main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC The official HALO thread

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediRiff, Feb 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunafar

Sunafar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2005
    I might be there...depends on my mood. I dont think it would be a good idea to bring Sara (for those who said so on the Eagles thread) because she is very shy.

2. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Drakkor_Knightmoon Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2004
    she is shy that and if you do go and you bring her, i wont be able to sit in the front seat :)

3. Shindo_Windu

Shindo_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 21, 2004
    **Is listening to Shifty Shellshock's solo album and finds it oddly relaxing**

4. Sunafar

Jan 29, 2005
    ::contemplates::
    Drakkor if I go somehow all the gass money needs to be supplied by the people riding because sunday I am driving to Gardner Webb University to visit John, and money is low.

5. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I plan to head out from my house around 9-ish, so we can get set up to play early, and cut it off early. Fett has to work Saturday, and goes in at 9am, so he is wanting to cut it off NO later than 3am, possibly a bit earlier. So if we can go ahead and get everything hooked up as soon as we get there, and get playing, that would be great. :)Sunafar, are you bringing Mike with you?

6. Sunafar

Jan 29, 2005
    If I can get the funds. Im sure he will want to go.

7. Aidion_Templari

Aidion_Templari Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 26, 2005
    ill be there at exactly 9

8. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    I've got the day off, so I'm waiting for the mail.... Must have audio version....

After Clone Wars, I'll go to RR & eat and all, then go to Fett's.

9. joe-da

joe-da Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 7, 2002
    Finished Disc 1! (Intro, Chapter 1 & part of Chapter 2)

Even for those avoiding spoilers, listening to the intro is groovy! (if you stop when the voice says Chapter 1) It's reminiscent of the original "Star Wars" novel's intro from Leia (with Leia using the "They were in the wrong place at the wrong time... naturally, they became heroes" line). Just in case anyone gets confused... that "heroes" line refers to the "A New Hope" novel way-back-when. The Episode III intro is just kind of in the same vein, though of course that line does not appear.

10. hybrid_ox

hybrid_ox Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 26, 2005
    hey people im one of josh's "aidion_templari's freids just got this id so yea ....

11. Sunafar

Jan 29, 2005
  12. Aidion_Templari

Feb 26, 2005
    hes cool....he just cant spell

13. Sunafar

Jan 29, 2005
  14. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Apr 22, 2004
  15. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Is that Jeff?

16. Aidion_Templari

Feb 26, 2005
    its justin.....dennis knows him, hes one of my friends

17. JediRiff

Jun 2, 2002
    Ah, ok. Welcome Justin! So, when is he coming to play HALO with us?

18. hybrid_ox

Mar 26, 2005
    ill be able to come play when ever josh dont spend the night with cristina i aint gonna be able to come home at 4 in the morn. and sorry bout the spelling i have a laptop so the bottons tend to not push down all the way .....

19. hybrid_ox

Mar 26, 2005
    is tere a HALO meat this friday ??? if s that would be great....

20. Entropy

Entropy Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2002
    Odd. I have a laptop too. It's never prevented me from using proper punctuation or capitalization.

BTW, I finally broke down and bought an X-Box this weekend. So far, I've only been playing Crimson Sky's and KOTOR (or as I like to call it, "cooter"). But I also bought Halo 2 and Marrowind. I guess I'll get around to trying those out later this week. I know most of you here have played KOTOR, but if you haven't given CS a try, I highly recommend it...but then I really dig flight sims.

21. eddie-wan-kenobi

eddie-wan-kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 2003
    Picked up Brothers in Arms: Road to Hill30 for PS2 Saturday. Trying to improve my skills on first person shooters othe than Battlefront. Like it so far, but I'm at that stage where I usually get frustrated and quit. Will keep trying as this has potential to be pretty fun.
    I enjoy flight sims also.

22. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    CS has multiplayer mode and system link capabilities. It's not X-Wing Vs. TIE, but I guess it'll do. I should probably look to see if it will supply you with AI enemies also.

23. hybrid_ox

Mar 26, 2005
    on a new laptop the bottons do stck and i waz only talking bout the spelling nothing more nothing less

24. Entropy

May 30, 2002
    I suppose it would be too time consuming and tedious to review what you've typed and fix the errors?

25. Drakkor_Knightmoon

Apr 22, 2004
    Why is it that whenever someone new joins these boards, someone up here gives them a hard time? Hey new guy, the people on these boards (some not all) would apreciate (sp) if you used correct spelling and grammer. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.