stop at 7 Eleven for a Slurpee on the way home from the ski hill.
    12. Gopher = speed bump.
    13. At least half of your family works in oil and gas.
    14. You actually understand these jokes and forward them to all your friends from Alberta.
  5. MaraJadeEmperorsHand Jedi Knight

star 2
    One Nation Under God

A college professor, an avowed Atheist, was teaching his class. He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated that there is no God, the expression, "One Nation Under God", was unconstitutional, and further, he was going to prove there is no God.

Addressing the ceiling he shouted: "God, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you 15 minutes!"

The lecture room fell silent. You could have heard a pin fall. Ten minutes went by. Again he taunted God, saying, "Here I am, God. I'm still waiting."

His countdown got down to the last couple of minutes when a Marine just released from active duty and newly registered in the class walked up to the professor, hit him full force in the face, and sent him head over heals from his lofty platform. The professor was out cold! At first the students were shocked and babbled in confusion.

The young Marine took a seat in the front row and sat silent. The class fell silent...waiting.

Eventually, the professor came to. Shaken, he looked at the young Marine in the front row. When he regained his senses and could speak he yelled, "What's the matter with you? Why did you do that?"

"God was busy. He sent me."
  6. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Many, many years ago
    When I was twenty three,
    I got married to a widow,
    Pretty as could be.

This widow had a grown-up daughter
    With flowing hair of red.
    My father fell in love with her,
    And soon the two were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law
    And changed my very life.
    Now my daughter was my mother,
    For she was my father's wife.

To complicate the matters worse,
    Although it brought me joy.
    I soon became the father
    Of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became
    A brother-in-law to dad.
    And so became my uncle,
    Though it made me very sad.

For if he was my uncle,
    Then that also made him brother
    To the widow's grown-up-daughter
    Who, of course, was my step-mother.

Father's wife then had a son,
    Who kept them on the run.
    And he became my grandson,
    For he was my daughter's son,

My wife is now my mother's mother
    And it makes me blue.
    Because, although she is my wife,
    She's my grandma too.

If my wife is my grandmother,
    Then I am her grandchild.
    And every time I think of it,
    It simply drives me wild.

For now I have become
    The strangest case you ever saw.
    As the husband of my grandmother,
    I am my own grandpa!
  7. Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Been in business 60 years!!!

The doctor said, "Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches the bad news is that it will require castration. You have a very rare condition, which causes your testicles to press on your spine, and the
    pressure creates one hell of a headache. The only way to relieve the pressure is to remove the testicles."

Joe was shocked and depressed. He wondered if he had anything to live for. He couldn't concentrate long enough to answer, but decided he had no choice but to go under the knife.

When he left the hospital he was without a headache for the first time in 20 years, but he felt like he was missing an important part of himself. As he walked down the street, he realized that he felt like a
    different person. He could make a new beginning and live a newlife. He saw a men's clothing store and thought, "That's what I need - a new suit."

He entered the shop and told the salesman, "I'd like a new suit." The elderly tailor eyed him briefly and said, "Let's see...size 44 long." Joe laughed, "That's right, how did you know?"

"Been in the business 60 years!"

Joe tried on the suit. It fit perfectly. As Joe admired himself in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about a new shirt?" Joe thought for a
    moment and then said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe and said, "Let's see, 34 sleeve and 16-1/2
    neck." Joe was surprised, "That's right, how did you know?"

Joe tried on the shirt, and it fit perfectly. As Joe adjusted the collar in the mirror, the salesman asked, "How about new shoes?" Joe was on a roll and said, "Sure." The salesman eyed Joe's feet and said, "Let's see...9-1/2 E." Joe was astonished, "That's right, how did you know?"

Joe tried on the shoes and they fit perfectly. Joe walked comfortably around the shop and the salesman asked, "How about some new underwear?" Joe thought for a second and said, "Sure." The salesman stepped back, eyed Joe's waist and said, "Let's see... size
    36." Joe laughed "Ah ha! I got you! I've worn size 34 since I was 18 years old"

The salesman shook his head, "You can't wear a size 34. A size 34 underwear would press your testicles up against the base of your spine and give you one hell of a headache."

:eek:
  8. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Subject: California State Employee Handbook

Der New 2005 California State Employee Handbook

By Arnold Schwarzenegger

SICK DAYS
    Ve vill no longer accept a doktor's shtatement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doktor, you are able to come to verk.

