main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official FF Celebration 2 / Indianapolis Info Thread and FAQ

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Sebulba-X, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjp125

jjp125 Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    CarolynNC,

Here is the direct link to the C2 pictures.

http://www.seetwo.com/ezpull.html

I would also like to say thanks to everyone on these threads. I have been lurking around these forums since Episode I's release and have never posted until now. And have been visting the Celebration Board every day for the past weeks to see what new info you guys have. Since I am going to Celebration2 by myself I am looking forward to being around such great people. Hope I see you there!

2. Dragar

Dragar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 17, 2002
    Thanks for the info, the pictures they are going to use look pretty decent.

3. snap-hiss

snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2001
    I have a couple autographed pictures, but they were all purchased on eBay, so I've never actually gotten an autograph from an actor in person. For those of you who are pros at this, could you give me a little info? Maybe some dos and don'ts? Do they usually personalize the autograph? If so, to what extent? What is the common procedure for these encounters?

I've also seen somewhere that some of the production people (ILM guys, artists, ect) will sign autographs for free. Where and when will I have the oppertunity to speak with them to get the autograph?

!snap

4. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Here's a quick question that I think has been easily overlooked. At the link above for the pictures http://www.seetwo.com/ezpull.html it lists that Luminara Unduli is played by Nalini Krishan and Barriss Offee is played by Mary Oyaya. However, Sebulba's list in the beginning of this thread states that it is the other way around with Mary Oyaya playing Luminara and Nalini Krishan playing Offee. Which one is it? I'd like to know who to go to in the first place before I go up to the wrong one and make a fool of myself.

John

5. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    The do's and don't's of meeting an actor are pretty simple. Yes, they will personalize an autograph (or should I say they better personalize) so be prepared to spell your name. Don't do or say anything really stupid, like asking the celeb to break any con rules (ie: posing for pictures, signing something inapproriate). That's all I can think of, just use common sense and you'll be fine.

The list at the official site says Krishan played Barriss Offee and Oyaya played Luminara Unduli

6. k3po

k3po Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 21, 2001
    I would love the get Ben Burtts autograph.

7. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    [image=http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded/sw_pics/c2.jpg]
    A little something I put together in a few minutes. If you ask me, this is what the poster should have looked like.

8. FiorCara

FiorCara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2001
    ROTFLMAO!

Oh boy, I needed that laugh. Even if I had to keep it silent becasue it's 3am and it's on my head if I wake up my 9month old brother. (who's adorable! but cranky w/out enough sleep.)

Thanks!

~Caleigh

9. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    Glad you liked that! If it made someone laugh, then it was well worth the time spent editing the picture.

10. JediMaster22

JediMaster22 Jedi Knight star 8

Oct 15, 1999
    Damn, Sebulba-X What a Wonderful job? :)

11. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    *upping & relocking for Celebration 3 purposes*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.