Evan, IN The OFFICIAL E'ville Jedi Episode III Countdown Thread!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by WedgesOtherNephew, Sep 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    I think we all will agree that it will not get here soon enough, so here is the place where we can torture each other by counting down the days.

Reminder, all threads except the E'ville Jedi "Spoiled Rotten" thread are spoiler free

My info on how many days remaining comes from a similar thread in another forum, so if it is not exact...

[Han] It's not my fault [/Han]

Besides we can always correct it. :)

623 days remaining
  2. Stackpole_The_Hobbit Force Ghost

star 6
  3. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, spoiler free. We have a spoilers thread we can bump & I will edit the above post. This thread is primarily for counting down the days until Episode III.
  4. Buckaroo_Banzai Jedi Knight

star 1
    So I guess it's 622!!!!!

Let's see, I wonder how many days until Celebration III?

Or, in the words of a few jedi preparing for a siege during the Clone Wars, viciously outnumbered by Separatist forces....

"Master Windu, is not that the morning which breaks yonder"?"
    "I think it be; but we have no great cause to desire the approach of day."
    "Yes, master. We see yonder the beginning of the day, but I think we shall never see the end of it."

Buckaroo
  5. Edric-the-grey Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hi, all. I'm not really counting down to Episode III because once it comes, it will be over. And, unless there is a miracle, there will be no new Star Wars movies. Although, I think that the fans do a pretty good job keeping the spirit alive if our Book Club Members are any indication!

Actually, I'm kind of sad about all this. The "other" francise that I enjoy is on it's last leg (correction, it's in the ER). So, it looks like after 2005, I really will have to make Science Fiction Novels my main source of fun. Unless, of course, the new Battlestar Galactica really takes off - wait, that would be a miracle in itself. Oh, well, back to my books.....

Peace,

Edric
  6. Buckaroo_Banzai Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey! What about a new B5 series. It will probably never happen, BUT I've had a lot of laughs over the supposed Jerry Doyle-JMS catfight (check out ign.com)....

I can't say I'm very excited about the Battlestar Galactica series, but I will pick up the complete DVD series.

As to the future, I'm optimistic there will always be something new (B5, X-Files, Buffy, Matrix, LOTR etc...), so bring on Episode III and let the chips fall in the salsa!!!
  7. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
  8. JediMasterJaina FF President/CR Evansville, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    You can say THAT again.... 8-}

~JMJ
  9. Yoda_Jammies Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm with Steve, the last Star Wars movie will be quite a bummer.

I do not think i'll even go see it; I have more fun endlessly speculating about it.

Oh, Hi everyone! It's nice to talk to you again.

MTFBWY
    Jammies
  10. Edric-the-grey Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'll probably start my countdown at 2 weeks prior. :)

A new B-5...Oh, maybe there is hope for the future. I'm looking forward to the BG DVD collection more than the new mini, actually.

Hey to Jammies, hope school is going well. I'm actually starting to think about taking some science classes and get an endorsement to add to my 1-6 liscence.

In other news...I have a date tonight! Oh yes, the lobster is back.....

Peace,

Edric

11. JediMasterJaina FF President/CR Evansville, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Now is this the blind date we've heard all about?

~JMJ
  12. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    Steve, since you've posted in this thread, you have started out your countdown a lot earlier than 2 weeks prior. And about the date...[Han] Good luck, you're gonna need it.[/Han] :p

Good to talk to ya Jammies, hope all is well as you try to get your edumacation... :p
  13. Edric-the-grey Jedi Knight

star 2
    JMJ:

Greetings. Did you happen to get my email with those story ideas? It's been rather busy down here, so that's as far as I've gotten. And yes, that is the blind date, which I just got home from a few minutes ago. I'd say it went okay. I only spilled a little of my drink. We took a walk and then saw that Nickolas Cage movie, which wasn't half bad. She's into reading, but not sci-fi. Although, she did see Star Wars. We didn't speak about Ackbar, which is why the date lasted longer than 50 minutes. Just to make sure I didn't give in to any urges, I ordered a Salad - no fish food.

Peace,

Edric
  14. JediMasterJaina FF President/CR Evansville, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Edric- I got the outline and I'm sketching out some ideas right now, when I have the spare time. Glad to hear your date went well and that you spared her the Ackbar lobster... 8-} I'll bring a rough draft of the first chapter to the book club meeting, unless you'd like it sooner. We can work on it there.

~JMJ
  15. Edric-the-grey Jedi Knight

star 2
    ^^ JMJ: That's cool. I usually get to B&N sooner than 6:30. I'll bring my note book.

How many days are we down to 600 something!?

Peace,

Edirc
  16. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
    Since you asked it is:

619 days...

17. JediMasterJaina FF President/CR Evansville, IN

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  18. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master

star 4
  19. WedgesOtherNephew Jedi Master