PERSONAL DAYS
    Each employee vill receive 104 personal days a year. Dey are called Saturday and Sunday.

LUNCH BREAK
    Skinny people get 30 minutes for lunch as they need to eat more, so that dey can look healthy.

Normal size people get 15 minutes for lunch to get balanced meal to maintain their average figure.

Fat people get 5 minutes for lunch,because dat's all der time needed to drink der Shlim Fast.

DRESS CODE
    It is advised that you come to verk dressed according to your salary. If ve see you vearing $350 Prada sneakers, and carrying a $600 Gucci Bag, ve assume you are doing vell financially and derefore you do not need a raise.
    If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so dat you may buy nicer clothes, and derefore you do not need a raise.
    If you dress in-betveen, you are right vere you need to be and derefore you do not need a raise.

BEREAVEMENT LEAVE
    Dis is no excuse for missing verk. Dere is notting you can do for dead friends, relatives, or co-verkers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend to da arranchments. In rare cases vere employee involvement is necessary, da funeral should be scheduled in da late afternoon. Ve vill be glad to allow you to vork troo your lunch period and subsequently leave early.

RESTROOM USE
    Entirely too much time is being spent in da restroom. Dere is now a shtricht 3-minute time limit in der shtalls. At der end of tree minutes, an alarm vill sound, der toilet paper roll vill retract, the shtall door vill open and a picture vill be taken. After your second offense, your picture vill be posted on der company bulletin board under da "Chronic
    Offenders" category.

Tank you for your loyalty to our great shtate. Ve are here to provide a positive employment experience.

Tank you,

DER GOVERNATER

9. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Subject: Teaser

A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to start a conversation.

Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket towards the man.

He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

"Oh my, I am so sorry," the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.

"Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you," she says.

They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theater followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.

After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap ....... and stay for breakfast.

They have a wonderful, wonderful time.

The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings.

The guy is amazed!! Everything has been SO incredible!!!!

"You know," he said, "you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?"

"No," she replies........."

"You just happened to catch my eye."
  10. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
  11. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Subject: Understanding Engineers

Two engineering students crossing the campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?" The second engineer replied, "Well, I was walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman rode up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, "Take what you want." The first engineer nodded approvingly, "Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

Understanding Engineers - Take Two

To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half-empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Understanding Engineers - Take Three

A pastor, a doctor and an engineer were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers. The engineer fumed, "What's with these guys? We must have been waiting for 15 minutes!" The doctor chimed in, "I don't know, but I've never seen such ineptitude!" The pastor said, "Hey, here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him." "Hi George! Say, what's with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?"
    The greens keeper replied, "Oh, yes, that's a group of blind firefighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime." The group was silent for a moment.
    The pastor said, "That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight." The doctor said, "Good idea. And I'm going to contact my ophthalmologist buddy and see if there's anything he can do for them." The engineer said, "Why can't these guys play at night?"

Now, I like that logic!

Understanding Engineers - Take Four

What is the difference between Mechanical Engineers and Civil Engineers? Mechanical Engineers build weapons and Civil Engineers build targets.

Understanding Engineers - Take Five

The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?" The graduate with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?" The graduate with an Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?" The graduate with a Liberal Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?"

Understanding Engineers - Take Six

Three engineering students were gathered together discussing the possible designers of the human body. One said, "It was a mechanical engineer." Just look at all the joints." Another said, "No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous system has many thousands of electrical connections." The last one said, "Actually it was a civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a recreational area?"

Understanding Engineers - Take Seven

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broke, don't fix it." Engineers believe that "if it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet"

Understanding Engineers - Take Eight

An architect, an artist and an engineer were discussing whether it was better to spend time with the wife or a mistress. The architect said he enjoyed time with his wife, building a solid foundation for an enduring relationship. The artist said he enjoyed time with his mistress, because the passion and mystery he found there. The engineer said, "I like both." "Both?" "Yeah. If you have a wife and a mistress, they will each assume you are spending time with the other woman, and you can go to the lab and get some work done."

