main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The official HALO thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok folks, all HALO related stuff is going to now go in this thread, and this thread only. Keep it all here, por favor. :)

Ok, folks that are coming to Fetts tonight to play, please be sure to bring all your usual supplies, such as TVs for the ones that bring them, X-boxes, and snacks if you will be wanting any. Fett asked me to post up a reminder about that, in case he didnt have time to do so himself. See everyone tonight!

Also, we will probably start playing around 9pm. Several of us had some things we needed to go over around 8pm, so the rest of you can get things set up and ready to go, and when we get done, we will start playing!

2. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    I cant wait till I can come to the Halo agian. Cant do it till the summer when school is over. :(

3. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    Dude just come tonight! You can sleep.

4. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    He has a point! :D

5. Sunafar

Jan 29, 2005
    Yah man Ill drive, I need 3 people in the car with me cuz I bought 3 cans of pringles. You will be right as rain.

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    /waves his hand

You will come with Sunafar to Fetts.....

You will come with Sunafar to Fetts.....

7. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    I will come with Sunafar to Fetts.....
    Oh wait, I didnt go with Sunafar to Fetts, sorry Riff your Jedi mind tricks will work no magic on me!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! This is the power the Dark Sith Lord Drakkor.

8. Sunafar

Jan 29, 2005
    Guys, last night was awsome. I think I played my best ever. I like haveing the snipers on my team.

9. Aayla_secura4

Aayla_secura4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    I had a great time (as allways) but I dont know last night just seemed more fun,

10. Sunafar

Jan 29, 2005
    Yah. I mean we kept em locked down with snipers and stuff, and I got and "untouchable". That was great. You kept killing people though. Its cuz you dont talk so we dont know when your up to something.[face_mischief]

11. Aayla_secura4

Aayla_secura4 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 13, 2005
    Hey guys, Im more than likly not coming next friday. My grandmom, in PA fell and broke her arm. So we have to go up there to help her take care of my greatgrandmom. We are leaving thursday. So I guess we will see you later! :(

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Be careful up there! We hope to see you soon!

13. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Oh dear. Always bad news...

14. Sunafar

Jan 29, 2005
    I might not make it on friday either. My chick wants me to go to some party of someones that she doesnt even like...I dont know chicks are wierd.

15. Templar_Assassin

Templar_Assassin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    i may or may not be there friday.

16. Templar_Assassin

Templar_Assassin Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 15, 2005
    reply to sunafar's idea: i wouldnt mind playing other fps. but as for doom3 i dont think it will have a system link abilitys, i heard its only xbox live co-op.but as for games like unreal tournment and quake 4 i wouldnt mind

17. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    this friday i won't be able to attend haloage or probably next friday too. but i will be able to do the filming, just send me a message about what time we getting to gether for it wampa

18. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
  19. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Well maybe this week we should take a break. I mean I need some sleep and well I don't get much as it is.

20. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    You should learn how to sleep in class. :)

21. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    "...Dude don't encourage him." ;)

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

22. QueenMotherTaaChume

QueenMotherTaaChume Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2005
    Hey guys, just a quick note for an update on Aayla and I. We are on our way to Pa. this morning. In the mean time, waiting to get ready to go up there my grandmother fell and broke her ankle. So now my Mom has a cast on her arm (it was broke Friday) and my Grandmother has a cast on her foot(her ankle was broke). So Aayla will more than likely be back home the end of the month, but I on the other hand will be not be home for several months. I do have Monty's laptop. He acually parted with it so I can keep up everyone. If anyone wants to call Aayla while we are up there, Entropy has a cell number where we can be contacted. Sorry if I miss my first meeting, but next time!!! Behave you guys!!! No fighting on the message board!! Don't make me come back up here to whoopa$%#! [face_laugh]

23. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Heh... I might like it!

24. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    lol, safe journeys

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, let me know if you think you will be able to make it, this Friday. I just talked to Wes, and he SAID he wanted to come play Friday night. So, I dont plan to hold my breath on that one, but we will see. Heck, even if we only had 4 or 6 folks, it would still be fun, to me. So let me know if you DO plan to come to Fetts for HALO friday night.

Thus far,

Fett
    Riff
    Wes (possibly?)
    Phillip (possibly?)

Anyone else??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.