main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV The Official Good Movie Idea -Dissapointing Result Thread

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Inaen, Jun 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i in all honesty enjoyed Episodes I and II. But that's because I take movies for what they are meant to be...and that is entertaining...I don't sit and analyze every single thing.

2. hanshootsfirst

hanshootsfirst Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 20, 2001
    This is a good idea for a thread.

UNDERWORLD: Totally. I was so excited to see this flick and well, if you've seen it...you know.

EQUILIBRIUM: That one coulda worked out. Funny how all of the emotion free clerics seemed pretty intense and pissed all the time.

THE LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN: I knew this flick was gonna suck balls, but it's a great idea. I couldn't resist seeing it. It's stupendously bad.

MATRIX 2 + 3: Obviously.

UNBREAKABLE: What a COOOOOOOOOL idea!!!!!! Oh the torment of watching Bruce Willis trying to be a normal human being...something he clearly has not been for about 16 years or so.

There's more. But that's enough for now.

3. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I am not in any sort of Denial sir, simply put, you are wrong!

4. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Catwoman.

man, from the previews, this is going to SUCK.

First of all, Catwoman, to my knowledge, was never black.

Second of all, from the previews, her animation, stunts and what now seem really shoddy.

Thirdly, from the previews, the dialogue and Halle Berry delivering her lines seemed really lame.

/sarcasm

Why don't they make a Aquaman movie instead? That might be more interesting.

/end sarcasm

5. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Although there was the sarcasm on right there, I'm a big fan of Aquaman and wouldn't mind seeing a movie about him. Of course his powers suck in the superhero world, but boy howdy I would love to have them. I would love to jump in the ocean and chill with the fish anytime I wanted, I have always had a love for ocean life. In fact scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef is on the top of the things to do before I die list.

6. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I happen to be a big fan of Equilibrium and Unbreakable, so I disagree with them being included in this thread. :D

However, Catwoman is gonna suck. Talk about boring. I have a feeling Joel Schumacher is behind this one... somehow. Patience Philips?!? Isn't it supposed to be Selina Kyle?

7. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Daredevil was disappointing.

8. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    from my understanding it's not the same catwoman from batman

9. Axia_Euxine

Axia_Euxine Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 25, 2003
    I liked Daredevil, but I had absolutely no expectation for that movie.

10. Inaen

Inaen Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    By the way I believe this catwoman is taking after Eartha Kitt's version of the Batman in the 60's.

But it will still suck bad.

They should've had Michelle Pfiefer do it back in the early nineties. She was puuuuuuurfect.

hey even Cherlise Theron wouldnt be bd for the part.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.