Understanding Engineers - Take Nine

An engineer was crossing a road one-day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over, picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will stay with you for one week." The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket. The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you and do ANYTHING you want." Again the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket. Finally, the fr
  12. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    The Firing Squad

A man was scheduled to go before a firing squad for his crimes. The evening before his execution, he was asked what he wanted for his last meal. He refused the meal completely. The next morning the man was brought before the firing squad. When asked for his last request, the man said he had none. The General in charge of his execution asked him, "Sir, you refused your last meal and your last request. Isn't there anything you want before you die?"

The man thought for a moment, then said, "Music has always been an important part of my life. If I could do but one thing before I die, would you allow me to sing my favorite song from beginning to end, without interruption?"

The General thought this was a reasonable request, and ordered his men to lower their weapons and to not interrupt for the duration of the song.

"Ten million bottles of beer on the wall..."
  13. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    i hope you all like

Great truths that little children have
    Learned:
    1 no matter how hard you try you cann?t baptize cats
    2 when your mom is mad at your dad don ?t let her brush your hair
    3 if you sister hits you don? t hit her back. They always catch the second person
    4 never ask your three-year-old brother to hold a tomato
    5 you can t trust dog to watch your food
    6 don t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair
    7 never hold a dust buster and a cat at the same time
    8 you cann?t hide broccoli in a glass of milk
    9 don ?t wear polka dot underwear under white shorts
    10 the best place to be sitting when your sad is dad lap

banana :D
  14. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    English Phrase - Chinese Phrase

I think you need a facelift - Chin Tu Fat
    Are you hiding a fugitive? - Hu Yu Hai Ding?
    See me A.S.A.P. - Kum Hia Nao
    Stupid Man - Dum Gai
    Did you go to the beach - Wai Yu So Tan?
    I bumped into a coffee table. - Ai Bang Mai Ni
    It's very dark in here. - Wai So Dim
    An unauthorized execution. - Lin Ching.
    I thought you were on a diet? - Wai Yu Mun Ching?
    This is a tow away zone. - No Pah King
    You are not very bright. - Yu So Dum
    I got this for free - Ai No Pei
    I am not guilty! - Wai Hang Mi?
    Stay out of sight - Lei Lo
    He's cleaning his automobile. - Wa Sing Ka.
  15. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Two red necks, Bubba and Earl, were driving down the road drinking a couple of bottles of Budweiser.
    The passenger, Bubba, said "Lookey thar up ahead, Earl, it's a dadgum police roadblock!! We're gonna get busted fer drinkin' these here beers!"
    "Don't worry, Bubba," Earl said "We'll just pull over and finish drinkin' these beers then peel off the label and stick it on our foreheads, then throw the bottles under the seat."
    "What fer?", asked Bubba.
    "Just let me do the talkin', OK?," said Earl.
    Well, they finished their beers, threw the empties out of sight & put labels on each of their foreheads. When they reached the roadblock, the sheriff said, "Howdy boys, ya all been drinkin'?"
    "No sir," said Earl while pointing at the labels... "Me and Bubba's on the patch."

16. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
  17. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    lolotf

hhahahaaha

i love it good one

banana :)
  18. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    "The Errand"

McQuillan walked into a bar and ordered martini after martini, each time removing the olives and placing them in a jar.

When the jar was filled with olives and all the drinks consumed, the Irishman started to leave.

"S'cuse me", said a customer, who was puzzled over what McQuillan had done, "what was that all about?"

"Nothin', said the Irishman, "my wife just sent me out for a jar of olives!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"I've Lost Me Luggage"

An Irishman arrived at JFK Airport and wandered around the terminal with tears streaming down his cheeks. An airline employee asked him if he was already homesick.

"No," replied the Irishman, "I've lost all me luggage!"

"How'd that happen?"

"The cork fell out!" said the Irishman.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Water to Wine"

An Irish priest is driving to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut.

The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says, "Sir, have ya been drinkin'?"

"Just water," says the priest.

The trooper says, "Then why do I smell wine?"

The priest looks at the bottle and says, "Good Lord! He's done it again!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"The Brothel"

Two Irishmen were sitting at a pub having beer and watching the brothel across the street.

They saw a Baptist minister walk into the brothel, and one of them said, "Aye, 'tis a shame to see a man of the cloth goin' bad."

Then they saw a rabbi enter the brothel, and the other Irishman said, "Aye, 'tis a shame to see that the Jews are fallin' victim to temptation as well."

