The Official FF Celebration 2 / Indianapolis Info Thread and FAQ

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Sebulba-X, Feb 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Sweet! Diorama building. I always wanted to try, but I've never had time. Of course, who knows if I'll have time with everything else going on at C2.
  2. YodaJeff Manager Emeritus

star 7
    Another official update on autograph signers:
    Paul Blake (Greedo), Peter Diamond (Tusken Raider) and Rusty Goffe (Gonk) will all be there.

Read it at the Official Site here

By the way, Peter Diamond was also a stormtrooper and biker scout, along with being the Stunt Coordinator for the Original Trilogy. Rusty Goffe also was a Jawa in ANH.

Finally! I'll be able to meet the man behind "GONK"!!!
  3. K9-Rod Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have still not gotten a definite yes or no on my previous question.....will Hayden Christensen and Temura Morrison be signing autographs or not?

Please let me know where the answer is posted too....like what site reported about this
  4. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    The current answer is no. The official site and the previously mentioned C2 Ventures site (the group organizing the autographs) do not have those two listed.

FAQ update...Added toy museum, autograph times to schedule, Greedo/Tuskin/Gonk celebs to the guest list, add C2 Ventures link to the reference section, also added (A) after the names of celebs signing autographs (those who are officially listed anyway), and probably some other minor changes I've already forgotten.
  5. K9-Rod Jedi Knight

star 2
    I contacted somebody at SciFi Expo and their response about Temura and Hayden signing autographs was " no, they will not at Celebration. Tem will be signing at this show...
    www.scifiexpo.com

thanks,
    Ben"

This sucks!!!!!
  6. Grand Moff Joker Force Ghost

star 4
    They'll BE at the Celebration. They just won't be signing autographs.
  7. Tandeer Jedi Knight

star 3
    THANK YOU!!!!! I finally have SOOOOO many of my questions answered! I belong to 2 groups who will both be there and I can't wait!

You all have done an outstanding job with is and should be given MUCH credit. It's better information than some that is on the "official" site.

From Austin and Atlanta... Look out Indy!!!

8. whojedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Phil Brown and Joel Edgerton have both been confirmed by the official site. Uncle Owens in the house.

...and chalk up two more for Sebulba!
  9. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    Looks like no Autograph signings for Youn Owen.
  10. zuckuss1969 Jedi Padawan

Hey Sebulba, question for you. I notice John Hollis, Alan Ruscoe, and Jerome Blake are on the list, but there is not an (A) next to them for signing? Are they going to sign? Thanks!
  11. Toydarian_Valet Force Ghost

star 1
    I tink itsa how they were confirmed...through dey word of mouth. Once dey official site announces dem, then we should know if dere signing dey autographs, no? I'm bettin' heavily dat dey will be.
  12. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    To the valet you listen...

Updated Owen Lars squared...also added the Cincinnati Fan Force's attendees.
  13. MrSkinnee Force Ghost

star 3
    Good god!! The list of actors just becomes more and more impressive with each passing day. Now they have Oola, Bib Fotuna, Nien Nunb, Lobot, Admiral Ackbar, Logray, and General Rieekan coming!!
    I have one complaint though. Here we are with less than a month until Celebration and they still don't have the complete list of all the guests who will be there. I've been on ebay trying to accumulate figures that I want to take with me out there to get signed and they're waiting 'til the last minute to annonuce people. I would have liked to have had more time to get my collection together.
    Also I would like to see a list of what days the actors will be signing autographs so that I can bring my collectibles on certain days and not have to wait to find out.
  14. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    As a general rule of thumb, all celebs that are autographing will be doing so all three days. I don't know anything else other than that.

