main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive The Official Fan Art Challenge (November)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by HanSolo29 , Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XJapanRoX

XJapanRoX Official Star Wars Artist star 2 VIP

Dec 5, 2004
    Definitely no LittleRedDog submission here, but here goes...

http://xjapanrox.deviantart.com/art/STAR-WARS-ZOMBIES-Week-1-Jam-90898155

I actually did this a year ago, seems to fit the theme!

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Awesome turnout, everyone! I'm really impressed with the results this time around. Let's see if we can top that for November!

BTW, the new challenge topic is up! Have fun! :)

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    *rushes in*

Am I too late for the Halloween contest?

I did a Count Dokuu one, inspired by "Sleepy Hollow":

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/PB050103.jpg]

And somehow I would like my old Vader painting take part of the competition, for it is so spooky, too:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/DarthVader.jpg]

4. kikichan

kikichan Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2009
    Hey Han, can we still enter for the last month's challenge ?
    I know I completely missed the deadline :p

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    That would be fine.

Just be sure to make note at the top of the post about which challenge your image is in response to. :)

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    When can we vote & where?

7. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    The next voting round won't begin until December. :)

8. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks!

[:D]

I am so busy and happy with my new teaching position that I barely have time to be on-line & check things. So I am always afraid that I miss important deadlines in here.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    For the november challenge

Hot and cold
    Obi-Wan and Siri warm and cosy sheltering on a cold planet

[image=http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/earlybird-obi-wan/forcenetart/hotandcold.jpg]

10. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    As soon as I successfully fought the Mexican flue, I will also do my commission!

[face_sick]

Wonderful painting, dear earlybird!

:D

11. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Awesome painting, earlybird! It really captures the theme well! :)

Also, today is the last day to get your entries in for the November challenge and I've only had one participant! :eek: If there are any stragglers out there, be sure to get them posted ASAP!

12. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I was ill most of the time in November thanks to the Mexican flue. I try my best on Friday, okay?

13. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Sorry to hear about the flu. I hope you're feeling better.

I'm about to start up the new thread for the 3 winter challenges and this one will be locked. The voting for the next round is also due to go up. If you already have your entry started and can definitely have it posted by Friday, I can leave this thread open and delay the voting till then so your entry can be included. Let me know if that would be possible, otherwise I will move forward with the next stage.

14. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    No, no, leave it open until Friday. I already have an idea in my head what I would love to do.

On Thursday evening and Friday morning I will take the time to do paint things down. Please leave this thread open until Friday evening and do not forget that I live in Europe.

*never is really sure what day and time it is in here*

Okay done. Phew!

Obi thinking about Anakin on Mustafa burning and Padme lying cold in her coffin on Naboo:

[image=http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/AzureAngel2_2006/SW%20pictures/Hotandcoldendversion.jpg]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.