main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official Haters' Community Reincarnation, Mk II

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by KansasNavy, Jul 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tahiriveilax

tahiriveilax Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 31, 2008
    Sorry if I offended anybody with my hate post, especially my friend Kim. I respect that you like Zekk, and I'm sorry for saying that. That goes for every Zekk fan, and I'm sorry I swore.

2. Jaden1138

Jaden1138 Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    No worries. Well, not anymore. I am not here to hate. I just have major disagreements with the EU after about the 5th book in the NJO series. That's all. And I will not even get into how I feel about Jag (much). I am just not into an Imp dating the daughter of characters his loyal government and superiors tried to kill. And, yeah I like Zekk, even if he is not for Jaina. Like I really care...Zekk can find a girl, he is not bad looking and is not a bad guy. I hope one day he will find his family or what happened to them. That is sad to me (just like with Mara--stupid Empire).

~Kim

3. Turin2221

Turin2221 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 23, 2008
    I saw Vader at the Galactic stimulus handout trying to explain why he needed cash for a third Death Star. The auditor asked why he lost the other two. He replied, "Long story"
    -T

4. KissMeImARebel

KissMeImARebel Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    I hate that DR has left me with a post-ROTJ universe that I have no interest in.

And I hate that I can't find my copy of ESB.

5. therufus

therufus Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2009
    I hate George Lucas for falling to the darkside when he hired Hayden Christensen to play the legendary dark lord of the sith Darth (James Earl Jones) Vader. I really really hate him for that.

6. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    ^^^Those are fightin' words! :p

7. QueenMother_LK

QueenMother_LK Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 17, 2009
    So true. But at least he's hot. :p

8. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Not true :p. But, yes he is very hot! But you know what makes me mad? All the Hayden forums are being taken over by Twilight fans. It makes me SOOOOOO mad!!!!! I do NOT like Twilight. It is okay if everyone else does, but why call it a Hayden forum if it is not about him anymore? Sorry, that is why I left one major Hayden forum (wanna guess which one?) and came here. I love it here!!!!!!!! People do not get mad at me if I do not like Twilight like they did at the other place. Opinions are spected and debated. Even here att he haters places, we can say we do not like things and it is understod that it is our opinion.

Kudos everyone!

9. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    Ew why are they being taken over by Twilight fans?? That seems illogical...

Idk I mean I like twilight, and about 3 months ago it was what I was eating, breathing, and sleeping, (cuz of the movie) but I feel like ever since I saw that creepy womb thing on clubjade, I just can't go back to being a fan. For reals. So can I be a borderline fan? lol. SW is just wayyyyyyyyyyyy cooler. Bottom line. :cool:

10. tahiriveilax

Oct 31, 2008
    Star Wars is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay cooler :D

11. Turin2221

Nov 23, 2008
    Feel Power seeping in? Lol. Enjoy!!
    -T

12. Turin2221

Nov 23, 2008
    Power lies with those that can wield it

13. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    Oh yes definitely. :D The dark side that twilight was seducing me with is no longer in my life. lol

14. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Now I truly feel I belong here. I used to get yelled at at my OTHER place I hung out for Haden fans whenever I said anything at all "negative" about Twilight....like, I don't care for it. I never said "I hate it." It islike they are posessed! It is okay to like it, but it is okay for me to not like it. And if the site is about Hayden, why has it become about Twilight. desiringhayden.net Ahh, forget it, I tried to make it unreadbale, but you can see the site if you want.Most of the folks are good there and I am not going to trash them. Just wish they had kept the main thing the main thing and treated me a little better, that's all. After all, I did make buttons for them because I wanted to help out.

15. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    Yeah that would probably be the best way to describe the fan base. lol

I would probably say because the same group of people that liked Hayden have transferred their obsession over to twilight. idk tho...

16. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    They say that Hayden news is slow, but it is not. He is working on Quantum Quest (Look it up, it is a kid's movie, animated, but if you like spadce stuff, it is cool....it is partnered with NASA) with Mark Hamill, James Earl Jones, Sam Jackson and William Shatner, Bone Deep, now called Takers, and other projects (New York I love You with Natalie Portman and others), etc. It is an excuse by people. And even though there are a LOT of mature young peoplee in the group, like Tahiri, there are a lot fo imature teeny-boppers who are trend-hoppers. They love Hayden but their attention span is short. I am almost 33 (next Tuesday, Mark your calanders!) and I was the opposite and still am. But most of y friends were like that so I understand. Still does not explain why for so long things seemed to go so well, then it started to fall apart when that kriffin movie came out. I left. I kept good friends from there, but I had to leave.

17. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    Yeah, I'm sorry you had to leave it :[

But Happy (early) Birthday!!! [:D]:D

18. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I'm not anymore. I am happy here. And Thanks fellow Mara fan :)

19. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
  20. tahiriveilax

Oct 31, 2008
    :eek: you didn't tell me it was your birthday Kim.

HAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAY TO KIMMM!

I know what you mean Kim, there was definately a Twilight possession there.
    I am so happy I found this place. But I did meet some great people there so its not all bad.
    And I wasn't as obsessed with Hayden C anymore, I was obsessed with SW. So it was time to go, and that's what I think the twilighters should do. If you don't like Hayden anymore and love Twilight, go to the twilight forums.
    That's just my opionon, I'm not trashing.

21. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    Oh, still in love with Hayden, but I have branched out. I thank him for really getting me into SW. People say he was bad and stuff like that but the wooden dialog is a staple in SW and not just anyone can fight with a sword like he and Ewan and the others did. His chemstry with Ewan and Natalie was great and that is what hooked me. THEN I saw the original trilogy....sigh, Mark Hamill.

22. QueenMother_LK

Feb 17, 2009
    You saw the PT before the OT?? Was that weird?? I'm just curious because I've always wondered if that would make someone view SW differently.

23. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    I knew nothing about SW, so I was in the dark. It was really confusing, but I think it may have been just as confusing the other way around. There were so many references to the Original trilogy in the Prequels that I did not get that I had to watch them over and over to really understand. But still, I like the way it all happened. I had a lot of "Ah ha!" moments. Still do and I am pretty up to speed on my SW info now.

And for the record, I also have an amazing crush on Nathan Hamill, Mark's son who was born during ESB. He will be 30 this year. Looks just like dad and made a short appearance in TPM. He is an amazing artist.

24. Turin2221

Nov 23, 2008
    Mara is HOT!! [face_hypnotized] -Lord Turambar

25. Jaden1138

Feb 2, 2009
    LOL...I am trying to be a Mara in the Rebel Legion or the 501st...I think both would take Mara. I have weight to lose but I have the hair and eyes and the personality! Mara would be all over this board complaining about what she did not like about stuff. LOL!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.