Edmonton The ***Official*** EPISODE III spoiler thread... Edmonton FanForce Spoiler Policy Inside...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, Apr 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade Jedi Knight

star 5
    [image=http://www1.theforce.net/icons/miscellaneous/spoil.gif]

Hi guys!!!

Well the title of the thread gives you an idea of what this thread is all about.

Stuff and information about Episode III is starting to trickle in bit by bit, with a lot more soon to come I am sure, as they gear up to start shooting in Australia.

I want to keep ALL Episode III spoiler talk limited to this thread. What is a spoiler you ask? Anything you find out about Episode III that is NOT on the Official Site is considered a spoiler. Even if it is on the Official Site, and you think somebody might not want to know it, consider it a spoiler. If you have any doubts at all, consider it a spoiler. Even if you have known it for years, and you think it must be common knowledge by now, consider it a spoiler.

I balk at talking about any types of punishments or sanctions considering we are a fairly loose and unstructured group, but if you consistently violate our Spoiler Policy, steps may need to be taken... so don't!!! :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please send them to me Via PRIVATE MESSAGE. Once I hit "post" I will NOT be coming back into this thread... at least not until after May of 2005... :) But don't worry, some of our friendly neighborhood "Spoil me through Episode III" Mods are going to be looking through the Spoiler threads on all the boards, so play nice!!!

Have fun guys!!!

Indy

[image=http://www1.theforce.net/icons/miscellaneous/nospoil.gif]

2. myself_me Jedi Master

star 4
    well? Is anyone gonna spoil me? :D
  3. Indigo_Jade Jedi Knight

star 5
    Bump for people to see, as we draw nearer to filming (from what I have heard, Uncle George arrived in Australia today!!!)
  4. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    They apparently spotted him on the hyperspace webcam... Ewan and Hayden are also there
  5. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Saber practice was spotted on the webcam as well. It isn't known for sure who was on it, but they're theorizing it was Kyle Rowling (Christopher Lee's stunt double), Nick Gillard and Hayden christensen, who was seen fighting with a bo-staff (what Ray Park practised with for his double-bladed lightsaber) ;)

I really don't wanna know this stuff but I can't stop going back :(
  6. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
  7. BFett333 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I just read in Star Wars Insider that Episode III will be the shortest. DRATS! Likely the last one ever and they are making it the shortest? Hopefully they are only talking a couple of minutes shorter.... :_|
  8. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    :cool: :eek: :_| (highlight to read)

Vader is on set! In full armour!

Just 2 more years and I can die a very, very happy man
  9. Indigo_Jade Jedi Knight

star 5
  10. Darth_Haggis Jedi Master

star 4
  11. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    *shrug* you do know you're supposed to type stuff before ya hit post don't ya John?
  12. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    Well the question is how much do you all want to be spoiled as I can drop a few bombs that I found out on Friday...
  13. Darth_Haggis Jedi Master

star 4
  14. CrazyMike JC Collecting Manager and RSA Canada

Manager
    star 7
    Well all reports point at the fact that

#1 Padme dies in EPIII
    #2 the clones sudddenly turn on the Jedi
    #3 Mace confronts Sidious or Palpatine (when
    the Clones change sides) in a wicked light saber duel.

15. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
  16. Darth_Haggis Jedi Master

star 4
    Pish. Old news. I knew that over a week ago... ;) (The joys of jumping to hyperspace in my Corellian Corvette...) :D
  17. BFett333 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hmmmm....yep...pretty much as I expected. Course that means that the twins have to be born in this episode....or between the new episode and Attack of the Clones. They certainly have a lot of ground to cover!
  18. Darth_Haggis Jedi Master

star 4
    ***Spoilers*** (highlight to read)
    The official site just posted a picture of Darth Sidious' lightsaber on Hyperspace... You can find it here (if you have Hyperspace).
    I can't even imagine the Emperor with a lightsaber! WOW! :D

19. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    the pic is news but I knew about the other thing
  20. liannb Jedi Knight

star 5
    first web documentary is up on hyperspace, must get quicktime. liann
  21. Darth_Haggis Jedi Master

star 4
    Awesome webdoc. Goes hand-in-hand with Insider 72's assortment of production photos. :D
  22. liannb Jedi Knight

star 5
    New web doc up, its great, I finally downloaded quicktime. liann
  23. Indigo_Jade Jedi Knight

star 5
    Just bumping, Still Spoiler Free!!! :)
  24. The_Internet Jedi Youngling

so ya, i uh heard the third movie is gonna be called "the creeping fear", what do you think of that?

Personally i think it sounds like the name of a metalica song or some jr high goth kids screen name. Its about ten million times better then "rise of the empire" In my opinion any name that a casual fan can come up with or that is that obvious shouldnt even be in the running. "Revenge Of The Sith" is pretty obvious to but it plays off of the whole "Return of The Jedi" and is kind of a nod to when 'Jedi'' was originally called "Revenge of the jedi".
  25. Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    It's either an april fools day joke sprung a little early or a hoax. Ol' George won't release it til this summer and I'm willing to bet it'll be nothing anyone was expecting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.