main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Official EUC Grey Jedi Fan Club - Unknown, unseen and unsung

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kev-Mas_Colcha, Aug 23, 2015.

1. Force_Prophet

Force_Prophet Jedi Master star 3

Apr 9, 2003
    So I've done a good bit of reading on a few different examples of grey jedi (thanks for the list greyjedi125 ), An'ya Kuro is clearly my favorite. She is definitely different in many regards when compared to regular Jedi.

Anyone else have a favorite?

2. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    Mine has gotta be Jolee Bindo.. Romping around the Ukatis system helping the people on his own accord without help from the senate or Jedi Order! A real Robin Hood in his early days!

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I'm going to have to go for Kreia. Desperately trying not to have to be Darth Traya but knowing that she needed to take that role to save the Galaxy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greyjedi125 and The Vanguard like this.
  4. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    that's a good one Sinre,
    Kreia, the "Dark Knight"

Edit: I must have missed the list that was put out. Did Qui-Gon make that list?

Mikaboshi likes this.
  5. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Hmm, I wouldn't have looked at Kreia in that way. Might have to go back and take another look. Makes me wonder how many more non-traditional Sith and Jedi could be viewed as Grey. [face_thinking]

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Kreia spent KotoR 2 trying to replace Atris in her role. It is alluded to so heavily because Atris was supposed to be Darth Traya in one of the alternate endings, which was cut but restored later by the Interwebs. We knew about it because the guide for the game showed Atris as Darth Traya and datamining did the rest.

Kreia knew that Darth Traya as an idea needed to be triumphed over, to find those who could hunt the True Sith.

7. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    I never did play Kotor 2. Computer was crap at the time and once I got a new one I didn't have the time to play it. First one was great though.

8. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    *wanders into the dim lit archives of the library*

What mysteries of the Force lie dormant here?

*turns a conspicuous lever, a hidden doorway loosens - dust spilling over it*

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *his master watches him, from afar*

*the doorway reveals a staircase, heading down into shadowed depths*

10. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Well that was unexpected! He thought to himself.
    *Approaches the doorway and sees a staircase that descends down into darkness.*

No turning back now..
    He began down the steps beneath the temple. The tunnel was long and curved slightly to the east. The further down he went, the darker the tunnel became. With his Force sight he could see the steps before him but without any light, anything further than the reach of a force jump was hazy. After a long descent, he could make out the bottom that seemed to stop with no other doorway or opening. A dead end...But something told him to keep going, the Force pulled at him. As his foot touched the final step, another hidden doorway slowly dislodged itself to his right, as if waking up from a long slumber- and slid open. He followed the tunnel further until he discovered a simple door. Unsure of what was behind it, and sensing a cavern like room, he opened it. It was difficult at first to take in the scope and size of the Great Hall as he stepped inside. His Force sight lit up with the ornate arches and grand pillars that stood thirty meters high. Of all this, what struck him the most were the walls that held the opulent torches. The torches themselves weren't particularly noteworthy - the fact that they were lit, was.

He was not alone.

Mikaboshi likes this.
  11. AbsolX

AbsolX Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2015
    A Togruta stood by a wall, looking at an ancient mural. She heard the steps of another being entering the room. She turned around and walled around a pillar to see that another member, Vanguard was his name? Had entered the room.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    *Chocolate eyes observe from the shadows*

13. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    *his eyes returned to the matter at hand as he saw a Togruta come from behind a pillar along the nearby wall. He could sense she was full of the force.*

Was she drawn here as he was? What was this place?

Unsure of who the robed stranger was, he simply bowed his head slightly, gesturing a friendly greeting.

Sent from my DP-836LI using Tapatalk

14. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    *Just checking in. I have not forgotten about our mission here. There have been a great many unexpected delays, but our resurgence is inevitable. The Force is with us.

15. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Just for fun, here is a character draft of what I envision for a Grey Jedi.

Name: Unknown
    Noms de guerre: Leto, the Hidden One. Mastema, the Avenging Angel. Sicarii, the Dagger
    Sex: Male
    Species: Gurlanin (humanoid form most resembles a Thyrsian)
    Homeworld: Qiilura
    Class: (Pending) Shadow Walker (Ranger Archtype)

Personality: A loner by nature, suspicious of others and slow to make friends, once he considers someone his friend however his loyalty is unwavering. Even then he is often quiet, speaking only when he feels he can add value to the conversation.

He is a survivalist, a tracker, and a hunter. He is fiercely independent, and often times feels more at home outside of civilization.

Weapons: Purple Bladed Lightsaber. Force Imbued Dagger (flat black blade, not reflective of light), Forearm mounted saber-dart gun (the bracer is on his right arm, and the darts are laced with enough paralysis poison to drop a pair of Wookies).

