main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The Official Fan Art Challenge - March 2006

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by HanSolo29 , Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Excalibur14

Excalibur14 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2006
    Wow Falcon...awesome...You can see in Luke's face the struggle of his growing power...pure awesome I love it!! (I was working on a drawing from a very similar scene) Once again Awesome!

2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Why didn't you tell me about this?! :mad: *runs to the WNU, grabs a pillow at the Pillow Fight thread and whack FF with it*
    Evil Deb, not telling me about this phantastic pic!

:p

No, just kidding, you're not mean and I'm not angry.

But the picture is really great. I love it when you draw. Please tell me about it next time you draw such a stunning pic. [face_praying] (which is always you draw something, btw.)

3. academygrad88

academygrad88 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 6, 2004
    Ah FalconFan, you know I love your drawing. Not only do I adore your drawing style, but it is my farmboy![face_love] And I did love those Dagobah scenes where Luke is wearing just a tank top. :p

Wonderful!!

As for my ratio for neekid Luke to clothed Luke. I have made up 21 pictures with Luke fully clothed, 9 drawings were he is shirtless, and 6 pictures where he is completely nude.

So I guess that means I have made 1 neekid Luke for every 5 pics of Luke where he is at least wearing trousers. That's not too bad.

AG88

4. FettFan79

FettFan79 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2005
    Okay, I posted this here too--for the March Challenge...I couldn't get on TFN last night...

[image=http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e144/starwars79/cap_577.jpg]

5. FettFan79

FettFan79 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 25, 2005
    wow--wonderful drawing Chilla!! Very good face and expression---you can feel him concentrating...

-------naked pics of Luke??? *gasp* he heee well-----Yeah, he was pretty cute in ANH---cute smile I think, but alas, my heart goes the the guys in Mandalorian armor...

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    I'd like to thank everyone who participated last month! You guys just continue to impress me with the work you're able to come up with! Keep up the awesome work!

And please be sure to check out the new challenge thread here. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.