main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The official HALO thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
  2. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Halo at my place saturday for those who want to stop by

3. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Barring I get called out, I should be there. :D

4. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    If everything goes well I'll be too tied up to make it... but someone take up a shotgun for me :D

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

5. Mordtat

Mordtat Jedi Master star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    Sounds good, I will try to be there if I can get my work caught up. I tend to use the weekends to do all my work.

6. eris_of_discord

eris_of_discord Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 26, 2005
    Aidion, Maul, and I should be there.

7. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    I'm going to the State Fair Sunday morning with the mrs. and the kids. Gotta get up early so we can get there when it opens and beat some of the traffic. Still want to have yall over for Halo and such, but I'd like to start it earlier then the usual 10 or 11. If yall can start filtering in around 8 or 8:30 it would be much appreciated. Theres just no way I can stay up till 4 or 5 in the morning then get up at 6 or 7 to get ready to go.

8. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    You are getting old my friend :)... still I hope you have a good time at the fair... I have fond memories of the State Fair from when I was knee high to a grasshopper...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

9. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003

Ugh, don't remind me. ;) I'm not real enthused about the fair, but its a chance for us all to do something together again.

10. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Maybe we should do it somewhere else. :( There will be no way I will be able to get there any earlier than that.

11. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Whatever yall want to do. If yall would rather play somewhere else thats fine. Doesnt matter to me.

12. eddie-wan-kenobi

Jul 14, 2003
    Yall just go ahead and plan on having it somewhere else.

13. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    My house is always open for gaming. So let me know and I am sure we can do something.

14. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    works for me... Only bad thing is that I will be on call, but barring any troubles, I should be able to make it Saturday night.

15. BarrisOffee

BarrisOffee Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2005
    I'm going to be a "mom" here and say, why can't it still be at Eddie-wan's and everyone get there early and Jedi-Riff come when you can? Just a question? Don't get mad at me...JUST A QUESTION. Zebulon is soo far for my kids to drive, (my gas).:)

16. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    So, then.... what are we doing? Are we playing HALO at Cams or Eddie-wans Saturday night? I just didnt want to inconvenience Eddie-wan on Saturday night, since he will be getting up early on Sunday. Not to mention, I wont be able to get there until between 10:30pm and 11pm, and we are going to cut off early at Eddie-wans, then by the time we really got started it would be time to stop, thus I suggested somewhere else...

17. BarrisOffee

May 13, 2005
    it's cool whatever!! I was just asking.:)

18. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    I agree with what you are suggesting. I understand that gas is expensive, I was just giving an option if people want to play here. I have no problem going anywhere as long as it is does not kill me.

19. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Are we still going to do this Saturday night? Or should we make plans to do this tonight? And from what I am gathering, we will be playing at Cams...

20. BarrisOffee

May 13, 2005
    It's cool, as for Eris and Aidion they have my car, they'll be at Cam's. It's all good!!!=D=

21. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Riff wrote: "Not to mention, I wont be able to get there until between 10:30pm and 11pm, and we are going to cut off early at Eddie-wans, then by the time we really got started it would be time to stop, thus I suggested somewhere else..."

Actually Riff it would be by the time you could get started it would be time to stop. Not to seem nit-picky but the way it was put forth seems to say... "I can't make it until such and such so everyone must conform their schedule around me." Or to put it bluntly it came off a bit selfish... I don't know if you meant for it to sound like that... I just wanted to make you aware of how it could be taken...

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

22. Mordtat

Apr 20, 2004
    My question is, when are we playing, Friday or Saturday?

23. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Well, it wasnt meant to come across that way, but its like this...

For quite awhile now, Joe-da (and sometimes Travis Gibbons) ask when I am going, and I usually tell them about the same time every week, and they wait until I am heading to wherever we are playing to leave, and we usually all ride together. Aidion and Yumi mostly have done the same thing. Lately, we havent seen much of Dustin or Hawthor at anything we have been playing, so that along with Cam, really make up the core of the HALO players lately. Heck, I havent seen you in forever at a HALO get together, so you arent aware of how things have been going on lately. But, whatever. You guys play when you want, and just post when and where you are going to do it, and I will show up if I can.

24. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    It doesn't matter to me, doubt I'll be able to make it anyway, I was just letting you know how it sounded... At last count it was at Mordtat's house Saturday night starting around 10:00 - 10:30... recapping for those who just joined us ;).

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

25. BarrisOffee

May 13, 2005
    LOVE YOU GUYS !!!![face_love] :*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.