C2Ventures' Site may have the info you need, or it should have the info once it's available. (which I'll update the FAQ with).
  15. Iwakura Force Ghost

star 4
    Agreed MrSkinnee, I don't have really any complaints, but I think that the "official" C:II website is not all that informative. I mean, yeah it tells you how to get tickets, hotel, driving directions, etc. And has announcements...but only after sw.com announces things. I don't know how long that site has said "we will be releasing a full list of guests in the next few weeks." Seems like most things should be pretty finalized by now...but, granted we do know a great deal of the guests that will be there. I just think that the people posting info on this forum (Seb-X and others) are doing a much better job of informing the attendees.
  16. MrSkinnee Force Ghost

star 3
    DEFINITELY! Sebulba-X is my new best friend for being the one person who it seems to me is TRULY on top of all the Celebration information. I'm buying ya a beer when we get there!

John
  17. K9-Rod Jedi Knight

star 2
    If I am reading correctly all the sites that have info on the celebration and autographs, I am noticing that Anthony Daniels won't be signing. Is this correct?

First Tem Morrison, then Hayden and now Anthony Daniels......at least we got Carrie
  18. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    You've also got William December Williams as well. ;)

Granted the official sites should have everything in one place, but they don't...or like the Wizards site, hard to find things on all the various pages. C2V is only concerned with Autographing Celebs, so they won't have a complete list there. Here is the official site's autograph list in case you missed it.

Also, I found this very well done site the other day called SWCelebration.com...if I had HTML skillz, money for a domain, and time to keep it looking as snazzy, this thread would be like that site...very well done. Not sure who they are affiliated with (other than just Joe Fan), but it's nice to see an Indy Knight link there. :D
  19. ntobin99 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think you guy?s might want to see some Maps from the Hall it self. Go to http://www.geocities.com/ntobin99/Map.htm
  20. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Add 3 more to the list

edit: fixed link
  21. lensman Jedi Padawan

Hey The official site just posted three more people that are gonna autograph at c2.
    Silas Carson, Jerome Blake, and Alan Ruscoe.

That brings the total up to 34!!

I REALLY hope Mark Hamill is there!!!
    Maybe they're saving his announcement last.

22. Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA•

star 6
    A better late than never update...

• Added the slew of actors the OS dumped on us from the Lobot entry thru Zam.
    • Add the mega-slew of artists to the confirmed non-actors, along with a bit on what they have done
    • Updated FF Party, now the FF/501/RL party
    • And on a whim, I changed the listing codes from [ ul ] to [ ol ] to get a count of the guests coming...all I can say is [Raymond's Dad] HOLY CRAP!!! [/Raymond's Dad]

I've been bugging my sources for more unconfirmed guests...so I should have something tomorrow hopefully. I was told that a major star confirmation will be coming soon from the Official Site, whether it's already in the unconfirmed section or not remains to be seen.

Also, if you didn't see the story, apparently there's a C2 commercial being played locally here in Indianapolis, made up from trailer scenes, and at the end is a clip of Samuel L. Jackson saying that it's going to be fun...I hadn't seen the commercial, but from Cari/Shara's description of what SLJ was wearing, it sounds like the SLJ part may have been taken from the Behind the Scenes web doc interview, not something taped just for the commercial. Regardless, why would you add that if SLJ wasn't coming? ;)
  23. Princess-Leah Sketch Card Artist

VIP
    star 5
    ...I don't know how you keep your calm!

Thank you!!
    Leah
  24. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    That's what it was from! I couldn't remember what, I had just seen pictures from it. But I agree, why put him in there if he's not going to be there? All the other actors in the commercial (Tony Daniels, Billy Dee Williams) are coming.

I guess we'll just wait and see.

On another note, it's kind of funny how the Party thread has just boomed since the announcement. I honestly don't think we're going to have any tickets left for people to pay at the door.
  25. DarthLarry Jedi Master

star 1

are any of the non-actors doing any signings? i'm asking cos i would love for russell walks to sign one of my SW Galaxy cards that he did the art for. is it the same deal for them, too?

and are any of the SFX people going to be there, like john knoll, ben burtt, or dennis muren? i think its strange that none of them are going to be there.

any thoughts?
    brian
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.