main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The official HALO thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaraBaccaWindu

MaraBaccaWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    Why is this the last one that your hosting? And um....can we get directions to your house?

2. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    because this is my parents last time to go on vacation. and ill be at riffs, you could follow us there.

3. eris_of_discord

eris_of_discord Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    Hope to see you guys soon.

4. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    Aidon, the reason we wanted to get directions is because we know we will be able to make Halo... we just aren't sure about the moving. Haven't gotten a clear yes or no from the family if it is OK. They may have something planned for the morning/afternoon. They said we could play Halo for sure though. Still trying to talk them into helping Riff out.

BTW, I heard on WRAL that it is supposed to rain pretty bad all weekend. What are plans if that occurs, Riff?

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Irregardless of the weather, I still have to move. For the big stuff in storage, I will be renting a U-Haul truck, and for the stuff at my mom and dads, I will just be doing the back and forth thing. Fett has a trailer he can hook up to the truck, so depending on how many show up, some can stay at the house, and we can unload the truck, and they can put the stuff wherever, since Dee will be there to direct traffic, while we go back and forth and gather stuff from my parents house. That will take some figuring if its pouring, since it will need to be covered up, but we will figure something out. The storage stuff with the U-Haul truck wont be much of a problem, since it is covered.

6. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    By the way, going back to Fetts idea.... You all do realize what he is talking about, right? We could all get together, and play on LIVE as a TEAM. Instead of splitting us up, it could be all of us together against some other team from who knows where on X-Box Live. Because the boards will support up to 32 players. 16 on 16 sounds insanely fun. :)

7. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    By the way, about directions, just call my cell phone. I cant give you directions, because I am terrible about the street names, but I should be able to get you there, or hand you off to Josh and let him give you directions.

8. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    So, from what I am seeing, we have Fett, Joe-da, Aidion, and Eris coming tomorrow. Anyone else? I know Mordtat has to work, Lodreh is going to be out of town, and I know TR and Cassies situation. No one else has said anything either way, though, so is this all we will have for HALO as well?

9. Poldu_The_Wookie

Poldu_The_Wookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2004
    I would go, but i dont think i have a ride.

10. eris_of_discord

eris_of_discord Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    LPX (aka Brian T) says he will help also.

11. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Poldu, any time you want to do anything with these guys and don't have a ride, tell me ahead of time and Eris and I will pick you up. I just need to know so I can plan it. Although, at this moment I am still recovering from surgery. They could use my car if I can't come to Nashville, so either way. We would love to have you come hang out!![:D]

12. Poldu_The_Wookie

Poldu_The_Wookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 27, 2004
    Oi, I havent been to any of the "meetings" lately, mostly because of problems with the long arm of the law (long story). Hence the problem with the law i have been stuck at my moms house for the last couple weeks with a guitar and basic cable. Well, hope you all have fun tonight, I will definately figure something out the next time around.

13. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ok, folks.... I want to know where we are going to play HALO this weekend! Lets do it in the Rocky Mount area, so Mordtat and crew wont have as far to drive. Who can host the games Friday night????

14. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    I know someone who just bought a new house that's supposed to have plenty of extra room.

15. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    I don't know, but i do know that i'll be outa town again this weekend. But on the flip side with the settlement from my back injury i'm looking to outright buy a home so we might be able to do things there now and then... myabe holloween if things go well.

16. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    I have stated that my house will be more than available for future meetings. I suppose yall can have your Halo get-togethers here also on the Friday/Saturdays I don't have the kids. Yall would just have to bring your X Boxes and as many extra tvs as you need. The invitation is out there if yall need somewhere close enough for everyone.

17. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I work friday night and will not get home until 10:00pm So we can host it at my house but don't show up sooner than 10pm because I am not going to be there. Also as for TVs, we have 2 that can hook up so if it is more than 8 people we will need another TV. Also, I have 1 x box and we will need more. So all who are coming let me know so we can plan on what the deal will be.

ALSO, I am going to cap you TR, you have my controler still... and Sho'nuff is about to break on me... "dances to you got the glow" so if I don't get my controler back I am going to go on a Fraging spree a mile long... and none of you will see the light of day.

Also, I will be sporting the HALO 2 EBGames Neck Tie name tag.... Muhahaha.... *does the dance on the grave dance*

18. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    Cool, I may even be there. I'll be waiting at Ham's first. [face_dancing] Anyone want to come hang there first give us (Yumi And Aidion) a call.

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Thats fine. I thought Matt was going to host it in his garage, according to what he told me on the phone yesterday evening, but I guess you two changed your mind? Depending on how many folks come to play, Matts would hold more folks....Either way, I dont care, I just want to play. Been having a blast playing Live, by the way. :)

20. TrueRevanite

TrueRevanite Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2004
    Cassie and I are in again, I do believe. I was hoping to start a little bit earlier, since we won't be able to stay out as late as we did last week. Cool enough though.

Aidon: Thanks for being an awesome host last week. We had some really great games out there. A really great time.

Mordtat: Are you talking to me? Are YOU talking to ME?! After last week, when I played what were the best games of my life, I think I could take you out... forget you going on a fragfest! You will fall at my feet! Mwahahahahhahahahaha!!!! Of course, I am probably get my butt kicked now, LOL

21. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Man, I wish Mordtat was there last weekend. He would have been most unhappy with me. :)

22. MaraBaccaWindu

MaraBaccaWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2005
    Would his being unhappy with you have anything to do with the 80 year old stripper?

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Uh....... :(

24. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Ok change of plans, it is going down at Hawthor's house. (Matt) Show up around 10pm.

I will not be there until 10:30 or so.

About being unhappy, I am unhappy because I was here and feeling like crap. You have a few moments of greatness and see what happens to you people? See the reason I play as good as I do is to keep you people from making asses out of yourself. If I kick your butts 24/7 it keeps you from developing swelled heads and arrogant attitudes. See if it was not for me, you people would be a lot worse. So it is my duty to beat you down and take you down a notch or two. We all have our roles in life, and I will take one for the team on this one. I will be our dedicated Donkey, in other words... back off of Sho'nuff's terf, can you dig it? Sucka...

I want my controler back ^(&^(_&+)*#+)@_

25. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    And what is wrong with an 80 year old stripper,
    you know she needs to earn a living to,
    and so what if he likes them wrinkly and saggy.

[face_sick] [face_sick] [face_sick] [face_sick] [face_sick]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.