main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Get Chissdude a Girlfriend Thread (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by MysteryWhiteBoy8, Nov 8, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MysteryWhiteBoy8

MysteryWhiteBoy8 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Ok. Now that i've got you all here, here's the objective: getting Chissdude a girfriend, even if she's imaginary. I saw my friend Chissdude taking some serious hits in DDJ's "Female Rolecall" thread and i don't think he deserves it. We've already decided that Chissdude is cuter than Jag Fel. . . . so lets prove that he's a chick magnet like Corran Horn.

I personally think Chissdude should go after Tahiri and pick her up on the rebound, OR!, chissdude should head out to bakura and try to start conversation with gaeriel captison's daughter. i'd imagine that if luke was digging the mom, than the daughter would be relatively cute too. Whilst that may be a good idea, I still hold that he has a better shot with Tahiri.

PS. . . . I think that he really wants Jaina Solo, but i told him not to hold out for her. She seems like a a lot of extra baggage. Very high maitenance. . . i mean, she's Leia's daughter and she was apprenticed to Mara Jade. I don't think she could be any MORE high maitenance.

2. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    dude, your so cool!

3. Terranix

Terranix Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 6, 2001
    Cue tumbleweed.

4. barnsthefatjedi

barnsthefatjedi Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 17, 2001
    //Awaits locking [face_plain]

5. ShinagamiWing

ShinagamiWing Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 21, 2001
    I stole Jacen's lunch money back at the academy. I'll threaten him into putting in the good word for you with his sister, and you let me have Tahiri. We'll share Gaeriel's daughter three days of the week each, and flip a coin on sudays...

I like this thread. :D

6. Terranix

Nov 6, 2001
    Mayhap Chissdude is the type who would really much rather you put in a good word with Jacen himself?

7. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    sounds good enough.

right im not homosexual, ment the post before that.

8. Mastadge

Mastadge Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 4, 1999
    I think Chissdude was replying to SWing, not to the post immediately preceding his.

9. Asyr Handor

Asyr Handor Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 1999
  10. ShinagamiWing

Oct 21, 2001
    Chissdude, you're going to want to edit that post, hermano... it looks like you're saying "yes" to Terranix.

11. Terranix

Nov 6, 2001
    LOL- I popped it in there just in time... [face_devil]

12. ShinagamiWing

Oct 21, 2001
    Terranix, you are a mischevous one, eh? Well, as long as he won't be needing those girls, I guess it's up to me... :D

13. Terranix

Nov 6, 2001
    I think I'll add it to my sig...Priceless.

14. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    stop! Im not gay!

15. ShinagamiWing

Oct 21, 2001
    Darn! He edited it! Looks like we'll have to stick to the original deal afetr all...

16. Terranix

Nov 6, 2001
    Sounding awfully defensive there, man. ;)

17. _Tenel_Ka_

_Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2001
    isn't there any nice girls at his school who like star wars? or at least sci-fi? unless you get home-schooled or something

18. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Disco_Dark_Jeedai Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    "Not that there is anything wrong with that"...LOL
    -Jerry Seinfeld

19. Disco_Dark_Jeedai

Disco_Dark_Jeedai Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 19, 2001
    Forget Chissdude........I need a girlfriend!!!!!..LOL

20. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    Well, the thing is I go to a public school(which i hate) where all the kids are way to intimidating. All they talk about is racy, profanityed stuff. No Im a very philisophical kid, very intellegent, in other words im a geek(a very attractive one at that however.)

21. ShinagamiWing

Oct 21, 2001
    You having trouble? Even with a chick magnet sn like "Disco Dark Jeedai"?

:D

22. _Tenel_Ka_

_Tenel_Ka_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2001
    i know the feeling! just because your smart, people don't have to think your not cool. i don't really care what anyone thinks of me, but on the other hand, i hate it when people label me!

23. Terranix

Nov 6, 2001
    Looking over that, it would appear ShinigamiWing is advising you to try & pull Disco_Dark_Jeedai...

24. Dark_Jedi_Skywalker

Dark_Jedi_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2001
    I might be wrong but I think I need a girlfriend more than you, but this isn't about me so let me continue on why i don't think you even need a girlfriend. The first reason being that you're twelve, and usually any relationship made while you're twelve lasts maybe a week or two. After this the "couple" because weary of each other, leaving whatever friendship that had before all screwed up. While a girlfriend would be wonderful for you in a few years, anything now would prove to be the opposite of what you are looking for. Expecially if you are as mature as you believe yourself to be. The best thing for you, in my opinion, would be a female friend on an equally mature status as yourself, and in time, something even better would likely develop from that.

25. chissdude10

Jul 26, 2001
    No im not like other kids my age. Im not a gossiping kind of kid who thinks im all mature. Infact I dont like Americas youth because their to preocupied with that stuff at such a young age. By the way ill be turning 13 on Dec 8.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.