main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official **GenerationKaX** Thread - for all devoted fans of Ish! SHE IS GONE! SHE IS *GONE*!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Mar17swgirl, Nov 28, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    And Fluke, no I haven't forgotten you.

2. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Chosen One star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Aaw, Am, your speech was so sweet... and you said EXACTLY what I meant too, it's just that I couldn't express it that well...

3. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    DarthAm is now available for Sithly training.

4. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    *returns big hug*

Aww, thanks Ish! I wish I could have said more, but you know how I feel about you. Just remember there's one 14-year-old in Australia who will always care for you. Ooh yes, I am now offically a Sith! :D

Am [face_love]

5. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Depressing this is. Love you we will always. Miss you we surely will.

Tear :_|

The Great Ishy,

You are one of the most bestest, coolest authors on the boards today. All The Wrong Places was a total hit and with that story came romance, angst, and torture. Who could ask for more? That story rocked. You know what, you rock too!

It is sad to see you leave. And when you get back, you will have like a million PMs in your inbox. I will be PMing you of course!

6. Awel

Awel Jedi Master star 1

Apr 27, 2001
    Another day, another destiny. Once again, best of luck and--hoping I speak for everyone--we all love you muchly.

7. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    Ok... I caved and spontaneously wrote something sappy having nothing to do with SW. It's an wise old man, with a pipe and a rocking chair, imparting wisdom to a younger learner. I think you'll like it....

"Of course, we as humans live at different levels," he said, in a continuing tone.
    "Some never reach their capacity, some never have the capacity to be more, although they wish it. Some go high too fast, and lose themselves in the never finished contemplations that come with it."

The old man chuckled. "Most of them loose themselves to worry, or society."

He sighed with a heart that was huge with wisdom.

"And what a loss. But no level is greater than another, if they have happiness. The bum can reach the highest level, the rich man stay on the bottom rung, but he who finds happiness doesn?t need to pursue any further."

He leaned forward, to impart his connection to the young boy.

"Your problem is one that comes from society. You?re higher than your peers. Now," he thumped the boy?s chest. "You can do two things- try to subdue it and become the great American tragedy of what could have been, or," he continued, sitting back in his chair with a measuring gaze"- you can embrace it."

"But how," asked the boy, who had remained in a soaking quiet of a sponge. "How do you not keep going like a balloon and lose yourself?"

The sparkle from the ancient?s eye lit the room with a wonder.

"Go as high as your wagon will hitch you. Even to the stars, but let yourself be anchored by simplicity, and you?ll find yourself truly. In the most simple things do I find the deep. The shallow pools provide the insight of the leagues of the sea.

"I?m not saying that you?ll be guaranteed happiness... But your path just might bring you to his house."

"And you couldn?t take me?" asked the boy, not scared of the journey, but wishing for a guide, so he wouldn?t stray.

A laugh deep and ruff resounded deeply in the old man?s chest.

"Boy, I can?t take your hand and lead you to happiness without covering your eyes. This isn?t a surprise, but a goal- then in the journey, you?ll find the true value of the gift."

I only hope that you'll find your gift and open it, if you haven't yet. God Bless you wherever you go!

*reaches for the tissues...* :_| SEE! Now you know you're special! I never cry! :p

8. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Well, Ish, I suppose this is goodbye.

I considered doing something creative, like writing a short story where I kill off all the characters you hate, but that's so... cliché. ;)

So instead, I think I'll just post this. It should seem rather familiar to you. :)

God be with you till we meet again.
    By His counsels guide, uphold you,
    With His sheep securely fold you.

God be with you till we meet again
    When life's perils thick confound you
    Put His arms unfailing round you,

Keep love's banner floating o'er you,
    Smite death's threatening wave before you.

(Just imagine what this would have sounded like if we could have gotten through all three verses.)

I'm going to miss you, Ish. You've been a wonderful asset to this community, and we will be (right here in this thread, I suspect!) anxiously awaiting your return!

God bless you in your work!
    Mel

9. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ish, I will write you since I have no excuse not to.. and I will miss you so much! NO one else objects so much to my screeching Lukie at the top of my lungs, or has shown up at my work looking for Singing in the Rain!

I am following Mely's example and singing you a hymn, in honor of your mission. (I am doing this off the top of my head so I get it wrong please don't hit me ;))

*ahem*

Called to serve him Heavenly King of Glory
    Chosen heir to witness for his name
    Far and wide we tell the father's story
    Far and wide his love proclaaaaaiiimmmm

Onward ever onward as we glory in his name

Forward, pressing forward, as a triumph song we sing, God our strength will be press forward ever called to serve our King!

Called to know the richness of his blessings
    Sons and Daughters, chilldren of a King
    Glad of heart his holy name confessing
    Praises unto him we briingggggg

Forward, pressing forward, as a triumph song we sing, God our strength will be press forward ever called to serve our King!

Oh oh! I have another song.. but I DEFINITELY do not know all the words... but oh well :D

Will I wait for you?

Will I wait for you?

Will I wait for you?

Will I wait for you?

Why Darth Isthar you oughta be ashamed of yourself, I've given you the best years of my life!

I've stood here through it all, through short and fat and tall, through thick and thin and rain and snow and ice, and now you question... my integrity?

Is that anyway to treat your favorite Luney?

Darn it.. I can't remember the rest.. but I will eventually ;)

10. DarthLothi

DarthLothi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2001
    Ish, I have no song because the one had in mind would probably get me banned... :p

I am trying to call you, but I'll edit this if I can't get through.

11. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    How bout it everyone!

-"For- Ish is a jolly good fellow, for Ish is a Jolly good fellow!"

EVERYONE SING!

12. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    For Ish is a jolly good Sith, for Ish is a jolly good Sith?

Close Enough? :D

Am [face_love]

(on a sidenote, Peter get your butt on AIM. I haven't talked to you for a while, sweety :p)

13. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    "For Ish is a jolly good Sith"? [face_plain] ?[face_plain]

I don't know...

How about this:

For Ish is a sadistic evil Sith, for Ish is a sadistic evil Sith... [face_devil] :D

Sounds much better to me... ;)

14. ThatJediGirl

ThatJediGirl Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2001
    Isn't a fellow a guy?!

15. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    SHE'S GONE!!! SHE'S GONE!!! OH THE INHUMANITY!!! :_| :_| :_|

16. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    THAT'S *sob* MY LINE, MAR!!!

:( :_|

17. Fluke_Groundwalker

Fluke_Groundwalker Jedi Youngling star 5

Aug 11, 2001
    She didn't post in our story!!!!!!!!!!!! [face_plain]

18. Mar17swgirl

Dec 26, 2000
    There are many stories she hasn't posted, Fluke. She had three "major" stories to post on - ROL, because they were finishing it (it's completed now); SOTCOF, because she was planning to do this scene a long time ago, and this was her last chance to do it; and TFMD, because it was her turn and we've been waiting for her more than one month to post. ;)

19. Amidala_Skywalker

Jul 4, 2001
    NOOOOOOOOOOO! She's gone..*sob sob*

Am [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.