main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~*~ The Official Guest Speculation Thread ~*~

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by Tyles, Nov 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyles

Tyles Jedi Youngling

Jan 17, 2001
    I posted a message about who everyone would like to see at the celebration as guests, and who you think may be there... anyway, I'd like to hear what everyone has to say... *crosses fingers again, in hopes of a Christopher Lee appearence*

2. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    The only person I know for sure is Peter mayhew because he told me at Wizard Con. Anyone else is totally up in the air.

But if Ewan happens to be there....I hope I have plenty of time to prepare myself without totally making a fool of myself ;)

3. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    David Prowse and Richard LeParmentier told me they will be there as well.

I would imagine most of the surviving cast of A New Hope will be there with the exception of the people that never do cons.

4. Sithman

Sithman Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 6, 1999
    ...Liiiiiiiiiike...?

5. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    *coughMarkHammillcough*

6. jam4382

jam4382 Jedi Youngling

Dec 3, 2001
    I would hope to see Natalie Portman and Ewn McGregor, and maybe even if he could, Liam Neeson, so you died in the first movie, doesn't mean ya cant show up!!!

J

7. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Oscar_the_Gungan's post:

"Maybe this post is redundamt, but I thought I'd offer my speculation as to who will be in Indianapolis. I thought the first celebration had a pretty respectable line up and I think the new one will be much better.

Probable:
    Rick McCallum, Doug Chiang, Ben Burtt, John Knoll, R.A. Salvatore, Peter Mayhew, Anthony Daniels, Mark Hamil, Carrie Fisher, Jeremy Bolluch, David Prowse, Ahmed Best, Christopher Lee, Temeura Morrison, Daniel Logan, Hayden Christensen, the actresses who play Zam Wessel and Aurra Sing, Ian McCaig and Trisha Biggars

Possible:Ian McDiarmid, Samuel L. Jackson, Kenny Baker, Billy Dee Williams, Maria De Aragon, the guy that played Lobot,

No Way in Hell: Harrison Ford, Liam Neeson, Ewan MacGregor, Natalie Portman, John Williams, George Lucas and Frank Oz.

These are just my guesses based on who showed up at the last one and who would be most likely to attend. What does anyone else think."

8. ElegantWeapon

ElegantWeapon Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 27, 2001
    I really wish Lucas, Williams, Lee, Jackson, Liam, and Ian show up. That would be staggering to witness.
    :)

9. JediToren

JediToren Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2000
    Well Lucas and Williams will probably be too busy finishing Episode II to be there.
    And as for Mark Hammil, he does do conventions. I actually got my picture taken with him at a comic con a few years back, got his autograph, too. In fact, his whole family minus his oldest son was there.

Anthony Daniels is definately going to be there. He is at allot of cons and from what I hear probably the nicest guy and definately the fan's celebrity.

10. Obi-Kaufman

Obi-Kaufman Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2000
    I hope Mr. Daniels emcees this one also. I heard he did such a good job in Denver and he did the honors for this year's DragonCon, which I attended. He is so great. At DC, he did this hilarious strip tease with a Jedi robe for the costume contest. Of course, he had a tux on underneath. Bring back the Gold Suit!!!

11. eirtaehandmaiden

eirtaehandmaiden Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2001
    i represent jira anakins friend in market episode 1 and eirtae handmaiden to queen episode 1
    they would both like to attend show would you think people would like to meet them?

Edit:
    I'm sure lots of fans would like to meet them, but if you truly represent them and they want to attend the show, please contact Rob Bane, who is in charge of Celebration 2's Events & VIP Guests at Wizards of the Coast. I'd also request that people post their feedback here rather than emailing you. Thanks.

12. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    I geuss Jira's representative still needs to learn how to type and construct basic grammar. :D :D :D

13. Eva_Pilot04

Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Knight star 7

Nov 15, 2001
    I don't know about you guys, but I totally hope i get to see coruscant guard #4 and yaddle's muppeteer! 8-}

14. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    I'm pulling for a group appearance by the Lucasfilm Accounting Department...can't let all you budding film makers have all the fun. :p

I imagine the scene going like this:

*waits in autograph line for 2 hours*
    Seb-X [overexcited fanboy mode: on]: So, you guys take care of Lucas' payroll, huh? That's sooooo awesome!!!

*group begins autographing a voided Lucasfilm LTD check*

Bob: No, I'm in human resources...Jane takes care of that, but she had to stay back at the ranch to help Lilly & Tim close the month of April...GL loves getting his financial charts as soon as possible, but we have so much extra work involved...Did you know that we have to send the charts over to ILM so they can render them in 3D CGI?

Seb-X: *faints*

15. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    What scares me is that this guy studied the same thing in college I did, Sociology, and now we're both doing very similar jobs. *sighs*

16. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Hi!
    Anyone know if there's a chance Denis Lawson or any other Rebel pilot actors will be there?
    Thanks!

-Katie
    Thumper

17. eirtaehandmaiden

eirtaehandmaiden Jedi Youngling

Dec 13, 2001
    sorry if message was incorrectly placed, it was just a quick note, we are just starting out using this service but we hope to be seeing everyone at the show
    thanks

18. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    There are plenty of people from the movies I'd like the chance to meet, too many to list. Heck, I'd just like the chance to say "hello, it's a pleasure to meet you" to someone like Portman, Hayden, or Anthony Daniels. I don't think I'd be one of those crazy fans that get all hystarical meeting a celebrity; now my sister meeting Hayden...that's another story :) 10 seconds in the presence of Hayden and you could bring all of NSync and The Backstreet Boys and she'd be "oh...that's nice?!?"

19. CranieAmidala

CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2001
    Mr. George Lucas himself might make an appearance. It's Star Wars 25th anniversary. I think that would be a very pleasant surprise.

20. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    Anything's a possibility, but I don't see it happening. Although, according to Steve Sansweet, the Fan Films competition will be decided by George Lucas himself. He could, though, award them by video. But hey, stranger things have happened! It probably depends on whether or not he gets Episode II done before that. Last Celebration he was still working on it.

21. CranieAmidala

CranieAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 1, 2001
    It's less then 2 weeks before release!
    He should be completed it before Celebration II, shouldn't he?

22. Shara

Dec 4, 2000
    From what I heard last time, no, they were still doing stuff. But I'm sure poor George will need a vacation and coming to Celebration II wouldn't be much of a vacation for him. But it could happen and I could be totally wrong

23. MOJEDI

MOJEDI Jedi Youngling

Jan 1, 2002
    Hammil, Jackson and Portman will be there. This was told to me by WOC person who is handling our hotel reservations.

24. darkjedi

darkjedi Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 10, 2000
    Actually, at Celebration I I was sitting in the audience watching Rick McCullum who was talking on the phone with a camera crew filming/following him. When he came on stage he said he had just spoke with George who said that Episode I was finished. It's funny, the thing I remember most was him saying that Episode I was "un****ing believable." At least Ewan, George and Ian made a video that they had made just for Denver.

25. Sithman

Jul 6, 1999
    "Hammil, Jackson and Portman will be there. This was told to me by WOC person who is handling our hotel reservations."

Well, I can scratch Natalie off the people I want autographs of. The line for her will be over 12 parsecs long!!!

...Fanboy madness around her. [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.