main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events ~The Official Fan Art Challenge Version 5.0~ [Winter Edition] Status - Closed

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Corellian_Outrider, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    The Winter Challenge has been extended till 1st April... unless the forums has not returned then until the forums has officially returned.

The Spring Challenge will be posted shortly.

2. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Thanks. I'm moving tomorrow, and until I get the Internet established at my new place, I'll need something to keep me occupied.

3. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Oh wow, I hope that the move goes smoothly and painlessly!

4. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    We'll see. Until I can get some more furniture, I'll be stuck with just a mattress and a camping chair. Not even a microwave until I can get the one my older brother is giving me.

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Good luck with moving!

@};-

6. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Well, I moved. I have the Internet, obviously, some odd pieces of furniture (pie safe, table, folding chair, some assorted lamps), but still am sleeping on a mattress with a busted box spring, no computer desk, the lamps are on boxes, and most of my still still isn't unpacked. Once I get my drafting table moved in (and buy a chair for it), I'll be able to get back to work on painterly and sculpting projects. And the sooner I get my desk and set up my computer in my room, the sooner I can set up my scanner.

Until then, all my drawing is done while waiting for my laundry to finish. And next week, I go out looking for work. Darth Real Life intends to keep me very busy.

7. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Wishing you all the best with settling in and for next week.

It must be frustrating not having how it should be. I hope it was not an ordeal transporting everything.

8. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I hope you feel at ease at your new place by now.