Biography: His life was good, full of love, normal. Then came the Clone Wars, and with it the Separatists. This invasion of Qiilura spurred many Gurlanin to action, but they were not strong enough, believing that if they sided the Republic peace and solitude would be returned to their planet.

This was how a young Jedi Knight, who's natural racial abilities coupled with strong connection to the Force made him a great asset to the Galactic Republic's war efforts on Qiilura. He and his Master were assigned to the planet, along with divisions of Republic forces.

He served with distinction, and specialized in sabotage and espionage, and through the course of multiple missions did what he could under the belief that he was helping to liberate the planet. Unfortunately the the Republic had also sent refugees to Qiilura, in their infinite wisdom they must have believed that this was the best, and though they were successful in removing the Separatists the new arrivals decided to stay.

They were betrayed, the Republic had promised them peace. A team of Gurlanin, the young Jedi Knight among them, risked their lives to double cross the Republic and deliver information to the Separatists that would result in the loss of over 10,000 Republic troops.

It was unfortunate that a few of those who fought to bring freedom to Qiilura in this way sacrificed their lives. The pain of that loss was a cancer that never left his heart, and the blame for that pain he directed at both the Republic and the Jedi who had refused to keep their word.

It was then that he left the Jedi Order, and eventually Qiilura. He understood that his people could not protect their own planet, he sought the means to do so himself. One of the first worlds he traveled to was Thyrsus, having heard of their great ability in battle his desire was to learn about them and their culture. During his time he became introduced to the Thyrsian Sith Cult, the Sun Guard, and learned all he could about their tactics, and strategies. He became very skilled in the art of armed and unarmed combat, and eventually went home to Qiilura.

He gave them the benefit of his knowledge, but found that he now desired more. He had tasted power while he learned the secrets of the Sun Guard, and he wanted more. He left Qiilura again, this time for good, and began his quest.

He showed up again in the time of the Great Trials, where the Sith and Jedi Orders clashed and fought a seemingly endless war. His role was that of a Sith agent, a spy and assassin, to which he exceeded the expectations of his Lords.

Eventually he came to realize the weakness of his position within the order, he was disposable, the Sith Lords cared not for his life or his future. Again, he left.

This time hunted, considered a traitor to the Sith Order, so he hid, and was known as Leto. The years grew into decades, eventually he could hid no longer and sought to deliver his justice to Sith when he crossed them, and cross them he did. In fact, he hunted them. They were a plague to the Galaxy, and the Jedi were too passive in their approach to eradicating them.

He became known in this time by a few names, most notorious among them were Mastema and Sicarii, and under these aliases he spread death to his former Masters, they feared that even the shadows conspired against them.

His desire for blood eventually waned, as those Sith he knew died or disappeared into the unknown after the demise of the New Sith order, he was left empty. Without purpose. That is when he stopped looking outward, and began to explore the Force within him. He became a hermit, a mysterious ranger. He found the planet of Cophrigin V after he discovered that a former Jedi he had known had secluded herself here, and like An'ya Kuro before him, it was here that he really began to know the will of the Force.

16. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    So good, so awesome! I need to hurry and finish that re-write for re-launch. 24 hrs is not enough time on any given day. Thanks for the awesome draft Mikaboshi and the much needed kick in the pants! :p

17. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Thank you for giving me a reason to give the Grey Jedi an honest look. The future of this group excites me. [face_dancing]

The Vanguard and greyjedi125 like this.
  18. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    I know it will happen exactly when it is meant to!! [face_praying]

Mikaboshi likes this.
  19. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Here are some pictures I have liked up as well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from Parts Unknown

20. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Mika this is an amazing draft! I am thrilled to put my mind towards a character that will grow and fight alongside Leto.

Gray- take the time you need. The dawn of re-launch is near..

21. greyjedi125

Apr 29, 2002
    *I'm spinning as if possessed, even as I view these mind bending images* AUAGHAUGHALLALALALAH!!! *laughs maniacally* ( erm...thanks Mikaboshi ) :p

22. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    You are most welcome.

~Sits cross legged on the ground, a steaming hot cup of caf next to him~

Anything to keep the inspirado flowing. :p

Now, I shall consume caffeine as I relax in the beautiful gardens of our Order.

[face_coffee]

23. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Congrats to our very own The Vanguard on an impressive Gold Medal performance, in the process defeating a former dueling champion as well as a very capable and dangerous opponent in Moonspun Dragon .

Well done old bean. =D=

24. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Thank you Sir Mikaboshi. :)

Everything I had heard/read of her was true. A fierce and dangerous opponent indeed.

In an unbridled duel, things would be a lot more dicey - and I bet I would get a chance to see the real Moonspun Dragon. [face_nail_biting]:D

25. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    Forgive me for this brief intrusion, but thank you Mikaboshi and The Vanguard. Hopefully, we may battle again. :p Mikaboshi, and hopefully soon we can battle. :p