main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The official HALO thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I'll go.

2. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    So would I. :) If I could get away for that long, that is. ;)

3. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    Cassie and I were in Rocky Mount today shopping and applying for jobs (BTW, nice seeing you today, Kermon... hoped you enjoyed playing with your lightsaber in BAM ;-)) and we went into GameCrazy inside Hollywood Video. They have some Halo 2 action figures for 14.99 each. They have Master Chief (w/ Rifle and Magnum pistol), a blue Spartan (w/ Rifle and Brute Shot), Tartarus (can't remember what his weapons were), a Ghost with small Brute figure, a Warhog with two small blue Spartans, and an GameCrazy exclusive purple Spartan (w/ Rocket Launcher and dual Plasma Pistols). Cassie was kind enough to buy me one of the purple Spartans. The figure is about seven inches tall and is pretty damn cool. It is very articulated. I think you guys should check them out.

4. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    me love new maps.=P~

5. Master_Johnson

Master_Johnson Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2005
    Speaking of game crazy, they are hosting a Halo 2 tournament Sat. the 13th. The tournament will be played on the new maps only. $1 to play if you have MVP card, $2 if you do not. Stop by to learn more and sign up. My brother, my cousins, and I are all going to play.

By the way the maps are awesome esp. Containment, Relic, and Terminal.

6. eris_of_discord

eris_of_discord Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    I saw a few. So far I cant wait to have a big game with everyone on them.

7. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I have the new maps and I am ready go kick some butt. Also, I have a good chance of getting the job of EB games in the Rocky Mount Mall. I have a feeling that my movie and game collection is going to sky rocket at the end of this....

Also I am going golfing this Friday...

"Golfing requires goofy pants and a fat ass; you should talk to my neighbor the accountant, huge ass." Happy Gilmore

8. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    the new maps what more is needed to say.

9. eris_of_discord

Feb 26, 2005
    So whats going on tonight? We can have halo here if you guys are up for it. Or tomorrow.

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I cant tonight, but I possibly could tomorrow night.... Just let me know....

11. Aidion_Templari

Feb 26, 2005
    Halo at christinas (yumi) tonight at 10. these are the directions, take I-95 north till u get to the gaston, garysburg exit, take a left at the light (or stop sign?) follow the road for about 2 miles and look for clark st. on the right. its the 5th or 6th right. if u get lost call my cell phone at 252-578-3429

12. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Okey dokey. I am planning on going, just dont know how long I can stay. I could be call out free, or I could get called out. Whatever the case, maybe I will get a little bit of HALO in tonight. :D

Containment here I come!

13. FettFan5150

FettFan5150 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 28, 2003
    Sorry I missed it.. I went to Wilson to the Easy Riders Rodeo..
    It was insane...

14. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Sounds like the place for me! Sorry I missed it... Glad I got to spend time with the HALO attendees, though.

15. TrueRevanite

Sep 10, 2004
    Sorry Cass and I haven't made Halo in awhile... the truth is that we sold our Xbox while we could still make something off of it. We are planning to pick up the Xbox 360 on the day of release. We did keep halo 2 if anyone needs to use it. But unless people have extra controllers, our playing is a no go for awhile :-(

16. eris_of_discord

Feb 26, 2005
    hey, thats were my dad was.

17. M-of-SOG

M-of-SOG Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2004
    I wish I had seen you in Wilson Fett ! I was there all week end . And Yes it was insane !!!!

18. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Are we planning on a big HALO night this weekend? I am certainly hoping so. :) I still havent had a chance to play on containment (because we havent had a big enough group) so I hope folks are planning to get together somewhere this coming Saturday evening. Say starting sometime at like 7 or 8ish?

19. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I will be at Lake Gaston Saturday so I MAY stop by to watch if yall do your Halo thing somewhere up that way.

20. Aidion_Templari

Feb 26, 2005
    saturday at around 8 or 9 at my house.

21. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    ill be there am i going to be able to pass out there ?

22. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I will be there. :) I am definitely looking forward to playing more Ghost Recon games. What a BLAST they were!!!! Aidion, I got that game set up on my X-Box now, finally. Battle rifles and magnums all the way! ;)

23. TrueRevanite

Sep 10, 2004
    Does anyone have any extra controllers where Cassie and I might be able to play. I miss playing Halo :-(... We are playing in a tourney at GameCrazy in Rocky Mount tomorrow night if anyone wants to drop by. I think sign ups are still being taken. It is 6:30 PM tomorrow. If you don't play, I would be glad to see any of you if you just want to say "Hi."

24. Aidion_Templari

Feb 26, 2005
    Message for Fett or Riff:
    When you come to my house (or if) to play halo saturday i need you to bring your LAN hub, i lost the cord for mine

25. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    I will be sure to tell Fett, Aidion. TR, I have extra controllers, but I will have to dig around to see if I can find them. Moving around like we have, tends to make things vanish from view. :( Man, I would LOVE to enter in a tourny, but the times seem to sound like its during the week, which I cant do. Not yet, at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.