Then they see a Catholic priest enter the brothel, and one of the Irishmen said, "What a terrible pity...one of the girls must be dying."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Irish Cemetery

Three Irishmen, Paddy, Sean and Seamus, were stumbling home from the pub late one night and found themselves on the road which led past the old graveyard.

"Come have a look over here," says Paddy, "It's Michael O'Grady's grave, God bless his soul. He lived to the ripe old age of 87."

"That's nothing," says Sean, "here's one named Patrick O'Toole, it says here that he was 95 when he died!"

Just then, Seamus yells out, "Good God, here's a fella that got to be 145 - !"

"What was his name?" asks Paddy.

Seamus stumbles around a bit, awkwardly lights a match to see what else is written on the stone marker, and exclaims, "Miles, from Dublin."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Irish Predicament

Drunk Ole Mulvihill (From the Northern Irish Clan) staggers into a Catholic Church, enters a confessional box, sits down but says nothing.

The Priest coughs a few times to get his attention but the Ole just sits there.

Finally, the Priest pounds three times on the wall.

The drunk mumbles, "ain't no use knockin, there's no paper on this side either."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Irish Last Request

Mary Clancy goes up to Father O'Grady's after his Sunday morning service, and she's in tears.

He says, "So what's bothering you, Mary my dear?"

She says, "Oh, Father, I've got terrible news. My husband passed away last night."

The priest says, "Oh, Mary, that's terrible. Tell me, did he have any last requests?"

She says, "That he did, Father..."

The priest says, "What did he ask, Mary?"

She says, "He said, 'Please Mary, put down that damn gun!'
  19. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
  20. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
  21. Red_King Jedi Padawan

Whaddya call a dwarf psychic escaped convict?

A small Medium at large

*rimshot*

Thank you, I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress! :p
  22. DARK_PADAWAN Jedi Knight

star 3
    watch this its a weird but hilarious LOTR thing. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/taters.php
  23. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
  24. banana Jedi Master

star 4
    oh mr fodo are we !

banana:)
  25. geekgirl76 Jedi Master

star 4
    I nearly choked on a few of these. :p Aparently they're from real court records.

ATTORNEY: Are you sexually active?
    WITNESS: No, I just lie there.

ATTORNEY: What is your date of birth?
    WITNESS: July 18th.
    ATTORNEY: What year?
    WITNESS: Every year.

ATTORNEY: What gear were you in at the moment of the impact?
    WITNESS: Gucci sweats and Reeboks.

ATTORNEY: This myasthenia gravis, does it affect your memory at all?
    WITNESS: Yes.
    ATTORNEY: And in what ways does it affect your memory?
    WITNESS: I forget.
    ATTORNEY: You forget? Can you give us an example of something you forgot?

ATTORNEY: How old is your son, the one living with you?
    WITNESS: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I can't remember which.
    ATTORNEY: How long has he lived with you?
    WITNESS: Forty-five years.

ATTORNEY: What was the first thing your husband said to you that morning?
    WITNESS: He said, "Where am I, Cathy?"
    ATTORNEY: And why did that upset you?
    WITNESS: My name is Susan.

ATTORNEY: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo?
    WITNESS: We both do.
    ATTORNEY: Voodoo?
    WITNESS: We do.
    ATTORNEY: You do?
    WITNESS: Yes, voodoo.

ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep,he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
    WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?

ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the twenty-year-old, how old is he?
    WITNESS: Uh, he's twenty-one..

ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken?
    WITNESS: Would you repeat the question?

ATTORNEY: So the date of conception (of the baby) was August 8th?
    ATTORNEY: And what were you doing at that time?
    WITNESS: Uh....

ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?
    ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
    WITNESS: None.
    ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?

ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?
    WITNESS: By death.
    ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated?

ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
    WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard.
    ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?

ATTORNEY: Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?
    WITNESS: No, this is how I dress when I go to work.

ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
    WITNESS: All my autopsies are performed on dead people.

ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
    WITNESS: Oral.

ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
    WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
    ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
    WITNESS: No, he was sitting on the table wondering why I was doing an autopsy on him!

ATTORNEY: Are you qualified to give a urine sample
    WITNESS: Huh?

ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
    WITNESS: No.
    ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
    ATTORNEY Did you check for breathing?
    ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
    ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
    WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
    ATTORNEY: But could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
    WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.