main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official EUC Lightside Temple is Now Open!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Wylding, Aug 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lightsaber_wielder

lightsaber_wielder Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2002
    Hey everyone! :) (Long time no see - my fault.) [face_blush]

I know that I've been reported missing in action, but I've just posted to know that I'm still interested in the Lightside, although I'm sure that somebody's been bound to notice the snail-like rate that I'm getting missions done at.

2. Ginger_Jedi

Ginger_Jedi Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 4, 2001
    Hey everyone. I would LOVE to catch up but I gotta post THIS monster:

WEEKLY REPORT FROM THE COUNCIL

Week of September 15th-22nd

**Discussion in the Council**

• Reviving the Lightside
      Every Lightsider knows that recently things haven?t been the same around here. Discussions have been taking place everywhere and the Council urges everyone to do their bit to help restore the Lightside to what it once was ? a group of people helping others, not just a social thread.

The Council is currently reviewing all our rules. DarthMom10 made a very poignant post that had some great points in and the Council is reviewing them as you read this.

• Short Post Rule
      Please note that the Short Post Rule has been abolished and short posts are no longer a problem. If we have any complaints from the mods of the JC, we?ll worry about it then.

• Responsibilities
      Masters Obi-HaCor, Malz4JESUS and eaglejedi drew up a list of responsibilities for each and every member of the Lightside. People often get confused when they receive a promotion so here?s a list to help everyone understand what they can do:

All:
      - Pursuing the Way of the Jedi.
      - Serving the greater good.
      - Self-improvement.
      - Welcoming new people
      - Supporting everyone within the Lightside

Knights Responsibilities :
      -Training Padawans who have completed five missions (3 Youngling missions, 2 Padawan Missions)
      -Patrolling areas
      -Taking and Setting up Classes/Majors
      -Adopt/Welcome Newbies and Initiates
      -Set Good Example/Family Enviornment for LS

Jedi Master:
      -Overlooking of Jedi Academy
      -Initiate Applications Back Up
      -Training Padawans
      -Patrolling areas
      -Taking and Setting up Classes/Majors
      -Adopt/Welcome Newbies and Initiates
      -Set Good Example/Family Enviornment for LS

Padawans:
      -Accomplish ALL missions/lessons
      -Adopt a Newbie
      -(Master) Patrol/Complete Missions/lessons

Please note this list will be posted across all Lightside temples and Ezboards for future reference.

• Changes at the Academy

The Academy is now being run by Masters Jedi Falcon and Lady_Jedi26. I will still be dealing with all technical and password issues for the time being. May the Force be with our new Academy Instructors!

• Padawan Missions
      Padawans must now complete ALL the missions in order to graduate from the Academy.

• New YJCC, FFC, EUC Threads
      The Council is currently looking into setting up new threads for all our Temples. We?ll keep you posted!

3. **Comings, Goings and Promotions**

• We wish Knight JediPrincessKas all the best and hope she can return to us from her leave of absence in the future

• We also have lots of new people posting that infamous @@@@@@@ I WANT TO JOIN THE LIGHT SIDE! @@@@@@@ message. Welcome to al

4. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I have two things I wish to mention, first why am I still under the Padawan Section, shouldn't I be listed under the Padawan with Master? :confused:

Also, when you say that these are the duties/ Requirements of a Padawan "-Adopt a Newbie" I sure hope that those whom are adopting are not only doing so just to fulfill that requirement as these Newbies listed need there help, and need not to be played with as some toy that these Padawans choose at their decrestion after joining up and adopting only to fulfill the requirement and never speak to their Newbie again... :(

Thanks for taking that time to listen to me question. :)

5. shadesaw

shadesaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    I would like to join. What must I do?

6. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Angel you weren't here so I temporarily did your job for you, it needed an answer right away

I see you haven't even read my profile [face_devil] I have a darkside that no one can stop,

*zaps Angel with the darkside of the force* [face_devil] call it even [face_mischief]
    thats for whacking me with the newspaper

stretches out with the force and calls the newspaper back to her hand.

Nice try Stridarious :D

7. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    opps didn't see you there, sorry about the double post

hi shadesaw welcome I'm Master Falcon

@@@@@@@@@@I WANT TO JOIN THE LIGHTSIDE@@@@@@@@@ in your post then pm either Angel5000 or Obi-HaCor and your background check will be underway. Its to make sure you don't troll spam bash or flame. until then hang out with us.

8. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Angel: *stops, realizes she is a college student now and should be more mature*

More mature? [face_shocked] [face_laugh] I think you take a step back in maturity once you walk onto the college campus. ;) 8-}

Stridarious: [face_blush] I forgot to update the list before Ginger posted it, but the next time the list is posted it will be correct. :)

lightsaber_wielder: Welcome back! As for the missions, some people are faster or slower than others so go with the pace that works for you. :)

9. Angel5000

Angel5000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2001
    lightsaber_wielder!!! Oh my gosh!! I haven't seen you in decades!! It's good to see you!! Please stop by more often so we can see you more! :)

shadeshaw Hey! Welcome!! Please send a PM to either myself or Obi-HaCoR with your reasons for wishing to join the lightside and we'll start your background check. It's just to make sure you aren't a sock, flamer, spammer or all in all trouble-maker.

10. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    rubs eyes, ohh I knew I was forgetting something

long time no see hows life treating you?

11. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Falcon - are you talking to me or lightsaber_wielder? I ask only because you posted after me and didn't puta name in your post as to who you were talking to.

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    opps sorry, I meant lightsaber_wielder

13. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Hey all. This looks cool. :)

@@@@@@@ I WANT TO JOIN THE LIGHT SIDE! @@@@@@@

Anymore details I should know?

Thanks!

14. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome KenobisGirl I'm Master Falcon, either pm Obi-HaCor or Angel5000 and explain to them why you want to join the lightside. Then your background check will be underway. Until then hang out with us :)

15. Angel5000

Jun 6, 2001
    Hey KenobisGirl!! To join please send me or Obi-HaCoR a PM saying why you want to join and one of us can start your background check. Just to maek sure you aren't a spammer, sock, troll, or trouble-maker.

16. Malz4JESUS

Malz4JESUS Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 12, 2002
    Whoa! Some new initiates! :cool:

We're about to close this thread and make a new one to go along with our new reforming and changes so get your last posts in! ;) :p

God bless!

-Malz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.