main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official FanForce Cleveland Celebration III Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by DonC, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Douz

Douz Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 15, 2000
    Im going to let this go as I can clearly see the point is falling upon deaf ears (nevermind the fact that some people clearly need to pick up a history book). This is simply not worth the time or effort in pursuing it further.

That being said, back to the thread (and God forbid anyone use any analogies that offends anyone).

2. REBO1971

REBO1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    I feel sad for those people who had a bad experience at Celebration 3 becuase, while I was only there on Friday, I had a GREAT time and ran into NO problems. It was one of the most fun times I ever had with my passion for Star Wars. I made many great memories and had a blast!!!!!! I wish everone could have had the positive experience that I did.

3. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I hear ya there REBO...I wish everyone could have enjoyed C3 (as much as I did) As a 4-day pass holder, I had such a good time meeting people from TFN and across the boards...that I never even made it to a single show (not even the Lucasfilm Archives)

Fan Club Hall was the place to be, as was the autograph Hall. Just kept walking around and talking with people. Aside for the long lines at the store (which very few complined about) everyone was just happy to be there.

4. REBO1971

REBO1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2004
    Fan Club Hall was the place to be,

The Fan Club Hall was one of the highlights of the Convention for me. Seeing how different fans show their appreciation for Star Wars was very cool and interesting-diaramas, origami, cars, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.