main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

The Official "Hot In Star Wars" Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by MaraJade55, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferelwookie

ferelwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 4, 2001
    RedSaberWarrior padme
    tight white shirt thingy
    nuff said

Ditto man, ditto! [face_love]

2. MaraJade55

MaraJade55 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Okay you know what? That is just sick! :confused:

3. JediMasterKitFisto

JediMasterKitFisto Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 27, 2002
    Did nobody find my joke funny.....You people are so mean :_|

4. Dark Lady Mara

Dark Lady Mara Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 19, 1999
    All Sith lords are hot. [face_love] [face_love]

Even Palpatine. [face_love] [face_love]

5. Ben-Obi-Wan-Kenobi

Ben-Obi-Wan-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 28, 1999
    Leia [face_love] and Zam :8

6. MaraJade55

MaraJade55 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 7, 2002
    Doesn't anybody love Hayden christensen? :( well that is good more for me! Ha Ha! ;)!

7. JediJenSkywalker

JediJenSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 5, 2002
    Okay Anakin is the hottest guy in the world! (except for Kendrick!) :D thats it who cares about Natalie Portman! Hell! (please excuse that word!) :) I was just trying to prove a point.

8. JediJenSkywalker

Oct 5, 2002
    A.. no Mara Jade, Hayden Christensen is my man! (and so is Kendrick) :D Hands off! :mad:! Just kidding we can share! :)!

9. Aurra_Glow

Aurra_Glow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2001
    Anakin is damn fine.

Obis_Grl I do indeed know what you speak of...why, 'tis the film that inspired me to go out and buy a VCR with better a freeze-frame. ;)

10. JediJenSkywalker

Oct 5, 2002
    Hell a DVD player is better! ;) Then you can see him wide screen in your own Living Room! Plus we have a big screen TV! Yea baby! [face_devil] It's like you have your own personal Hayden Christensen to see whenever you want! :D!

11. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    ewan mcgregor, baby :) geore was a genius casting him as obi-wan, and ahem, he can actually act (gasps in surprise)

12. Aurra_Glow

Jul 28, 2001
    I have a dvd player of course, it was just funnier the other way. I do need a bigger TV, though.
    The fun does not stop with the "Pillow Book", though. He also wields a lightsaber in "Velvet Golmine". [face_devil]

13. JediRuler

JediRuler Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 15, 2002
    omg hahahahahaha
    way to go Laura_Glow! :D

14. Padawan_Laurianna

Padawan_Laurianna Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 17, 2002
    I wouldn't exactly call what he does with his lightsaber in Velvet Goldmine "wielding" I would call that jumping up and down in a most un-Jedi like fashion... [face_mischief]

15. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    [face_love] Aurra Sing!!! [face_love]

And Leia, she'll always be hot! :D

16. JediJenSkywalker

Oct 5, 2002
    Excuse me Aeryn_Sun or whatever the hell your name is no one makesfun of Hayden Christensen like that in front of me and gets away with it! :mad:! You shall regret this! Well at least Hayden Christensen is good looking! I mean Ewen is like what 30! Yuck to old! and plus I don't like guys with facial hair! 8-}!

17. Padawan_Laurianna

Aug 17, 2002
    ...Ewen is like what 30! Yuck to old! and plus I don't like guys with facial hair!

Ahh, but there are those of that do... [face_mischief] yum. [face_blush] I guess y'all can tell who I am prefer. (Although there will be no Hayden bashing on my part, OK? He's very cute, but I just like Ewan better, all right?) :D

Who else is hot? Or can I also expand that to say who else is beautiful/handsome and not just lustful?

Sabé (look at a current photo of Keira Knightly out of that queen makeup and you'll see what I mean) All the other handmaidens are perty but I love Sabé...

Padmé (duh)
    Han [face_blush]
    Leia
    Qui-Gon (hmmm... maybe I just like older men...)
    Zam
    Jango
    Dormé
    Obi-Wan (as if that wasn't clear before...)
    Adi Gallia

etc. etc. etc.

You know there are a lot more ultra-beautiful people in the PT than there were in the OT (and those were largely the most principal of charcters, there was a larger abundance of more average-looking folk), do you think that is a sign of our times and pop culture? Or a (subconscious?) marketing ploy that George Lucas would never admit to? Any thoughts?

:D L

18. JediJenSkywalker

Oct 5, 2002
    No offense but are you kinda gay?

19. Padawan_Laurianna

Aug 17, 2002
    Nope.

And no offense taken. I just decided to expand my list to the beautiful and not just who I like to ogle. Get, it? :D

EDIT: Oh, and I am a handmaiden fan and member of the RHS (Royal Handmaiden Society), with my favorite one being Sabé, hence my being biased towards those quiet background heriones (and in particular, Sabé, but she's not my favorite handmaiden because she's hot, she's just a cool character).

EDIT 2: I cannot type for the life of me tonight! Argh.

20. AUNTIE_JEDI

AUNTIE_JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    P_L I like Qui-Gon too :) There is something in that man...

Of course Anakin is the hottest one, maybe I can also have a part of him??? His saber??? :D

21. Aurra_Glow

Jul 28, 2001
    How about his severed arm?

22. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    In the OT, I'll say Han, and sometimes Luke. (I saw ESB the other day, and some of those Dagobah scenes Luke was lookin' pretty good).

In the PT . . . I'll say AOTC Obi-Wan, then Qui-Gon, and well, there's just something about Darth Maul. Horns and tattoos aren't really my thing, but boy can that guy handle a lightsaber. [face=thrilled shiver]

TPM Obi-Wan and AOTC Anakin are attractive guys, but they just don't have the kind of attitude I go for. I guess I'm just not a earnest schoolboy/pouty teen kinda gal.

Must because I'm "like what 30" or something. ;)

P.S. -- Regarding female characters, Padmé is lovely, but I'll have to go with Leia. She was just luminous in ANH. And no, I'm not gay either.

23. JediJenSkywalker

Oct 5, 2002
    Hell I want more then that I want him! (and Kendrick) And he still hasen't ask me out yet! :(! Oh well there is always Gram I know he likes me he told me! :) yea but I still love Kendrick!

24. JediMasterGaladriel

JediMasterGaladriel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 26, 2002
    They have banshied those who posted topics similar to this to this topic! I'm so depressed! Does anyone else feel my pain?
    LEGOLAS IS SO FINE! Who agrees?

25. Wild_Huntress

Wild_Huntress Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Well I voiced my preference on this topic long ago and that hasn't changed (Obi= [face_love]) and Ewan's a really good actor but I happen to like Hayden too, acting wise I mean. I dislike the character of Anakin (kills my Obi-Wan.... :mad:!) but haydie did a great job in AOTC, IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.