main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Genndy Tartakovsky and Clone Wars Fan Club

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by JediStarKiller, Jun 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediStarKiller

JediStarKiller Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2005
    Genndy Tartakovsky and The Clone Wars.

Two names that are legendary.

Amen and thanks to this brilliant writer, director, and animator. If not for him Clone Wars would have never been, and all us fans would be well dying to see the Clone Wars and the Jedi in action. This talented man is awesome.

Let us pay respects to him and his series.

Star Wars Clone Wars is one of the best animated toons out there right now. Non stop action, style, and are favorite Jedi in animated form. Long live SW:Clone Wars.

malkie edit as the user below suggests, this thread doesn't really have much of a direction. There are countless CW threads you can pay homage to the creators in :)

2. Ulrico

Ulrico Jedi Youngling

Nov 30, 2004
    I'm not sure I entirely understand the direction of your thread... I'd also like to pay homage to the man and the team working with him. They did an excellent job on Samurai Jack, and I was only too ecstatic to hear he was in charge of CW. What is this about an official club though? I haven't heard of it and I'm sure I'd join.

3. JediStarKiller

JediStarKiller Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 2, 2005
    No point only to talk about the man that made CW and CW...i guess he has no fans around here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.