Discussion in 'EU Community' started by zark, Aug 24, 2013.
well done Ordo
Did everyone catch the one that had the answer in an earlier question?
Yup, that's the only reason I got that one right!
Same here. Got that one right cause of it.!
How many would have been able to name the eight Sector's of Imperial Space crica 19 ABY as presented to us by the Essential Atlas? That was one of the questions that didn't make the cut even though it is pretty awesome.
That is a great question. I doubt I could name even one.
Yeah, I don't think I know of one either.
I could look in my Atlas and cheat...
But where is the fun in that?
I certainly wouldn't have known them.
If I remember correctly, we were not even good at it...
Alright, it's time again! This week's quiz is from our Kotor/Tor fan club! While I know that this may be rather difficult for anyone who hasn't played the game, I'd love it if you submit guesses to questions you don't know anyway! Makes it more entertaining for me, and as in the first quiz, I'll give recognition to the most amusing answer.
Now for your questions:
1. Name all the ToR species.
2. Name all the ToR class options.
3. In KotoR, what is the name of the ship that captures you and has the "I am your father" moment on?
4. The hub of the Republic fleet in ToR is named after which character and in what area of the KotoR/ToR universe does she/he appear?
5. Name 3 of the 6 planets visited in KotoR? (Name all six for an additional point)
6. Name 4 of the 8 planets visited in KotorR II? (Name all eight for an additional point)
7. Which character in KotoR is known for his/her ability of Battle Meditation?
8. What Sith Lord poses as a party member in KotoR II?
9. Who is your character in KotoR?
10. Who is your character in KotoR II?
11. As the main character in ToR playing on the Republic side, which Sith Lord do you defeat at the end?
12. Which party member in ToR is actually a 'Child of the Emperor'?
13. Where is the tomb of Freedon Nadd?
14. Of your companions in KotoR II, who are the 'Lost Jedi'?
15. What is the name of the starship the characters use in both games?
16. Which of the two droid companions in KotoR and KotoR II is an assassin droid?
17. What does the term 'meatbag' refer to?
18. Which two Sith Lords do you defeat at the end of KotoR and KotoR II?
19. In ToR, what is the name of the Grand Master of the Order?
20. What is the name of the first Emperor's Wrath?
Again, just PM me the answers that you come up with, and if you would be so kind as to label your PM "Quiz 3 Answers", I would appreciate it. (My inbox is getting untidy.)
Woo! A new quiz!
Answers are in. Since I have never played either this should be a complete disaster for me.
So are mine, and mine will be as well.
I've played one game out of the three. So I think I'll get about a third of the questions.
not even gonna try...I'm more of a Book EU person than a Game EU person.
Don't want to give things away, but didn't the player visit 7 planets in KOTOR?
Or did the last planet not count?
That's an excellent question, I will ask. (I haven't answered the questions myself yet.)
I will point out I only knew about half of those questions
I'm gonna respond to this with spoilers that doesn't give anything away but people shouldn't read until they've sent in their quiz answers just in case.
Also if you played the PC version, there was another location you could visit that technically wasn't a planet.
I didn't know anything about the TOR.
I know most of the KOTOR ones, after all I helped come up with them
(that's what I meant by 'only knew about half of these'. I thought we only sent in ten questions, not twenty)
I have never played any of said games. I apologize for answering the questions, but I was/am bored...and this is the 2nd to the last day I get to be bored.
The funny answers list is making a comeback this quiz. I hope you represented the WJFC well.